Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Featured

Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery made my skin sag!

Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery made my skin sag!
I purchased the Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery procedure over 4.5 months ago. Since I began on my weight loss journey I lost a total of 87lbs. I am happy for the weight loss but very disappointed in the loose skin! They need to warn people that sagging skin is a side effect of their product. The doctor explained that since I lost the weight so fast it caused my skin to become loose. Well I bought Roca Labs to avoid surgery and now the doctor is telling me I may need surgery to remove the loose UGLY sagging skin from my weight loss. It just doesn't seem fair and I think this company needs to warn their customers. When I called to complain they told me that it was my fault because I lost to fast!

Nice! Sagging skin occurs as the collagen and elastin fibers in your skin diminish with age or rapid weight loss.

Collagen and elastin are responsible for your skin's ability to retain its normal shape during weight gain and slow weight loss. During the aging process and rapid weight loss, these fibers break down, leaving your skin stretched and sagging.

With any weight loss you have to tone loose skin. Start strength training along with cardio and it will take care of most loose skin. Congrats on your weight loss so far!

Organ a

Shut your mouth! Leave the girl alone.

She has done extremely well to achieve such a lot of weight loss. Anonymous, well done! I hope you find an answere to the loose skin. Excercise won't help with loose skin, however, it will tone muscles & help keep you fit.

Next time diet with Isagenic way.

The programme is focused on not just weight loss but also health & regeneration of tissues. I have just ordered the Roca but I will include the Isagenic programme to see it does the same for me ( registered nurse) For any enquires for Isagenic contact: jgdianne@icloud.com

You would have that loose skin with any diet slow or fast. It depends on age, health & how much body fat you have.

My 35 yr daughter has worse than your picture from expanding during pregnancy alone. (Registered Nurse)

You loss weigh so fast after being heavy How long? Your body can't take up your skin that fast.

With some exercise helps, some people need surgery to remove excess skin.

I would love your problem. Gastric Bypass patient in the past.

You will have loose skin after losing a lot of weight. If you had Bari artic surgery you would have loose and sagging skin.

You will probably need to have a tummy tuck.

This is usually the next step after losing a large amount of weight. Roca Labs is not at fault.

Omg that would a happened with gastric too also did u exercise lol and if ur quite large it is a given lol

Of course your skin will get saggy where is it going to go its like having a child you need to work out thats what you should of been doing in the beginning never to late but you got to know what fitness program works for your issues that makes a difference hope this helps.

Oh my, isn't this terrible! That photo is horrible; I can just imagine the loose saggy skin hanging off your upper arms.

Why it must look like you have Bat Wings! And your thighs, does the loose skin hang down over your knees? Ewwww. What about your neck, does it look like a Turkey's neck?

You know all that loose warty skin? Oh wait, I forgot your buttocks - are they loose too? Gee, it must be terrifying when you have to wipe yourself, I mean just think about all that tissue getting stuck in saggy skin folds as you try to clean yourself off. Ewwww.

Losing all that weight certainly ruined your life, didn't it? And the company that performed the Gastric Bypass never advised you on the consequences of losing weight? None of their Doctors told you at all? What about your own Doctor, did he mention it?

My, my. Have you ever watched any of the Reality Television shows on Weight loss? I'm asking because most of those shows tell how excess skin shows up after extreme weight loss. I remember one gal she had over 80 pounds of excess skin hanging off of her body.

They had a photo of her in a two piece bathing suit and by golly,she looked like a monster! The poor woman had lost over 300 lbs and now she was grotesque. But they did like three separate surgeries to remove the excess skin, and now she looks like a Beauty Queen, a Movie Star, she's absolutely Gorgeous!

So you shouldn't really be discouraged.

Losing all that weight will be better for you, and taking off excess skin is just a snip-snip away. And today's Health Plan's pay for both - the bypass (if you're technically obese - body mass index greater than 34), and it's after effects (excess skin).

But, if you really don't like it, just go on an eating binge to gain all that weight back.

@Oriana

She you know how to make somebody feel great with all those outrageous comments you must be clueless about asking those dum questions anytime you lose weight not everthing becomes saggy Incorage and be more senative with your opinions and lack of knowledge.

@Oriana

You are a very rude person, you shouldn't say that to her, she may already feel bad enough and you want to say that being an a++ shame on you >:(

@Oriana

Hate to tell you but insurance will NOT PAY for the bypass or the removal of excess skin!!! I qualified for 28 insurance plans under the new Obama Care......NONE cover bypass, weight loss management, and the removal of the skin is considered elective surgery.

If you have a hernia it might cover some of the cost, that depends. And if you have lots of skin hanging you will probably get a hernia. The sad thing is no matter HOW much I pay for the new Obama Care plan!!!! I can not get help.

I have tired and tried and lost 100's of pounds over my life. I am still over 300 lbs. Now IF I was Medicaid I could get it for FREE!!!! I know a young girl in her 20's that got it done in December 2014 all on the public tab.

She flaunts the face she paid nothing!!!! I am 58 years old and have struggled and continue to struggle. No help for this older woman!!!! Oh but keep paying those taxes so all the young girls can get it done for free.

AND yes I have checked the prices on pay myself....I do not have @ $35,000 to put our just for the start. Then there is follow up care etc. Then another $30,000 for the snip-snip to fix my body.

I am mad and sad at the same time and have started another diet trying to loose my weight.

@Oriana

I think I'm gonna loose my weight due to excess vomiting and diarrhea after reading all this *** you just wrote here. SMH, listen you turd bucket, if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all!

Have some respect and decency for the effort other people put into what is already a struggle in their life.

And educate your saggy brain before you go commenting on what health plans cover or dont.

This woman should be proud of her accomplishment extra skin or not, unlike you cause there's no fixing ***! God bless you btw!

THE PERCENTAGE TAKEN ON SMALL AMOUNTS ARE LISTED AS 2.9% PLUS $.30, WHICH ADDS UP TO 6% ON ANY SMALL PURCHASES. THE SNEAKY LITTLE $.30 IS JUST ANOTHER WAY PAYPAL SCAMS EVERY SELLER.

THEY WILL KEEP ADDING THE NICKLE AND DIME PHILOSOPHY UNTIL EVERY ONE WISES UP TO THEIR SCHEMES.

SINCE E BAY AND PAYPAL ARE ONE COMPANY, THEY ARE DOUBLE DIPPING THE SELLERS AND TAKING FAR TOO MUCH. GREED WILL CREATE OTHER COMPETITORS THAT MIGHT DEAL MORE FAIRLY.

@WHATCHDOG

Credit card companies do the same thing, they charge anywhere from 6‰ to 10% per transaction. And the company/person taking the money pays that fee.

Or did you think using a credit card was actually free for both parties?

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Not everyone believes you should have the right to express yourself about the companies who take your hard-earned money for their products and services. Roca Labs certainly does not.

Please read on to learn about the legal campaign Roca Labs is undertaking to punish consumers who complain about its products.

Roca Labs is doing whatever it can to identify former customers and others who have posted their comments here so it can take legal action against them to prevent them from expressing themselves and informing other consumers about their experiences. PissedConsumer is fighting the actions of Roca Labs in the courts. Our attorneys have filed papers in two different states demonstrating that the law prohibits these actions by Roca Labs. But Roca Labs is not waiting for a ruling – it is suing customers to shut down their speech and, if possible, obtain “damages” to intimidate others from speaking.

Roca Labs seems likely continue to sue customers who speak out until a judge stops them.

We hope that happens soon, but it may take months to obtain a ruling. We cannot provide legal advice or representation to users, however. Therefore, you may wish to seek legal counsel if you have concerns about a review you have posted here.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@pissedconsumer.com.

You should also review our takedown policy at http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html to inform yourself as to what measures you can take to voluntarily request the removal of your own PissedConsumer review, if you wish to do so.

Click here for important news to Roca Labs reviewers on PissedConsumer: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/roca-labs-fundraising.html PissedConsumer Team

It may not be the product that caused the loose skin. When you lose a significant amount of weight, there is going to be skin sagging, especially if you had rapid weight loss, as you did.

I also lost a significant amount of weight, not using any products, through diet and exercise, and also experienced skin sag in the stomach and upper thigh area. It's normal, it does get a little better with time, but of course can also be fixed through cosmetic surgery (which is usually an extreme procedure).

Are you serious? If you had had the surgery your skin would be baggy as well.

How long have you been overweight? If it has been a considerable amount of weight and has been more than just a six month or more time that you have carried this weight, you WILL have saggy baggy elephant skin.

Doesn't matter how you loose the weight it is the fact that you did loose it. Be happy you lost the weight and after you have lost all of the weight you want to look into a tummy tuck.

Ok o if you loose weight in your 20s your skin won't sag but if your older yes your skin will sag its been stretched for a long time be happy that your skinny stop complaining live life to the fullest I haven't even tried it yet and I will I bet your one of the *** thats sueing red bull BC the slogan says "it gives you wings" seriously wake up grow up and stop being dumb and do your research . thank you I'm done

Are you kidding? This is obviously posted by the company to make it seem like their product is SO good that the only side effect is the horrible RAPID weight loss that makes your skin sag, Bravo Roca Labs

So many John Does on here.

Duck off ROCA *** labs!

Hi Semmie. It's good that you lost all that weight.

And just like one of the anons said, saggy skin is also common for weight loss surgeries. But you should look at the final score. You would probably spend thousand of $ on actual weight loss surgery and couple more when you develop saggy skin.

Instead you spent far less on this product and you still lost weight as if you had surgery. You saved a lot of money with this product and you can now have the surgery to remove the excess skin.

Congratulations on the results!!!

Ummmmmmm....... That's what happens when you gain a lot of weight and then lose it

This would have happened if you had gastric bypass too....they probably could/should have warned you and though it was wrong of them not to do so, it isn't their fault. Plus most people tend not to care since the weight is finally off and the biggest obstacle is over.

The only thing i see on the terms that they did put in there is that you are supposed to ease into the product over several weeks therefore slowing down weight loss and therefore hopefully eliminating that particular problem.

Otherwise, congratulations on your big success! If only everyone could be so lucky!!

It is not there fault for sagging skin, that comes when you are overweight and lose alot of weight. I mean no disrespect.

If the product works this is great.

Loose skin does result from extreme, rapid weight loss, especially if you aren't incorporating toning exercises. This happens with any weight loss method.

PimpdaddyBlueschuck
@Anonymous

Toning exercises aren't gonna help either (not a noticeable amount anyway). Unless she's 3 years old (which is quite possible based on her shock over having excess skin after losing close to 100lbs in less than half a year) no amount of toning exercises or moisturizing creams is gonna take care of that skin. If she doesn't like it she should either hide it under clothes, have surgery, or the gain weight back.

PimpdaddyBlueschuck

Did you do ANY research prior to losing the weight?? I'm sure that having excess skin is discussed as an outcome for any major weight loss plan or procedure. I'm not an expert on cosmetic surgery but I'm pretty sure that's why people get tummy tucks....not for weight loss but for the extra skin after weight loss.

Uhhhh,you're kidding,right? Medically speaking, you lose a lot of weight, you're going to have sagging skin.

Common sense should tell you that.

View more comments (28)
Roca Labs's reply to:

Roca Labs in Palm Bay, Florida - Dont buy antyhing from Roca Lab they just sell a regular shake they are stealing your money

Since we do not have an employee or warehouse in Palm Bay Florida, this would be just another misuse of this consumer review platform. This comment looks to be one of a competitor.
Review

I have a friend working in the warehouse of this product, he told me that is unsanitary they dont use gloves and hair nets to assemble the packages wich comes with containers and spoons, and the product is a fraud doesnt work! My friends and I tried and didnt work for any of us! And is not clean be save and eat healthy dont buy it!

This product taste horrible, its very expensive, comes in a small bag because they want you to buy more of this powder!

The containers are cheap and I found a hair in mine!

Roca Labs - Lost only 60 lbs, they promised 100 lbs+

Hi my name is Jennifer and I would like to share my Roca Labs review. I’ve been fat for some time now and I wasn’t able to lose the extra pounds. I tried dieting, working out and everything, but there was no progress. I needed to lose more than 100 lbs. 5 months ago I searched the web for some weight loss programs and I ran into Roca Labs. I kept on digging about the product and saw that they can help me lose that 100+ pounds, so a month later I ordered mine. I used it and the results were great! It made drastic changes in my eating habits. I didn’t have cravings anymore and I ate half of what I did before. For the first month I lost nearly 20 lbs and I was very happy about my purchase. The second month I lost another 20 lbs! In my third month I was down another 10 lbs, so that was 50 lbs under three months! Awesome :) At the end of my fourth month I lost another 10 lbs and my weight loss STOPPED. I’ve decided to get myself more of the formula. I called them and explained my situation. They said that additional supply cost $140. What?! I couldn’t believe what I’ve heard! They don’t provide me with the promised results, and now I have to pay extra for it?! I felt really angry! They should give me the additional supply for free because I did everything right the first time, and I’m still stuck with extra 40 lbs.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@pissedconsumer.com.

Why would you expect the company to send you more product if you don't pay for it. That's like going to a restaurant and asking for an additional meal and not expecting to pay for it.

Wow! You should be happy at what you did.

Stop blaming others for your problems.

The product worked for you, just sounds like you needed more time. The good news is you talked me out of the product because it obviously caused you to lose some brain cells.......

Why is the original poster "Christopher Davis" who says that "his" name is "Jennifer", and then Christopher and Jennifer trade comments? Does someone have multiple personalities?

@OP Are you even *** serious?...

Why would they GIVE you more ***. Or do you think the *** manufactures itself free of cost?

IF all you do is eat and you don't exercise how the heck are you going to lose as much weight as you're thinking?

Get off your *** and get real. It's likely this same unrealistic approach to life that got you overweight to begin with.

:roll :roll

Are you retarded?

Jennifer: Do you realize that it is extremely unrealistic to think that you would lose 100 lbs. in only 4 months???

Come on, really! And even if you could do it, any doctor would tell you that it is extremely UNHEALTHY to lose so much weight in such a short period of time. I'm surprised you didn't know this. Actually, Jennifer, 60 lbs.

is A LOT of weight to lose in just 4 months, which most people who go on a diet do not achieve! You lost an average of 15 lbs./month, when doctors recommend no more than 10 lbs./month, so what are you complaining about, girl??? You are ahead of the game, and so what if you have to buy more product? At least you know it works, and it helped you lose more than the average person, so you shouldn't be unhappy or so critical of the product.

So, I say stop *** and complaining, buy MORE product and continue taking it until you reach your goal!

You should be happy that you lost weight at all. You see that the silica is working for you, and why is a problem if you pay extra?

maybe you should thought about this maybe the 100+ lbs weight loss in an average and it depends on your attitude to the product and whether you follow the program 100% or maybe 60%. if you think that simply taking the silica will hepl you lose weight, you're wrong. on their website they clearly say that you should work out also. a woman who went through the entire program also says that.

so she has actual experience! here, take a look for yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQPL1GkhXOs

your an ***

ChristopherDavis

Hi Jennifer. I feel your frustration.

The same thing happened to me! I didn't lose the weight they said and they asked for more money when I wanted additional supply.

It was not that long ago, and I still don't know what to do.

What happened to your case? You paid them or still stuck on the weight you achieved?

jenna.jennifer.brown
@ChristopherDavis

Hi Christopher. I didn't have any other choice but to purchase the additional supply!

I wanted to lose the remaining weight so bad that I finally paid them! And I continued with the program but for some reason, I'm losing weight at a slower rate right now :(

ChristopherDavis
@jenna.jennifer.brown

Congrats on the weight loss Jennifer. I chose not to pay them. I'll be better off with those remaining pounds and $140 in my pocket :)

@ChristopherDavis

Ok I thought this was a legit comment/conversation - but the original post was posted by username 'ChristopherDavis' - you are having a conversation with yourself here?

If this is even real - after paying what it costs for the first supply of this - nobody in their right mind would give a second thought to spending another $140 to lose additional weight beyond the 60 lbs - especially on a product you know works. That's ridiculous.

@jenna.jennifer.brown

they may give u the first batch to help u loose really well, then break it back some, so u don't loose so fast, it is unhealthy to loose that fast, :zzz congrats on the weight loss tho, great job! ,) but ur co dependency on this stuff has to end, start learning how to eat right while ur on it if u haven't already, so when u reach ur goal and stop taking it, u won't go right back to eating bad foods, and eating to much, I know I too am over weight and have been trying to find out about this stuff.

but don't want to get ripped off, just can't trust ppl anymore with our health. Good luck to ya girlie

View more comments (13)
Review
#471920 Review #471920 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Roca Labs's reply to:

Roca Labs in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Company doctor FINESMITH lost license over CHILD ***

Was a consultant as he is still poses the medical knowledge. Relationship was terminated. He was accused of having the wrong pictures on his computer...
Review

Rocalabs is associated with one Dr. Ross Finesmith - which appears to be the same doc as here:

>> A Somerset County [New Jersey] doctor pleaded guilty Thursday to possessing child ***, state Criminal Justice Director Stephen J. Taylor said.

Ross B. Finesmith, 49, of the Basking Ridge section of Bernards, a pediatric neurologist, pleaded guilty to one count of fourth-degree possession of child *** before state Superior Court Judge Stephen B. Rubin in Flemington.

Under the plea agreement, Finesmith will be permanently barred from practicing medicine in any state ...

Roca Labs's reply to:

Roca Labs in Macomb, Michigan - Could not return product.

Roca Labs support is available almost 24/7 around the clock. We answer customers within hours. We have great customer service and we LOVE our customers. If you are a real customer, we would love to help you. Contact us at: support@RocaLabs.com please review RocaLabs.com/INSTRUCTIONS
We want to correct the perception you hold about us by showing you that Roca Labs is here to help people. We would ask you to watch this video: https://youtu.be/XdfFwf8mBDY and see how much GOOD Roca Labs brings to the world by helping people achieve healthy weight WITHOUT surgery.
BTW, we do offer 14 days guarantee which you can find here: https://rocalabs.com/about/returns/
Loss

Per Roca Labs I “qualified” for thier product. After receiveing it I read all of the information provided and it scared me.

I talked to my MD and was told not to use this product. I contacted the company to return it and not only was that not an options they were very rude about it. I then contacted my credit card company and explained what had happened and they suggested I file a dispute. The dispute was answered with pages and pages of documentation that it stated I agreed to prior to purchasing the products.

It is like they were more prepared to justif their sale than to help the customer.

In the end, I am stuck with an entire box on unopened products. I am afraid to attempt to resell it due to the legal consequences that could result if it harmed the buyer.

TO ALL WHO TREID ROCA LABS BEWARE

Hello everyone my name is Jerome, and I hardly complain about anything, I am a devote catholic a proud member of the knights of Columbus, a true gentleman, I was 6 foot 2 inches, and weight 288 lbs, I was teased my entire life about being overweight, I tried jenny craig, nutria system, and nothing worked, I was a former full back for the university of Michigan, and got injured, since then I developed fibromyalgia, so that is how I got overweight, I am a professional jazz bass player and singer and needed to lose the weight and wanted to get to about 215 to 220 so I tried roca labs, it was very expensive, after the 3 months I lost about 15 lbs, but I did finish it the day after I was sadded because I really staved myself, anywhy it is the first day I was off the diet in 3 months so I ate a steak sandwich, later that day, my stomach hurted so bad I almost fainted, 2 weeks, later the pain as got worse, I seen 2 doctors, and both said, you may have developed my ulcer, I have to wait a month to go for a colonossky and down my throat. I ask all of you PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ROCA LABS, in 3 days after the un bearable pain started my stomach blow up 5 inches my pants are all tight on me, yet the legs and the butt are big on me. and I am 2 lbs less than I was when I ended the diet, so please I am a young man, if anyone had a issue as I wrote of please get back to me, I have to wait to dec, 12 to have the tests done and the paid is so bad I fainted twice, and I am a strong man, a ex football player, please I am going to be a father, if anyone had these symptoms please let me know thanks and good luck and never go on this diet jerry

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@pissedconsumer.com.

Roca Labs, Inc. Legal Dept.

PO Box 5309 · Sarasota, FL 34277

(813) 400-3968 Legal@RocaLabs.com

John Doe - Jerome - Jonnieo

Address Unknown

Las Vegas, Nevada April 7, 2014 RE: Pissedconsumer.com Complaint Review# 465326 Dear Jerome: I represent Roca Labs, Inc.

The complaint you posted on the Pissedconsumer.com website has been referred to me for handling. Roca Labs strives to be completely transparent to its customers. Nothing is hidden; everything is explained on the website and in the terms and conditions. Roca Labs does everything it promises to its customers.

Customers are given 2 hours to cancel an order, after which the order is considered shipped and not returnable. Customers are given rebates for success and product discounts (legal consideration) in return for their promise to report complaints only to Roca Labs. In other words, Roca Labs goes far above and beyond the norm to ensure that the terms and conditions are clear and that the customers see them. In fact, customers are practically forced to read them.

That is intentional, of course, with the desired effect being to avoid consumer complaints. This policy works for the large majority of Roca Labs customers but occasionally a customer decides to breach their agreement instead. Roca Labs cares about its customers and strives to address their issues within the parameters of the terms and conditions of purchase. Roca Labs performs as promised and they ask their customers do the same.

So, it is imperative that you immediately remove your posting on Pissedconsumer.com. Your complaint violates the terms and conditions of your purchase and constitutes a breach of contract and possibly defamation. If you fail or refuse to withdraw the complaint and remove the post by close of business on April 14, 2014, Roca Labs will have no choice but to refer this matter to our litigation counsel for immediate filing and you may be held liable for damages plus attorney fees and all costs of collection. Exclusive jurisdiction for all claims arising out of a purchase of Roca Labs products is in the State of Florida.

This notice is final; there will be no further notice. Please mitigate your damages and possibly avoid legal action by IMMEDIATELY DISMISSING YOUR COMPLAINT by Monday, April 14, 2014.

Sincerely, Sharon King Paralegal Roca Labs Inc. cc: Whitney Coyne, Esq

@RL Legal Dept

Update Review# 456803

@RL Legal Dept

Go *** yourself, you aren't scaring anyone with this spam.

my name is Jerome, my nickname when I played football was jonnieo

Great reply sammieclark1966. I too find the review funny.

First you start the post as Jerome and the author says jonnieo. If you stuck to the product like you stuck to you story... :? My friend went through the whole thing and after 4-5 months she look like a bomb!

:) She followed the instructions, watche the reviews and she did it! She lost 65 pounds and feels great.

And why on earth did you eat a steak sandwich after you were done with the powder? That's just stupind and without any logic!

And like sammieclark1966 said "This entire review stinks". I couldn't agree more.

sammieclark1966

I have to agree with Margaret, you can develop an ulcer from many things. And really who goes out and eats a steak sandwhich.

This entire review stinks. I have been searching online for all reviews good and bad and I have found many, but some like this one seem to be bull. Post says posted by jonnie and in post says his name is Jerome and than comments as anon!

Nov 11, 2013

I Went to see my Dr.

Wake up this is fake! Please Pissed consumer we need honest reviews!

Didi you follow their instructions about the silica?

You maybe fainted because you didn't drink enought water. That can happen whether you take Roca Labs or not.

3 months after you ended you diet you eat a stake sandwich.

wow, pretty stupind. the Roca Labs procedure works on shinking your stomach and making you eat less...and you go and eat a stake sandwich.

:?

did you even try to contact their support desk to see what is the problem?

Wow, any updates? I have been researching and have found both bad and good with this company and the weight loss supplement effectiveness, but this is the first I have came across something like this.

Mostly refund issues I have seen. As far as weight loss goes, it seems like anything else if you aren't ready to lose the weight then it won't work. I have seen some really good video success stories, just search on Youtube or even Google and you will find them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fDasUZx8JQ This women it says she lost 65lbs, she looks like she still is in the process of losing but it seems to be working for her.

I would like to try it because it seems the positive is out weighing the negative, but I want to gather as much info as possible. I agree with Margaret you can develop an ulcer from many things.

margaret-clark

You can get an ulcer from many stuff. Id doesn't mean that you got it from the Roca Labs formula or after you stopped taking it.

I Went to see my Dr. today after 7 hours in the ER yesterday, both doctors told me that seen so many people in the ER from Roca Labs, I am going to a indoscopic next week, to see if I have a ulcer, my dr, who is one of the best in this state, told me he has see this so many times, PLUS IF YOU HAVE A STOMACH PROMBLEM AND NOT OVER 100 LBS OVERWEIGHT DO NOT USE ROCA LABS, IT DONE ALOT OF HARM TO ME, I HAD 3 MORPHINE INJECTIONS,

@Anonymous

It is amazing how you can't post a not so friendly remark for Roca labs, I feel if I pay 450 I own it and the right to forewarn or give my honest opinion

I find this hard to believe. This post seems like a scam and more of a blog to discriminate against a company and should not even be allowed to be posted.

He has no evidence to support his accusations. He claims an ulcer? Really from eating a steak sandwich after he stopped the product? He bloated up after taking the product how does that make sense?

This is total BS! :( :x

@JJ

The pills from Roca Labs could have caused the ulcer... when he ate the steak sandwich it aggravated his stomach and caused severe pain.

There may be certain foods you should avoid after taking these pills... I don't see what is so far fetched about his story!

@Anonymous

It's NOT a pill! And he was off it for 3 months.

It is NOT a drug.So it is far fetched.

Roca Labs is only natural fibers that pass through your system everyday just like any other food you eat. :?

@JJ

Comment by Roca Labs.

View more comments (15)

Roca Labs - Loss NO Weight

Your product does not work for me. Spent all that money for nothing. Yes I was full all the time , but that was the 12 bottles of water I was drinking a day . Tried everything to make the product dissolve , it stayed clumpy . The anti craving powder doesn't mix well no matter how much you shake it .I stay bloated all the time , like I'm 4 months pregnant , I have diarrhea all the time , severe cramping ,headaches . All this not a pound lost .Do everything they tell me to do and nothing . No results what so ever !

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

This notice is from Roca Labs (the “Company”) and is an attempt to communicate with you regarding your anonymous posting on this website. We will be seeking a court order to obtain your name and contact information if you do not reply to this notice.

The Company has thousands of satisfied customers who achieved their weight loss goals and changed their lives with our products (see http://rocalabs.com/before-and-after/). If you are an actual purchaser of any product from the Company, we are sorry that you did not have a great experience. However, we believe that your review violates the terms and conditions (http://rocalabs.com/terms/) of your purchase. We hereby give you notice of your breach of the purchase agreement and demand that you IMMEDIATELY cure your breach by removing this posting.

Roca Labs has been harmed by your posting and will hold you financially responsible for any damages that we suffer.

In addition, we believe that your posting contains blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

If you are not a customer and are pretending to be one, be advised that we have been injured by your blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

Please contact us immediately at legal5@rocalabs.com to resolve this matter. The Company will take all necessary and appropriate legal action to protect our rights.

Our goal is to resolve this problem without litigation, and hope that you will immediately contact the Company.

@Legal Team

Seems the FTC is suing this company

If you only took the formula and not regulated you diet and did some exercise, it won't work so easily.

You can't let the silica do all the work. You have to do something too. ,)

This message is for inquiring minds....the purpose of this site is for people to comment as far as their experience with the product which is what consumers are doing. You have so much to say whenever someone says something negative; what's bogus is the fact that you're taking it so personal that you've exposed your position in this.

You're doing to much, therefore, you've told myself and others you are connected professionally with Roca Labs. Furthermore, as Stomach Sludge employee wrote, they do advertise being FDA approved. Listen to the videos then apologize or get the heck off this site. I'm very grateful for the negative post, these people may have saved my life or kept me from developing some sort of health issue.

I will not be buying this JUNK and will ensure no one I know purchase it.

Lastly, having the name "inquiring minds" is no more exposing yourself and someone being listed as "anonymous" so shut the *** up.

@Ros

Nailed it, Ros!

Interesting many of the rabid defenses come from same person in NJ. Posting as anonymous is simply to avoid logging in on this site.

No more anonymous than poster who accuses a writer of ill-intent for posting as anonymous. Something smells real fishy about the defenses here.

@None

the smell is roca labs people posting comments

can i buy some for my daughter to try please please email me at amiraaziz99@yahoo.com 8)

I have proof from 3 doctors that it happened, due to roca labs diet, my dr,said several of his patients had the same or almost the same issue, I advise people who have or have had any issue with the stomach to please not use this product, the costumer service is from India, and they have no idea what they are talking about, hey say no side effects, well yes I did lose weight after however, all I am eating is chicken broth

@Anonymous

Again you are saying false truths! Their customer service is NOT from India.

They are Americans. The phone number is FL! What is your Doctors name? What 3 doctors?

You must be from India because your English is bad. Roca Labs states it has side effects, its a fiber based supplement so constipation, diarrhea, and bloating my occur. It is stated on the website. You are bogus!

That is why you hide behind anonymous. Show us the proof and then maybe we will believe you! It is irritating when people just out right lie and give out false information like it is true.

:( This is nothing more then a smear campaign. :( Give us the REAL Facts and show us the proof!

Roca Labs should be banned by the FDA! I worked for this company and they are NOT FDA approved!

They state they are but are NOT..

BEWARE.. you are putting your health at risk if you drink this stuff. The stuff all the employees call "Stomach Sludge". It only sits in your stomach, expands, and then hardens.

I've heard where this powder gets into your stomach and attaches unto the wall of your stomach causing stomach ulsers and tumor like protrusions...

Protect yourself and DO NOT DRINK this stuff!

They should be arrested for being allowed to sell this dangerous *** to people. It's NEVER BEEN APPROVED by any FDA organization!

@Stomach Sludge employee

When did you work for this company? While I was looking on the website it does NOT say they are FDA approved.

Please share where you get your information at? I also was unable to find any findings of the formula having any of the effects you have stated.

@Inquiring mind

It says FDA approved on the first page of the flipping website you jack wagon!!

@Lizzy

You are a Jack wagon and can NOT read:

The Formula is manufactured in an FDA-registered facility. It is classified as a dietary supplement and does not require a doctor’s prescription.

Roca Labs® follows all FDA guidelines.

NO where does it say FDA approved on the right it has a tab that says: FDA Choosing Safely.

So who's that jack now?

@Lizzy

Really would be nice if the "jack wagon's" like yourself could read. All it has about the FDA is on the right hand side saying: FDA Choosing Safely.

It's a tab click it and it takes you here:

Where it says: The Formula is manufactured in an FDA-registered facility.

It is classified as a dietary supplement and does not require a doctor’s prescription. Roca Labs® follows all FDA guidelines.

That doesn't say it is FDA approved "jack wagon"

@Stomach Sludge employee

thank you for the good info. People will do anything to make a dollar!!

@Stomach Sludge employee

It says FDA approved on the first page of the flipping website you jack wagon!!

View more comments (17)
Roca Labs's reply to:

Roca labs is a scam they never sent me my products

We are happy to hear your problem was resolved. Roca Labs LOVES our customers and strives for excellent customer service.
Loss

Like every other *** person I also ordered roca labs thinking this was it I paid about 513.00$ I emailed the company explaining to them I did not receive the package and if they can re ship to me it would be great they told me to pay more money for reshipment I denied and asked forma refund they didn't give me a refund so I called my bank and filled a dispute and they gave me my money bak but after a month they reversed the credit because roca labs insisted that they sent it to me now I'm in the process of going back and forth with the company bank and carrier but still no one has helped me roca labs stood my money everyone out there if u are trying to loose weight try anything in the world but don't try roca labs they are scammers for your money and they will take and eat your money like it was theirs and not your

Roca Labs is a SCAM

I filed a complaint with the BBB of West Florida about the way Roca Labs handles their customers. And they talk highly of their dr. Dr.Ross B. Finesmith...Guy's I did some research and I went all the way back to 2005. I saved everything possible about this great and mighty DR.Ross Finesmith MD. Roca Labs will only tell you alittle about his acheviments from 2012 forward to present. Well anyway he's been ordered not to practice medicine in any state and not to be around any children. HINT,HINT...oh and I have facts to back this. I've had problems with Roca Labs from the start. On 7/4/13 I was looking at a weight loss program and I ran across Roca Labs. I read everything and asked the question, Does this contain Green Tea? Their reply was no but they told me to re-read and watch the video again.I should have seen this as a red flag. So I ordered the product. On 7/5/13 I was approved by this Dr.Ross B. Finesmith MD. I decided that I did not want the product and called their number only to get a voice mailbox.I left a message saying that I wanted to cancel. I got no response.I called within those 24 hours. On 7/6/13 I recieved an email saying that they just deducted $173.00 from my account. Roca Labs are stating that they did not recieve that voicemail till 7/15/13. I did not call them on the 15th of July. I called them on th 5th of July with no response. They told the BBB that all my statements were false, here's another red flag going up. Roca Labs covers alot of stuff up even their Dr.They won't go back past 2012 that's where it get's dirty about their famous Dr.Ross B.Finesmith MD. I would share that with you all but I'm not going to at this time. But you can go to www.healthgrade.com and pull up his name and it's no where on the list. If fact one of those pdf's i've saved said that he is no longer in practice and/or has retired. It's better if you just google Dr.Ross Finesmith and go though the list. That's where I found out about Finesmith past that started in NJ,NY. I do healthgrade checks on every doctor in any state and if I don't find the Dr. it's either he/she can no longer practice medicine, he/she has retired, or he/she is no longer in practice. But I'll get the facts just by doing alittle searching.

@Legal Team

Legal Team: You guys are funny. Please tell another one.

#1142099
@Wrecka Labs

I'm glad I read the post about RL. SAVING MY MONEY and doing something else.

I they are so legit why do they need you to sign a wavier not to complain?

DON JURAVIN IS A JOKE AND BANKRUPT

Thank you so much for this information! I really appreciate you taking the time and effort to help people in the future not go through what you did.

I was researching the company in seeing if this was a product that would help me. Best of luck to you in the future!

#720999

FINESMITH, Ross B. M.D.

License #MA058190

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Chicago Medical School, 1991

National Boards

ORDER OF REVOCATION filed March 10, 2011. This matter was opened to the Board upon receipt of information that on July 14, 2005, Dr. Finesmith was indicted in the Superior Court of New Jersey for knowingly offering through any means including the internet, a photograph, computer program or file or any other reproduction or reconstruction which depicts a child engaging in a prohibited sexual act or in the simulation of such an act and knowingly possessing or knowingly viewing a photograph, computer program or file which depicts a child engaging in a prohibited sexual act or in the simulation of such an act including on the internet and also contained on various computer media. An Interim Consent Order of Voluntary Surrender was entered on or about March 27, 2006, pursuant to which Dr. Finesmith agreed to surrender his license to practice medicine and surgery in New Jersey with leave to apply for reinstatement of his license upon the resolution of the pending criminal charges. On September 30, 2010, Dr. Finesmith pled guilty to one count of Endangering the Welfare of a Child (Possession of Child ***). Dr. Finesmith entered a plea agreement to permanently forfeit his medical licenses in New Jersey and New York and not to seek or obtain a license to practice medicine in any jurisdiction at any time in the future. The Board found Dr. Finesmith’s criminal conviction constituted grounds to take disciplinary actions against a licensee who has engaged in professional or occupational misconduct; who has been convicted of any crime or offense involving moral turpitude or relating adversely to the activity regulated by the Board; and that a licensee of the Board has an ongoing duty to demonstrate good moral character. The Board ordered the license of Dr. Finesmith revoked. Dr. Finesmith will be permanently barred from re-application for licensure by this Board. EFFECTIVE DATE: March 10, 2011.

@Truth

thank you so much for this..i was going to try it ..but not now..thanks again

robinengel1977

Thank you mjones56. I was waiting for a comment like this because I am getting all kinds of threats from their so called attorney that they will sue me...basically for telling the truth.

I did not get a refund and I paid over $800 for something that made me sick. I could have easily done that with spoiled food for free.

Please, please, please continue to keep me posted on your FDA findings. Thank you!

@robinengel1977

I will certainly keep you posted as the information comes back. As for Roca Labs, I have filed a Chapter 7 for other reasons and they've been told that they are in it but then their attorney D.Michael Schloss out of Plantation, Florida said that if I did'nt drop the complaint off of BBB of West Florida and removed the post from Scambook that they were going to sue me for defamation.

I told their attorney to call my attorney.

I have not heard nothing from Roca Labs or their attorney now for quite sometime. I'll keep you posted!!

there is a site where consumers can write to about this company that is misleading people its call www.RIP OFF.COM. That will sure keep the company name on alert for scams for 3yrs .

over weight men and women are voulnerable and should not be taken advantage of like this. so do something about report the company to www.rip off.com and the BETTER BUSSINESS BUREAU.

:?

mjones56
@SALLY LADYYAHINGO

Thank you for the web link to ripoff.com I'll be sure to leave a complaint with them.

Thank you for writing your review, however if you are unwilling to post your findings, but have the time to write a rather long schpeal about their poor customer service, that tells me that you are not legit in your claims. Why not elaborate and share with everyone what you have come across to back up what you are saying?

I am NOT endorsing the product. In fact, I am a potential customer doing my own research right now. But these kinds of reviews make me mad because you do not discuss the actual product, the results, why it didn't work, etc. Just that they had poor customer service.

Unless you are willing to explain your claims, please do not post a *** "review" with nothing to support it. :upset

@Amber

Go to Webmd and pull up their ingredients and make your own

Decision as to whether you choose to buy the product or not. As for me I'm not going to consume something that has not been tested

by the FDA

@Anonymous

I looked on WebMD....didn't see anything....do you have additional info??

@Anonymous

Yeessss!!!! because the FDA only approves healthy, wholesome products!!!!

Seriously?! Try to watch television for 30 mins without seeing at least 3 commercials for drug law-suits for previously FDA approved drugs....when will this nonsense end?

The FDA is greedy and corrupt! Read some Kevin Trudeau books and educate yourselves.

@Amber

Everyone...clue #1 that the company is a fraud...from their website (at the very top no less): "Roca Labs (Florida, USA) is the inventor of the strongest non-surgical weight loss solution in the world for the obese. The Formula procedure creates a gastric bypass effect, leaving only 20% stomach space available for eating practically forcing the user to eat only half and lose weight from day 1." Do you see the grammatical errors?

I didn't go past there. What reputable company do you know with 2 grammatical errors at the top of their website and they do nothing to fix them? You know why?

They are too busy counting people's money...stop people...just stop. I work on websites all day and this is one of the #1 red flags for scams...most likely coming from a foreign country.

@Really

Math error too. 20% stomache space will not hold half the normal 100% of food.

#820459
@Really

Thank you for making this known. I am so glad I am not the only one who recognized the grammatical errors. People do not invest in this product!

@Amber

In other words, Amber, you work for Roca Labs and are a lying plant. Thanks for making that clear.

View more comments (19)

Roca Labs in East Orange, New Jersey - Product and Company are PURE SCAM

Update by user Jun 27, 2013

Please note this post is requested to be taken down by Roca Labs. For additional information, please reach out to them directly.

Original review posted by user May 31, 2013

I was just approved and sent the products. First off the credit card was declined and when my payment was finally processed, Roca Labs charged me twice so now I have over $800 in fees for a scam. I received the product last Sunday and started it. Within hours, I was vomiting, had bad stomach cramps, nausea, light-headiness and my body was shaky. I had gastric bypass in the past so I wasn't sure if this was a side effect and when the supposed "medical team" got back to me via email (since they are never available to speak on the phone), they told me there was NO way that their product did that to me. I waited 2 days and ate normal foods, less sugar and less fat and felt fine. Tried the product again the 3rd day and was failure again. The company has refused to get back to me and said if I cancel payment, they would sue me for $3200 plus court fees in Florida. The formula is disgusting. It doesn't dissolve so you're eating chunks of nastiness and it does not do what it should do. You have a better chance of feeling full if you swallowed a glass of liquid cement and let it harden in your stomach. Do not waste your time, energy or money on them. Do yourself a favor and see a nutritionist for weight loss. They are real and will actually help you.

robinengel1977
@JulieBo

Excuse me who ever you are. I have requested this post to be removed but it hasn't and the site can verify that I have requested it because I sent in a notarized letter requesting so.

I have been contacted by attorneys representing this fake company and I have done all I could so leave me alone and stop advertising for this scam of a place.

Read above before you threaten anyone fool!

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

Wow I am a nurse and was surprised that the ingredients were not listed anywhere. Sure hold back a secret ingredient or two.

Thank you all for posting that this company is a scam and that the founder is a physician who has lost his ability to practice medicine for illegal activities involving a child.

And that at least is verifiable. Thanks again for protecting other out here.

margaret-clark
@bush1974

I'm sure you will find what the ingredients are on their website or in their videos. They must provide that information!

mjones56

They say it doesn't require a prescription so it doesn't need to be approved by the FDA. I say their wrong...I want the FDA to test their ingredients because I think there is more illegal junk in their formula.

I have their product and i'll be sending mine off to the FDA today. The product has not been used and the package it came in still has the seal on it!

View more comments (5)