Show reviews that mention
gastric bypass weight loss weight bypass money loss people don juravin don karl karl juravin
Filter review
Roca Labs's reply to:

Doesn't work!!!

Dear Sir or Madam, if you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to: https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥. Writing here "anonymously" as a "customer" is something that our competitors do. Please identify so we can help you. We love helping our customers and we constantly improving. Let us make it up to you... if you are real customer.
Loss

I can't believe I really thought this would work! Save your money. This is the biggest gimmick ever and dumb people like me are paying big money to make this company rich. Don't do it!

Sure the company makes it sound so good and all those testimonies make you believe that there is finally a way to change your life. Sorry to burst your bubble but this is not the way to do it!

I am so sorry that I believed all this bull---t and I am writing this so others won't lose their money like I did. It does not work!!!

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Not everyone believes you should have the right to express yourself about the companies who take your hard-earned money for their products and services. Roca Labs certainly does not.

Please read on to learn about the legal campaign Roca Labs is undertaking to punish consumers who complain about its products.

Roca Labs is doing whatever it can to identify former customers and others who have posted their comments here so it can take legal action against them to prevent them from expressing themselves and informing other consumers about their experiences. PissedConsumer is fighting the actions of Roca Labs in the courts. Our attorneys have filed papers in two different states demonstrating that the law prohibits these actions by Roca Labs. But Roca Labs is not waiting for a ruling – it is suing customers to shut down their speech and, if possible, obtain “damages” to intimidate others from speaking.

Roca Labs seems likely continue to sue customers who speak out until a judge stops them.

We hope that happens soon, but it may take months to obtain a ruling. We cannot provide legal advice or representation to users, however. Therefore, you may wish to seek legal counsel if you have concerns about a review you have posted here.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@pissedconsumer.com.

You should also review our takedown policy at http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html to inform yourself as to what measures you can take to voluntarily request the removal of your own PissedConsumer review, if you wish to do so.

Click here for important news to Roca Labs reviewers on PissedConsumer: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/roca-labs-fundraising.html PissedConsumer Team

I don't see why this person said the formula wasn't helpful. Clearly they didn't list why it didn't work for them.

I call *** I don't find this helpful at all. Just another person trying to attack Roca Labs for nothing.

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

This notice is from Roca Labs (the “Company”) and is an attempt to communicate with you regarding your anonymous posting on this website. We will be seeking a court order to obtain your name and contact information if you do not reply to this notice.

The Company has thousands of satisfied customers who achieved their weight loss goals and changed their lives with our products (see http://rocalabs.com/before-and-after/). If you are an actual purchaser of any product from the Company, we are sorry that you did not have a great experience. However, we believe that your review violates the terms and conditions (http://rocalabs.com/terms/) of your purchase. We hereby give you notice of your breach of the purchase agreement and demand that you IMMEDIATELY cure your breach by removing this posting.

Roca Labs has been harmed by your posting and will hold you financially responsible for any damages that we suffer.

In addition, we believe that your posting contains blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

If you are not a customer and are pretending to be one, be advised that we have been injured by your blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

Please contact us immediately at legal5@rocalabs.com to resolve this matter. The Company will take all necessary and appropriate legal action to protect our rights.

Our goal is to resolve this problem without litigation, and hope that you will immediately contact the Company.

Fist of all, posting as somebody whos name is "anonymous" gives the review a big value... NOT.

Secondly, I find your review offensive. I am on the product for quite some time and I had amazing success. You need to get away from the table, go out and exercise. What did you expect?

Thath the product will do your heavy lifting? No sir it won't. I watch what I eat, work out 3-5 times a week and I fee great.

You might try that option as well. If you need some tips, let me know!

View more comments (3)

Roca Labs deceptive and Unethical

Update by user Nov 05, 2012

PERCEPTION IS IN THE EYES OF THE CONSUMER !

Original review posted by user Nov 05, 2012
Roca Labs hires people to go on their website and talk to potential consumers about the product. They ask that you 'pretend' to have been very over weight and even go as far as asking you to rent a 'fat suit' and take pictures of yourself as a fat person. They will actually take before and after pics of you appearing as if you've lost all this weight and look what the product did for me! I know this first hand because I worked for the company. I was asked to bring to work any clothing that would allow me to add bulk underneath and they took pictures of me. The employer even asked me to stuff my bra which was already 3 sizes to large. When I told the owner of Roca Labs that I could not do this, that I believed it to be unethical and fraudulent, he reduced my salary and asked me to sign a non-disclosure agreement. I walked out that day w/out signing anything and now will become a voice from the inside and tell you everything I know about this company and it's practices. Starting with the fact that they hire grunts to work out of their 6 car garage making minimum wage and fulfilling orders in a fancy home in Siesta Key, Florida. Not Tampa as they claim. This business is being run out of a 10 million dollar home sitting on a canal in the heart of Siesta Key, Florida! The owner of this company has his 'team of attorneys' calling me saying he won't pay me my final paycheck until I sign this non-disclosure agreement... sorry but by State of Florida law...don't have too! What I will do however, is sign off on the papers I file with the Florida False Claim Act board along with the Inspector General and several other agencies that are interested in all things Roca.

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

Hello Smarterthanuthought, I am interested in hearing more, for as I could believe you! Companies as such, is what we need to crack down on for the sake of all consumers.

If you did in fact work for this company, good for you...speaking the truth! So, can you prove your statements to be true?

@PissedConsumer642480

I I can add to the saga of unethical, deceiving, dishonest greedy ways to give false excuses for not paying wages earned due to "lost sales" or incurring "legal fees". It's b.s.

I am not a customer. As far as the actual product, it can be a wonderful solution if used properly, but the way it is ran and the customer service is shady. Not allowed to talk to existing customers, they have you portray so many different positions and people.....

They did something illegal, which THEY incurred the law suit. NOT ME

Although I am concerned with the legit aspect of the business (which I wasn't aware of), I must truly say that the Roca Labs product changed my life by allowing me to lose almost 60 pounds in the last 2 years. I still had to exercise hard, but the way it controlled my hunger was simple unbelievable.

@David in Dallas: I have searched for the article and can't find it. If you don't provide a link, I call B.S.

please give newspaper link. thanks.

The BS that pervades Roca Labs' customer service, advertising and marketing, business practices, etc., all come from the owner. Roca Labs is all about lies. Avoid it!

Thanks a lot for the truth - we need more real feedback on this company.

@PissedConsumer575458

Roca Labs in Newspaper article states: Illegally run diet and food supplement company named Roca Labs caught distributing an FDA regulated product out of a 'non-licensed' residentially zoned rental property in Florida. Article continues with the company guru getting calls from several agencies and after investigating finds out there were no permits or license to run such a large operation out of the basement of the owners home.

The article goes on to read: This wasn't your Mom's part-time Mary Kay or Avon business.

It's a full blown distribution operation sitting right in the middle of a beach town's quiet residential center stone.

View more comments (10)
Tampa, Florida
$2000

Double charged me

My US bank card would not work on the web sight. The sight would come up, "Can not display web page". I then had to use my primary bank card. I selected the 3 month payment plan. They took the full amount out of my bank card of 459. Then I checked the balance from the bank card that "did not work". They took a payment of 159.00 out on top of the 459 from my main account. I wanted to talk to someone at roca labs about my refund for 159.00. All i get is the automated machine.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@pissedconsumer.com.

Hi Moon1978. Why did you give both your cards?

When you saw that there is a problem with the first one, the ONLY thing you should have done is to contact your Bank and ivestigate. It is often that systems have mistakes and don't show processed payment in time. That's why you should have called your Bank. I had a problem with my payment also with the same company, but the error was not on their end but on mine.

A bank implemented a new security protocol on my card and that didn't let the payment to be processed. After I called my bank and gave them a green light, they let it through and I never had one issue with the payment.

Can you tell me the name of the company they charged your credit card under? Was it Roca Labs or something different?

Thanks

pophinp04@yahoo.com

View more comments (2)
Dallas, Texas

WILL NOT PROCESS PROMISED REFUND

LIED TO BY CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS REGARDING PROMISED REFUND. CANCELED ORDER BEFORE IT SHIPPED, PROMISED REFUND. NOTHING BUT RUN-AROUND AND LIES. I placed an order on 5/5, then canceled it the next day. I was told the refund would be processed. I have screen-shots of all chat transcripts as proof. After 1 week, no refund, so I file a dispute with my credit card company. The associates at Roca labs tell me (through online chat only; no one ever answers a phone or returns a call when requested) that because I filed a dispute, that they cannot process my refund. I canceled my dispute, but still no refund, so I managed to get some info from a representative - Paypal handles their refunds, so I call Paypal and give them the reference number given to me. They tell me that the client, Roca, has NOT asked to refund me, as 3 different people stated they did. They lied and I have chat transcripts to prove it. They did not ship me anything, They did not fulfill an order. They need to refund me NOW. Here is an example of the last chat transcript: ME : I requested a call yesterday. regarding my refund, but no one has called me. YOU HAVE MY MONEY AND I WANT IT BACK. Call me at 561-371-0248 ASAP. It has been over 30 days since you charged my credit card, and 3 different people have claimed that the refund was in process. Stop lying to me, call me back, and PROCESS MY REFUND! Charlee: Hello: We have already contacted Paypal to process your refund Charlee: We tried to do the refund however, the dispute which was filed is preventing us to do so. ME : no, you didn't. I contacted Paypal myself with the information that you gave me. They clearly stated that you had NOT contacted them, and that you had NOT made any attempts to process my refund. They also told me that I needed to reopen the dispute with my credit card company. Charlee: I will personally take on your case and advise you once it is done ME : not to be mean, but who are you in relation to the company? Charlee: I am with customer support Charlee: I will follow up your concern. ME : who else can I talk to? for a month now, customer support has not been able to resolve my issue. ME : no one calls back at your company, and no one answers a phone. this doesn't sound like a real company. Charlee: You can send your concern to our customer support link. ME : I did... and no one EVER calls back. I want my complete refund of $430.00 IMMEDIATELY

Avni

I want my refund $472.00 ASAP. I have called nothing is happening I. Can't afford this.

Avni

I am having the same problems, they just keep charging my account.

Gamaliel

Don't know about you, but I didn't have that problem with Roca Labs. They were supportive all the way!

Hello,

If you would like to remove a posting or comment you must email or mail Pissed Consumer with a proper notarized letter. Notarized letter must be written according to the sample given in our FAQ (Question 5): http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html

Please watch this video for more information: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZToobE7IHjE

Hello,

Please watch this video for more information:

ConanWPB

My dispute with Roca Labs was resolved. The company refunded me in full. Please remove the complaint number 325092.

View more comments (7)
Miami, Florida

Roca Labs Gastric bypass

This product does not work. My friend bought the package for me and 2 other people because you have to buy 4 months supply at $480. No smaller versions available. No money back for the unused product if it does not work. And the company does not allow any negative complaints about the product from the customer. (you can be sued if you say anything negative aboout the product) The company gives you a refund if you post something positive about the company's product. People are posting good reviews in order to get part of the $480 back. People then sell the unused product on e-bay because it does not work. The product is suppose to fill you up so you eat less. It did not work for me or my three friends. TOTAL SCAM!!! Do NOY BUY!!!

I AM NOT A CUSTOMER of ROCALABS. I have never bought the product, but I am not going to criticize the product (well, maybe a little).

I am going to criticize their business practices. I have read reviews and court documents as well as just the INGREDIENTS on the label and ROCALABS is not a company any person should EVER give any money to. But if you do, you are perpetuating the tactics they use, which is to file many, many lawsuits to SHUT PEOPLE UP if they have anything negative to say. They are trolling the internet, including facebook, to find people to sue.

This is a violation of the US Constitution, and is against the principles used to found our country. This will not work here. People come here to escape governments who kill, imprison and torture people for speaking out. How can you support a company who uses these methods to shut people up after they trick unsuspecting people out of money that could be used for something better?

Then, if, God forbid, a customer should have a problem or complaint, they will be sued if they try to warn others of this. They don't even want doctors to tell you that the ingredients are either bad or just not effective. Even if you think the product is awesome, do you really want to support a company that enforces this type of denial of your RIGHT to free speech, all before you even spend a dime on their product?

If you are not a customer, tell everyone about this unrelenting effort to STOP FREE SPEECH that is going on in our country right now. If you are a customer, think and do what your conscience tells you.

@PissedConsumer850082

You can't be serious. Even if you have a "no bad reviews" clause in your contract, I don't believe you have a legal leg to stand on.

Any contractual obligation violating public policy is not enforceable. Threatening dissatisfied customers expressing their dissatisfaction this way only encourages me to avoid your product.

This company still your money dont buy this product, dont waste your money

Thank you,RN. I certainly could have written that, and Imdid go to web site looking at ingredients. Now, marketing did a great job trying to subconsciously tell you "you need to be committed,,if you are not they don't warn you. You will only cause their success rate to diminish negatively, This is about making$$$$'not your health. How many times have we made the commitment to lose wt.? It would have happened already if YOU,wanted any diet to work.

Do it healthy, eat a carrot, apple,mp and walk the long way to refrig.

My BFF is heavy too, and an RN, also. We are committed to provide opt. care.

We get together, we meet socially and eat. We know what to do...and we do....we make ourselves happy, eating what we want.

Now, for sarcasm. Michelle Obama feeds her family healthy because she has inside knowledge there will be NO HEALTH care available to anyone. Ha, ha,

To the former FAT PERSON...YOU ARE A DUMBA** IF YOU REALLY ATE ONLY 900 CALORIES A DAY!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR BODY'S MUSCLE MASS IF THAT WAS TRUE???

You just DESTROYED a lot of your muscle mass which is what burns the most calories....do you know what this means? it means in the future YOU ARE GOING TO GAIN ALL OF THAT WEIGHT AND MORE BACK because as soon as you start eating normal again your not going to have the calorie burning power you used to...PLUS it's going to be EVEN HARDER TO LOSE AGAIN BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE AS MUCH MUSCLE ANYMORE!

@PissedConsumer740400

Your theories may hold true but I thumbed you down because you're nasty calling someone a dumba** and USE CAPS WHEN YOU DON'T NEED TO.

Sheesh.

I was doing this research for myself and my husband once I read an ad for this product. As an RN, I realize when something is a gimmick as far as diet supplements go for the most part.

I was, however, curious when I saw that this was more of a way to basically fill your stomach allowing only about 20% space for intake. More curious about the ingredients. I ran across this post/site, and read the comments. I just wanted to say that it shouldn't take more than an elementary education to conclude how we/anyone gains weight.

Food and calories do not enter our bodies and turn into fat by osmosis. We pick up the *** food and shovel it down our throats by truckloads. Would be different if we were eating smaller portions, or eating truckloads of veggies and lean meats, but we aren't people. We're busy and eating fast, convenient, processed food.

Loading our bodies with preservatives and carcinogens and seeing our little girls start menstruating at 8 and 9 years old from hormone injected meats and nearly everyone knows someone with cancer. So, we feel tired, sluggish, depressed. If we ate healthier, organic, cleaner foods we would lose weight, as well as gain more energy and be able to exercise. Everthing goes hand in hand.

I am guilty myself. I work 4 12-hour night shifts a week, and have 5 kids. I am freaking tired. At night, the choices of a grab and keep moving lunch are vending machine or pizza delivery if I don't pack a healthy meal to take.

And, seeing as I'm exhausted and sleep about 10 am to 4pm and then jump up to shower and back to work-that hardly happens. Now, if I would put effort into it, I could do it. It's not right to call anyone names on here or anywhere, but to the overweight people blaming "slow metabolism, or eat the same as others but still gain more weight." Impossible. Metabolism slows when you eat ***, and with age.

You rev it up with exercise, healthy eating, smaller portions more frequent. You cannot eat an equal amount as another person and do the equal amount of activity and gain more weight than them. Think about it. Doesn't happen, can't happen.

Someone else is eating smaller portions, healthier choices, doing more activity. We know what to do, we cannot blame it on genetics because the only thing genetic about being obese(I'm not talking about being taller, larger bone structure, etc.) but "fat", is inheriting the poor eating habits of our parents, etc. If your overweight, your lazy. I'm lazy.

I've gained 20 lbs in 2 years since working nights. I'm lazy in the sense that I don't take 10 extra minutes to pack a healthy lunch for work, and at home make healthier choices for me and my family. My kids are eating "easy dinners" or fast food when I have to work because my husband and I are "too tired to cook." Or, in other words-freaking lazy because we can't squeeze in even 30 minutes to prepare a healthier meal for them daily. Of course, I do when I'm off, but they are picking up the habits of all the other days and I need to stop it, NOW.

Don't blame anyone other than yourself for being fat and lazy. Those aren't mean words those are the words for what they are. If you have time to watch a tv program, play candy crush or get on facebook even once a day-you have time to do cardio. And no one need 4 hours a day of cardio and I think we can all call *** on that one.

You'd need tons of calories just to fuel that without passing out. But, let liars be liars, who cares. Once we've already gotten ourselves into this pitiful slump, some people need a boost to help them get their *** into gear. That's why some people need something to help them mentally feel like their going to be able to do it.

I'd prefer something with no side effects, and FDA approved-which nor herbal supplement is or has to be for that matter if I was going to use something for that method. I've overate and ruined my taste buds to a point that although I know what I should be eating and how much, I will be craving the same *** all day and miserable denying myself until I can get over the hump. Having something that would help me feel "full" in my overstretched stomach from overeating is intriguing, however real user reviews are most reliable. But, it's always hard to seperate the one's who a product truly did not do as promised for, from the user's who ate all the time even when they weren't hungry anyway, so they were still shoveling it in even when a product was making them full.

Kind of like the gastric band/bypass patients who have a way to help them medically and scientifically proven to reduce stomach size, yet still shovel *** in making themselves sick and restretching out their stomach pouch so that the results don't last.

It's all up to you in the end to let something help you or not. But don't whine if it doesn't.

@PissedConsumer688995

You are so right...I could have wrote this. I just took a long look in the mirror, everything you said is true and applies to me as well. Thanks for keeping it real.

View more comments (66)
Dallas, Texas
Roca Labs's reply to:

ROCA LABS

If you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to: https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥.

Roca Labs LOVES to help their customers. We have many that claim that they had little SUCCESS and once we helped them, they had GREAT SUCCESS with Roca Labs. Let us help you too. Roca Labs REALLY WORKS.

Look at these: https://www.youtube.com/user/RocaLabs/videos they are REAL ROCA LABS REVIEWS.
Product
Roca Labs Supplement

I purchased a weight loss supplement from Roca Labs and it did not work for me. I would contact the "Support" and get no type of help whatsoever. You would think that a company that is selling an expensive product could hire better help.

Also, they won't talk to you on the phone after you order - once they take your money, you have to send an email for everything! Then, they are not replied to. BAD SERVICE!

I am extremely unsatisfied and there are plenty of other customers who feel the same way. Unfortunately, they are afraid to speak out because Roca Labs threatens to SUE people who tell the truth about their product! Be aware!

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@pissedconsumer.com.

I actually prefer to contact their support reps by email. I work 2 jobs and can't talk on the phone at work.

At least if I email them they always email me back. Plus having an email I can print it out and refer to it when I need it. I printing the instructions and hung them on my refrigerator in the beginning.

I can't imagine having to look online each day for my instructions!

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

I ordered this stuff without knowing what is said about it because my computer does not have sound. It came immediately, like 3 days without any extra shipping requests.

It did not contain any instructions what so ever so that was frustrating because I had not heard how to use it. I called the phone number two different times and very shortly after someone called me back with helpful advice. I still have the mental problem of only eating when I am hungry and stopping when full. I had hoped this stuff would help me do that.

I have only taken it for a couple of days so I do not know if the results will be helpful.

I have since gained 3 more pounds. :sigh :cry :x

YES Roca labs cause me to have a HERITAL HERINA, I put it in caps, so all can see, I see 3 doctors had several tests, and all showed the same, DO NOW TAKE ROCA LABS

i would like to try it,would you sell it ,in a more affordable price ,,,,thank you,you can reach me at my email amiraaziz99@yahoo.com

Most people eat not because they are hungry but because of another emotion so this med wont work if you are an emotional eater, because you will eat whether you are hungry or not. 2nd of all if you want to try this method there is a homemade version , you can get the book on how to make it, its called the Xanthan Guar Gum Diet Recipe .

I tried it, it tastes bad hard to swallow. The reason you get headaches with this stuff and the roca labs stuff is because it immediately dehydrates you, so the reason for drinking water is to stay hydrated and prevent the headaches.

If anyone is interested I may can send you a copy of the book for free or you can buy it for like $10.00 on amazon or any book store. email me at keyesmarlyn@yahoo.com or go to http://www.amazon.com/Xanthan-Guar-Gum-Diet-Recipe-ebook/dp/B0089IB93M/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top/178-1306772-2408434#_

thanks and good luck and say nice things people!!

@PissedConsumer746938

I'd like a copy please lindalepp@yahoo.com

@PissedConsumer746938

I'd love a copy. My email is meloaj13@hotmail.com. Thanks!

I believe if you really follow the rules and instructions down to the T, it should work.

Many of us do not want to work on losing weight but the truth of the matter is that you can expect for this product to work like magic and you don't do any work.

If you are committed it will work, you are suppose to exercise every single day about 30 minutes plus eat healthier.

Now, I haven't started the product yet but I will commit to it, its pricey but for that reason alone ITS GONNA WORK NO MATTER WHAT.

I do not like wasting my money down on something I don't believe in it.

But guys every body is different every system is different too.

I hope this helps

Once again I haven't even tried the product but I completely believe it will work for me at least.

View more comments (28)