Roca Labs Regimen is Amazing! IT DOES WORK!! Dropped 53 lb and improved my health.

Hi, my name is Sam. I have struggled with my weight most of my life. I have tried all kinds of diet plans. I have tried diet pills and nothing seemed to work. I started thinking seriously about weight loss surgery, even talked to my doctor about it. He agreed because my health was getting worse. I began retaining fluid in my body. I started really getting worried about my health and if I didn't have something done, I was going to die. I went to the Internet and looked up weight loss surgery and got an appointment with a surgeon. I even went to a seminar. All was a go I thought until my insurance denying coverage of the weight loss surgery. It was very frustrating being denied even though my doctor recommended it. All along I was thinking, man, something has got to be done. So I went back to the Internet and looked some more and ran across the Roca Lab site. I thought to my self, wow they have a no surgery solution? I want to check this out.Just like most people I was skeptical and I had read some not so great reviews, but I decided to learn more. I called and talked to a coach and she was very helpful and honest. It sounded promising. So I ordered the advanced supply. I was nervous but I was desperate to find something to help me. I received the regimen in a short amount of time. The first week alone I lost 15 lbs! I was so excited. YES!!! It was working. After two weeks I lost 24 lbs. I also lost 4 inches around the stomach. Now I have been on the regimen 3 months and have lost 53 lb I have lost 7 inches around my stomach. I'm a believer now and I know that Roca Lab has and is saving my life. All of my fluid in my body is now gone. Thank you Roca Labs. I cleaned out my closet and now am wearing clothes that I haven't been able to wear in a couple of years. It feels so good. I can't wait to see how far I go and how much weight I lose. 100 lb here I come. I know it will not happen over night but with exercise and a eating plan I know it will happen. Also I hung a pair of dress pants up to work on getting in to wear and I wore them Sunday to church and they were very loose. :)! Thank you again Roca Labs. I know IT DOES work. It is not any kind of a scam. Everything they told me they would do, they have. I have a great coach that communicates with me. Don't knock it until you try it. I'm so glad I did. Thank you and have a blessed day.
Testimonial
ID
Pros
  • It really really works
  • Excellent customer service
  • Great results
Reason of review
Good quality

Review in Weight Loss Programs category from California, Maryland

Roca Labs - Review in Weight Loss Programs category from California, Maryland
My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could go wrong. I suffering with bing eating all my life was convinced this would never work but I set my mind to seriously try it for one last thing before surgery. I noticed immediately taking the formula my hunger cravings were gone resulting naturally in less eating. When I started I weighed 325 lbs, I averaged to lose 25 lbs a month for approx 6 months. I resulted in gaining more energy with the extra weight gone and began walking. Something I haven't done in years. I also continued to see my family doctor throughout and am happy to report my blood pressure decreased enough to be taken off blood pressure medication. Roca labs helped me lose the weight I needed to get a more what I would like to say productive lifestyle back, I now participate in activities I avoided for years.

I am desperate to lose weight, but I don't have money to throw away. p-lease let me know if this is really a doable weight program.

you see I am diabetic and I am going to die if I don't do something about me weight. I have tried everything out ther I think over the years. I also was gonna have the surgery when I fumbled on the rocalabs non surgery weight loss.

please let me know if this really is a dream come true. thank you.

You stated in your review that you suffered from binge eating. Was this due to underlying psychological problems or just didn't feel full?

I'm the same way and I'm scared I'm going to spend the money, lose weight, but after I'm done with it go back to overeating because I never have the feeling of being full.

Do you feel you were in the same position but this helped you over come that? I really need help losing weight!

Can u friend me on fb allisonshanesmith

View more comments (2)