Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Roca Labs - Review in Weight Loss Programs category from Parlin, New Jersey

Sorry about the wrong impression you received about Roca Labs.

We take this opportunity here to correct your perception about Roca Labs by showing you that Roca Labs is here to help people. This platform was created for good purposes and so was Roca Labs.

We would ask you to watch this video: https://youtu.be/XdfFwf8mBDY and see how much GOOD Roca Labs brings to the world by helping people achieve healthy weight WITHOUT surgery.

Roca Labs LOVES its customers and if we did not do enough for them so far, we will now. Please also watch how Roca Labs became a life saver for Marilon: https://youtu.be/50FyZFgL_y0 and maybe you want to read this: https://onechristiandad.wordpress.com/2013/01/29/god-hates-defamation-slander-malice-what-about-you/

☁ James 4:11 Do not speak against one another, brethren He who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks against the law and judges the law; but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge of it + Proverbs 10:18 He who conceals hatred has lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool.
Review

Was going to order from Roca Labs...not anymore! Glad I found this site !!

They say (in comments here) money back guarantee...but the fine print on the site clearly states "no refunds or returns".

What a crock! How about standing behind your product???

Stop bashing Roca Labs

You are right and thanks. Roca Labs really works.

The Anti-Cravings is GREAT and for many is can be a life saver. One donut is 440 calories which is 2 oz of fat. 3 such donuts a week and you gain about 2 lbs of fat a month. All together, cravings for snacks, sweets and fatty foods account for 5 to 12 lbs a month. Roca Labs Anti-Craving can help you diminish those craving and spare your body from the fat.
https://rocalabs.com/ and check the Weight-Analysis which is free.
Review
Pros
  • Weight loss
  • Website
BECAUSE I FINALLY FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF THANKS ROCA LABS

I am not a worker and it is working fine it doesn't taste nasty so that's one lie I read and every weight lose takes dedication so if you didn't get the results you wanted blame self not ROCA LABS there contract a little steep cause everyone should be able to give their opinion but it does work I AM VERY SATISFIED I DONT HAVE CRAVINGS ANYMORE AND I USE TO HAVE A SWEET TOOTH DAILY STOP ALL THE NEGATIVE STUFF CAUSE IF IT DIDNT WORK FOR YOU ITS SIMPLE YOU NEEDED TO BE MORE DEDICATED. ITS REALLY BAD HOW PEOPLE TRY AND BRING UP PEOPLES FAULTS WE ALL HAVE FAULTS PEOPLE..............

Roca Labs in Sandusky, Ohio - WEIGHT LOSS

It does work. I was at 200lbs, I lost 5 pounds on Roca. I used it for two weeks. What I did was use the formula, push water for about 2 to 3 hours. When I ate between 11am/8pm. I continue to push water, vegetables and protein. The formula does work. I have started back using I will keep you updated. I recommend this product. I am not for surgery for weight loss. Take roca labs like label states, eat between 11am/8pm, exercise for 20-45. It is all up to you. The jelly substance set and expand in your stomach. Is to make you feel full. But still leave you with 20%of your stomach to eat.

Lmao 5 lbs!!! Really in 2 weeks?

Unmm you could do that with clean eating and 30 min workouts just maybe 3-4 times a week. Why spend so much money on this *** just to be lazy

Review
Pros
  • Weight loss
Cons
  • Customer service
Product works

Roca Labs in Magnolia, Delaware - I was going to purchase until I came on here

Roca Labs appreciates true and honest comments. We have IMPROVED tremendously in the last few months including new TERMS which you can read here: https://rocalabs.com/about/terms/ and pricing.

With a lot of SUCCESS videos that you may view here: https://www.youtube.com/user/RocaLabs/videos/ and ♫ GREAT POSITIVE REVIEWS: https://rocalabs.com/roca-labs-reviews/ we simply have to LOVE our customers and help them by providing better support
Review

I read every word on their site including the Terms and Conditions. I am extremely skeptical especially since this has not been approved by the FDA.

Then I decided to research and came across this site. I see where the doctor from the site has had his license revoked and that was enough for me. I didn't gain weight over night and I will not lose it over night but I will lose it by low carb/ low sugar and exercise. I saw several concerning statements in the Terms & Conditions that cause me to stay with the path I am on.

There is no way Health Insurances (Especially Tri-Care) would cover this but the site eludes to it but changes up by saying its a Military Discount.

Thanks!

Roca Labs in Keota, Oklahoma - Roco Labs none Gastic Sleeve product

Dear Sir or Madam, if you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to: https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥.

Writing here "anonymously" as a "customer" is something that our competitors do. Please identify so we can help you. We love helping our customers and we constantly improving. Let us make it up to you... if you are real.
Not as described/ advertised
Loss

Don't buy just simply cut up a thousand bucks or burn a thousand bucks you have more success with weigh loss then giving them the thousand bucks for a worthless product that will dehydrate to the point you will need fluids (hospital) dispite following their directions of drinking water.

Talk about one of the biggest scram on the market it is ROCA lab.

They are extremely high priced and theif product will compete successfully with toilet dropping when it comes to effectiveness. They offer no refund or adjustment. If you order this product you are stuck. You can't get a refund for returning, which a good signal of how bad the darn product must be.

They make certain they get their money by going through collection agency, threatening you with legal action all under the name "love our customer". Futhermore you can't get pass there option of pre recordings when calling. In fact the will simply tell you all the question you ask have answer at their web site!!! No one on one talk with you.

If by chance they do return a call it will be late in the evening when you are out.

Roca Labs's reply to:

Roca Labs in Ormond Beach, Florida - Who really are these people that give us advice?

You got it wrong or your are... a competitor. Roca Labs LOVES their customers and look how Roca Labs improves and saves lives: https://rocalabs.com/reviews/ and look at yound Bry who reduced 215 lbs WOTHOUT surgery https://youtu.be/q-wX_ZFllDM or Darlene the senior who reduced 86 lbs and prolonged her life thanks to Roca Labs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjFtILmXkmE It is an AMAZING way to achieve healthy weight as ALTERNATIVE to bariatric surgery.

James 4:11 Do not speak against one another, brethren He who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks against the law and judges the law; but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge of it + Proverbs 10:18 He who conceals hatred has lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool. "
Poor representation
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

I am sick to my stomach. The doctor in the lab coat tell you how to spend your hard earned money is a convicted ***!!!!!! His licenses in NY and NJ have been revoked forever he is a predator and abuser, first with children, a very psychological desire and now he is making a living praying on people with a variety of reason for being in an unhealthy physical state. Oh and by the way he was never a medical doctor he was in fact a doctor of neurology having no knowledge of why people are obese or how to treat it. DON'T BE HIS NEXT VICTIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow or copy and paste this link below to learn for yourself:

I love Roca Labs and here is why.........

4.8
I was surprised to see negative comments on here so I want to share my thoughts because I think highly of Roca Labs and found them to be clearly upfront about every detail to consumers like myself regarding ordering, shipping, terms, product and suggested use policies. First, I think every company should be like this, upfront with all the information. Their website is easy to navigate and if you can't find the answer to your question you can chat with someone, a real person. I knew before I ever ordered what to expect with the formula and how it would work. I was glad when my application was approved because not everyone is. Secondly, they know the cost is high so they offer different kits, an insurance discount and 2 different payment plans. I chose the 3 payment plan, payments were always when they said and never a penny more. I didn't have to call and cancel after the third payment and it wasn't a recurring shipment (like a popular Guthy Renker skincare product I ordered once from an infomercial that took me a year to cancel!!) What other companies do you know that does this? Lastly, the product did everything their website said. I have lost a ton of weight over these past few months and I wasn't sure I would since I love to eat and always felt hungry. I don't know where I would be if it hadn't been for Roca Labs and their strong formula that kept me from having surgery to fight my obesity issues. I feel bad for Roca Labs after reading all the comments on this site. Let me be clear, I am proud to be an American and blessed to live in America. I believe in freedom of speech. I believe everyone has the right to an opinion and that this is my opinion that not everyone will agree with. I also believe there are 2 sides to every story and it is easy for people to gang up on one, in this case a company. Just this week, in the news, Chipotle has been accused of using stray dogs and cats as the meat instead of what they claim to sell. An internet story says someone from the "FDA found animal remains at their Denver Colorado processing center and now the FDA is traveling to all locations checking" to close down. (http://www.examiner.com/article/chipotle-restaurants-at-the-center-of-a-dog-meat-scandle) This is another example of a company being falsely accused and the article clearly exposed the truth. Unlike Roca Labs, Chipotle NEVER responded to the accusations. I respect Roca Labs and companies like them that will respond to negative comments, defend themselves then make changes. In 2011 Taco Bell was accused of only using 35% meat and the rest being undesirable fillers. (http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2014/05/01/taco_bell_seasoned_beef_explainer_why_fast_food_chains_should_add_more_filler.html). They fired back responses then completely changed their image, promoting "Chef Lorena Garcia" as their menu creator. That's right, TACO BELL found a celebrity to endorse their brand because adding new menu items and breakfast wasn't enough to be redeemed. I reviewed the Roca Labs website again, looks like they too are undergoing changes to their website and image. Despite 80,000 happy and successful users there are 50 mad ones. They have had to become hardcore and take on a "I will sue you" persona threatening a few people for bad reviews. Why you ask? Probably because they know just 1 bad review that is not 100% factual is going to affect the decision of a thousand. That does't seem fair to the company or those thousand customers that could have benefited from Roca Labs formula. Well done Roca Labs, I commend you and appreciate your honesty and passion to help the masses lose weight. Maybe your approach is too stern but what choice did you have?
JulieBo

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Not everyone believes you should have the right to express yourself about the companies who take your hard-earned money for their products and services. Roca Labs certainly does not.

Please read on to learn about the legal campaign Roca Labs is undertaking to punish consumers who complain about its products.

Roca Labs is doing whatever it can to identify former customers and others who have posted their comments here so it can take legal action against them to prevent them from expressing themselves and informing other consumers about their experiences. PissedConsumer is fighting the actions of Roca Labs in the courts. Our attorneys have filed papers in two different states demonstrating that the law prohibits these actions by Roca Labs. But Roca Labs is not waiting for a ruling – it is suing customers to shut down their speech and, if possible, obtain “damages” to intimidate others from speaking.

Roca Labs seems likely continue to sue customers who speak out until a judge stops them.

We hope that happens soon, but it may take months to obtain a ruling. We cannot provide legal advice or representation to users, however. Therefore, you may wish to seek legal counsel if you have concerns about a review you have posted here.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@pissedconsumer.com.

You should also review our takedown policy at http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html to inform yourself as to what measures you can take to voluntarily request the removal of your own PissedConsumer review, if you wish to do so.

Click here for important news to Roca Labs reviewers on PissedConsumer: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/roca-labs-fundraising.html PissedConsumer Team

It sounds way perfect... Almost like a paid advertisement for Roca Labs.

@PapiX

I thought this review sounded very "directed" or right from the horses mouth myself.... with all the numbers, statics, & strong personal feeling about the company being bashed.... what regular consumer does that?!

So what you feel bad! Do you understand that the product doesn't work for EVERYONE!

PLUS, Roca labs didn't lose any money...and WE didn't lose any weight! What's your problem???

@STEELE

your right it doesn't work for everyone yet that doesn't mean the product is bad.nothing works for everyone. I cant lose weight with slim fast so does that mean slim fast doesn't work and they are all liars? no it means it doesn't work for me.

View more comments (4)
Good quality
Tags
  • Weight Loss Plans
Roca Labs's reply to:

Roca Labs in Westminster, Maryland - Don't spend your money on this product that doesn't give you a guarantee & then locks you into paying or be penalized!

Dear Sir or Madam, if you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥. It looks like you really tried hard and something was still wrong. It happens. Let us help you achieve healthy weight. Please read the new https://rocalabs.com/support/instructions/

Review
Cons
  • Product does not work
Damaged or defective
1.3

Have been on this Product for over a month...I eat very few calories & I workout beyond the expected requirement, I lost 4 pounds, then gained 2 back! How does that happen???

I wished I would have googled a review of the product before spending my money. I could have gotten 6 treatments of laser lipo instead for $200 dollars cheaper!!! I know that would have worked, plus, their clinic is local!

I still have the powdery mixture that will probably last for another two months. I decided to make payments on the product rather than buy it all at once which costed me $50 more than the original amount quoted.

Don't buy this product!!! Scammed in MD.

Roca Labs - Review in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category from Texas, United States

Is it even legal to make customers sign away their rights to not be able to say if they had a negative experience with a product? You can only post positive results? And you own all rights to any positive stories? I understand needing positive feedback to use as a sales tactic, but you would sue me if I have a negative experience and share that? The bit about no returns also should raise eyebrows. If the product truly works it should be able to hold its own... Are you gonna sue me? I'm not even a customer. I went looking for more info after I read your terms of service.
JulieBo

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@pissedconsumer.com.

I guess I see where Roca Labs is coming from. I guess they feel that if 5 people out of 500 would leave a bad review then it would make the next 5000 people inquiring about the product not want to consider it.

Referrals can be a powerful thing, it would be ashamed that what doesn't work for so few could affect the opinion of so many. I sing their praises because I have lost a ton of weight I couldn't lose before.

Every 10 pounds felt like 100. I am glad I didn't' read reviews before ordering!

View more comments (1)

Roca Labs Work Experience Review from Bellevue, Washington

Since we do not have an employee in Bellevue, Washington this will be just another misuse of this consumer review platform.

Real people with real issues do not hide and should stand behind their claims and be ready and willing to defend it even in court.
Review

I am speaking from my personal experience......Sound familiar to anyone??????

I would like to say honestly it isn't the product from Roca Labs. It is the way it is operated and its manner of representation..... They ask people/employee/IC to lie about results by adding more weight lost than the true number. They ask employees/IC's to make fake profiles and post positive comments to have bad ones move down list on any/all social networking sites.

They dont offer support for users unless you spend almost 1,000.00 They filter calls and send existing customers emails. As I stated its not the product, it can be effective for most.

The issue is that DonJ, (the director of Roca Labs,so it says.....again they lie and deceive) is a MONSTER, and will not pay independent contractors for supposedly "lost sales" or "legal fees" that had in fact been caused by the choices made to boost traffic and sales on their website.....

He claims I personally caused a lawsuit by taking a message from an attorney through live chat. The lawsuit was in fact, already filed 6 days beforehand......he is allowing images and fake stories of/from stars promoting and/or using Roca Labs' product on their website to be used.

So anyone offered a job DO NOT TAKE IT. They prey on people either in need of losing weight or someone who needs to support their family, then he finds some way to not pay wages earned. He refuses to pay the over 1,000.00 for my wages earned .......... HE IS A CROOK AND HE SCAMMED ME PERSONALLY.