Filter by rating
City:
Product:

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect Review from Bellevue, Washington

Dear anonymous,

We take this opportunity here to correct your perception about Roca Labs by showing you that Roca Labs is here to help people. This platform was created for good purposes and so was Roca Labs.

Our regimen is cost effective as it focuses on providing great output and fabulous noticeable results which you can experience for yourself once you include Roca Labs in your daily routine. Great output depends on great effort and everything requires time, dedication and effort to make it work and be successful.

The reviews that made you change your perception about Roca Labs are somewhat those people who never tried it or competitors because REAL Roca Labs users would mention their existence with us by displaying their names.

We would ask you to watch this video: https://youtu.be/XdfFwf8mBDY and see how much GOOD Roca Labs brings to the world by helping people achieve healthy weight WITHOUT surgery.

Roca Labs LOVES its customers and if we did not do enough for them so far, we will now. Please also watch how Roca Labs became a life saver for Marilon: https://youtu.be/50FyZFgL_y0 and maybe you want to read this: https://onechristiandad.wordpress.com/2013/01/29/god-hates-defamation-slander-malice-what-about-you/
Review

Thanks for warning me to stay away from this company!!! they was about to get 750.00 out of me i guess they figure the higher the price the more people will actually believe it works well thanks for the eye opening guys tootles :-)

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect Review from Springfield, Missouri

Roca Labs helps the world and helps people achieve healthy weight and add years to their lives. Just look at the fact and forget all the rest: https:RocaLabs.com/Reviews or Darlene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjFtILmXkmE Please also watch how Roca Labs became a life saver for Marilon: https://youtu.be/50FyZFgL_y0
Review

I believe Kenny working for roca Labs ..........it's a shame yall stealing people money. ..smh

Roca Labs in Calgary, Alberta - Totally dissapointed

Dear Sir or Madam, if you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥. It looks like you really tried hard and something was still wrong. It happens. Let us help you achieve healthy weight. Please read the new https://rocalabs.com/support/instructions/

There are different ways that you can try to make your regimen easy to drink. We can get you a Coach at Roca Labs who can assist you and address all your concerns.

Writing here "anonymously" as a "customer" is something that our competitors do. Please identify so we can help you. We love helping our customers and we constantly improving. Let us make it up to you... if you are real.
Loss

Roca Labs is one of the most idiotic products I have ever ordered. It is expensive, tastes horrible and the doesn't do anything.

I tried the product for about 3 weeks and the coach said that I was suppose to eat 1200 calories a day and that I wasn't eating enough to loose weight. You can't return the product even though it did cost me over $700, because their policy says that the product can not be returned after it has been open. They talk big but the product is useless. Please learn from my costly "mistake" and don't have anything to do with it.

You will regret it if you order it. You want to loose weight?

Eat right and exercise, there is no other way to shed the pounds. Good luck!

ROCA LABS DOES WORK

Thanks. Good to have a real customer expresses an opinion here. Many ask "does Roca Labs really work?" and you are another proof that ROCA LABS WORKS and Bry even lost 215 pounds and avoided a gastric bypass surgery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQHZzsTyqMM and this is Lance's temtimonial https://youtu.be/QRDljfw5m8E and many other here https://www.youtube.com/user/RocaLabsReviews
Review

i order this and started formula 22 days ago.it does work this is the best way to loose weight and i lost 11 pounds in 22 days.i drinking the formula around 8 am.i fell so full and i drink around 64 oz of water everyday.i eat fruits all day or salad if i want i eat lunch and dinner but i can only eat a little.i tried a lot of different ways to loose weight after my first child nothing works but roca labs does change my life.its very easy and safe to use after drinking the formula on the first day u can start loosing weight as i did.

Roca Labs's reply to:

Roca Labs in Mountain View, California - Becomes completely unreachable when there's a problem

No way... how come your kid has such access to all your personal information such as weight and height and all your past experience. Our Weight Analysis for the regimen is detailed and only 53% are approved.... and then the "kid" got also access to your credit card? BTW, does the "kid" have also access to your verification email?!

Why would you allow this "kid" to have access to the internet at all? Are you suggest we stop helping the world achieve healthy weight because of your "kid". We kindly suggest you restrain your "kid" and stop hurting GOOD companies.
Review
#512058 Review #512058 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

I had an unfortunate interaction with Roca Labs. Their advertisement on YouTube convinced a child in my family to order their product without permission, using my credit card. I found out about 45 minutes later, and proceeded to spend all day trying to reach them. They made it absolutely impossible for anyone to be reached who could help cancel the order.

Live chat connects you to people who cannot help at all, and just give you the phone number and email address. The phone number dumps you to a message, promising a call back in a few hours. You'll never get a call back. Email doesn't seem elicit any response or acknowledgement that they've received anything.

The one thing that trying to cancel the order did do was get them to accelerate the order from the "received" to the "approved" state, after which their web site says they won't cancel it. I was told by someone in live chat that it takes at least a day to be "approved". But within 45 minutes of telling them that the order wasn't authorized, they managed to get this order into this non-cancellable "approved" state - presumably to put themselves in a stronger position to fight against cancelling it.

I'm going to have to report this as a fraudulent charge to the credit card company, because despite trying to reach Roca Labs within 45 minutes of the incident, they made themselves impossible to reach so that they could try to take the money anyway.

Roca Labs - Review from Calgary, Alberta

Dear Sir or Madam from Calgary, if you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥. Roca Labs support is available almost 24/7 around the clock. We answer customers within hours. We have great customer service and we LOVE our customers.

Review

This product sucks. It's expensive, horrible to drink & doesn't do nothing.

Let alone the horrible customer care you get from the staff.

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect Review from Los Angeles, California

The product made me very sick
JulieBo

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Not everyone believes you should have the right to express yourself about the companies who take your hard-earned money for their products and services. Roca Labs certainly does not.

Please read on to learn about the legal campaign Roca Labs is undertaking to punish consumers who complain about its products.

Roca Labs is doing whatever it can to identify former customers and others who have posted their comments here so it can take legal action against them to prevent them from expressing themselves and informing other consumers about their experiences. PissedConsumer is fighting the actions of Roca Labs in the courts. Our attorneys have filed papers in two different states demonstrating that the law prohibits these actions by Roca Labs. But Roca Labs is not waiting for a ruling – it is suing customers to shut down their speech and, if possible, obtain “damages” to intimidate others from speaking.

Roca Labs seems likely continue to sue customers who speak out until a judge stops them.

We hope that happens soon, but it may take months to obtain a ruling. We cannot provide legal advice or representation to users, however. Therefore, you may wish to seek legal counsel if you have concerns about a review you have posted here.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@pissedconsumer.com.

You should also review our takedown policy at http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html to inform yourself as to what measures you can take to voluntarily request the removal of your own PissedConsumer review, if you wish to do so.

Click here for important news to Roca Labs reviewers on PissedConsumer: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/roca-labs-fundraising.html PissedConsumer Team

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

This notice is from Roca Labs (the “Company”) and is an attempt to communication with you regarding your anonymous posting on this website. We will be seeking a court order to obtain your name and contact information if you do not reply to this notice.

The Company has thousands of satisfied customers who achieved their weight loss goals and changed their lives with our products (see http://rocalabs.com/before-and-after/). If you are an actual purchaser of any product from the Company, we are sorry that you did not have a great experience. However, we believe that your review violates the terms and conditions (http://rocalabs.com/terms/) of your purchase. We hereby give you notice of your breach of the purchase agreement and demand that you IMMEDIATELY cure your breach by removing this posting.

Roca Labs has been harmed by your posting and will hold you financially responsible for any damages that we suffer.

In addition, we believe that your posting contains blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

If you are not a customer and are pretending to be one, be advised that we have been injured by your blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

Please contact us immediately at legal5@rocalabs.com to resolve this matter. The Company will take all necessary and appropriate legal action to protect our rights.

Our goal is to resolve this problem without litigation, and hope that you will immediately contact the Company.

@Legal Team

Please don't anyone believe this posting from the so-called "Legal Team." We have freedom of speech in this country and we are allowed to post what we wish on this and other sites. This "legal team" posting is a joke/fraud/scare tactic.

@Legal Team

How can you take legal action against anyone who has posted anonymously? It looks more than you are attempting to put fear in those who are unaware of the ACTUAL legal aspects of any legitimate company.

@Legal Team

It actually does say in the legal agreement that you will not talk/tweet/post whatever anything negative about the product if you received the discount. You also agreed to an injunction against you should you violate those terms and a fine up to $3500.00.

So....it would seem that since you agreed to those terms when you ordered the product, you have willfully limited your rights of free speech on the matter. However, only the person who signed the agreement has that restriction. I see nothing there regarding their family or friends posting on their behalf, even though such postings would be legally written away as 'hearsay'. Still the anonymous poster can just say 'it was my friend, not me, who wrote the posting' and Roca labs would be under proof to prove that it wasn't, if they chose to pursue charges.

Still it comes down to wording. If the poster said "I used..." its possible they can still be charged. In my opinion, products that include clauses like this seem shady.

If their product is good, then why restrict people from saying the whole truth. Unless there is something to hide.

Roc Labs is a scam, do not buy the product. they overcharge you for B Glucan which you can buy the exact same product on Amazon for a fraction of the cost more like $50 for same quantity.

Roc Labs charges about $500 - $800.

Then be prepared to fight if you buy it and want a refund even if they haven't shipped the product. That is where they grab you.

View more comments (5)

Roca Labs Does Work

I have had a wonderful experience with Roca Labs. I have lost 28 lbs in 8 weeks. If you use the product as instructed and do the exercise it does work. This is a great product and I know of many who have had great success with Roca Labs. You however have to make sure you follow the instructions and use the product with Diet and exercise to get the best results as you would with anything. I feel that the Formula is very satisfying and filling. I have had no side effects from the formula and will continue to use until I have reached my weight lose goal. I have several freinds and family who are also on the formula nad have had zero issues and continue to do well as I myself also does.

IF you follow the directions it does work. (no I do not work for Roca Labs). I have lost 40lbs with this and I am still loosing

JulieBo

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@pissedconsumer.com.

Attitude Adjuster: I don't work for Roca Labs, I am a user just like most of the ppl that are visiting this site. I find it rude that you would be discouraging ppl like myself that are overweight and desperate to find a product that would help us lose weight.

Shame on you for making such an assumption. No, I would highly doubt these ppl on this site are getting paychecks from Roca Labs.

"I have had a wonderful experience with Roca Labs."

I gather that you get your paycheck :)

PissedOffConsumer, I suggest that you pull the IP address for all these sham testimonials and publish them.

Also, seek the company's web traffic data in discovery.

This site is for complaints.

Bu!!***. They're paying you.

@Anonymous

I am sorry you feel that way but my personal experience has been great.

@Anonymous

Hi Anon. Why do you think that they are paying him/her to write this?

You don't hink that somebody can have success witht this product? Just because you or somebody that you know wasn't successfull with this product, that does not mean that it doesn't work for some people.

And as mvesper said...

You have to follow the instructions and use the product with diet and exercise. You might try that nad see if it's still not working lol

@Kenny

Thank you Kenny, I find that people who do not follow instructions always want to plan the product not themselves.

View more comments (8)
Reason of review
Good quality
Roca Labs's reply to:

Roca Labs - Boy am I glad I did not purchase this product!

Thanks for the input. We will improve upon it though the companies answers are based on links to existing answers and are not improvised. Regardless, you should try the regimen and don't punish your body because of 3 min wait. Here are Roca Labs REAL results from people who waited the 3 min: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUoFx_SfH_1ySPSP0EdBPtQ and https://www.youtube.com/user/RocaLabsReviews
Review

Roca Labs seems to be a serious scam. I went on the site to speak to a "representative" and the so called Carol took over 3 minutes to respond.

She actually told me to wait until she "gathered the appropriate information" for me. If you are going to be employed by a company, especially a heath involved company, you ought to know the product super well. Anyways I proceed with the application, but I did not input my credit card information. I emailed support about another question I had and the representative replied promptly.

However, when I replied to the representative that I did not want to purchase the product anymore, I did not get a response. Evidently, this business is a total fraud.

BEWARE!

Roca Labs - Bowel Obstruction from ROCA LAB formula

We are not familiar with this description and it looks like a competitor that wrote that. This is not the experience of these GREAT SUCCESS stories: https://www.youtube.com/user/RocaLabsReviews and here is Scotty, a 76 year senior who used Roca Labs https://youtu.be/gQF7b1f_fRs . Roca Labs is AMAZING.
Review

RUN AWAY FROM ROCA LABS AND BE AWARE OF THE POSSIBLE MEDICAL PROBLEMS THAT MAY OCCUR WITH CONSUMPTION OF THEIR FORMULA. The harsh formula doesn't digest and may cause bowel obstruction, which can result in death or a permanent colostomy!!!!!

This company is selling a formula that is completely harmful to your body and they don't care…they only want your money!! Part of the ordering process makes consumers check the box that they agree to terms of "hold harmless" which means if you get sick or harmed from the product, the company isn't held accountable.

Please care about your health and body and don't consume the "special formula" from this company. At least talk to your physician about this product prior to ordering and consuming it for your own well being!