Show reviews that mention
gastric bypass weight loss weight bypass money loss people don juravin don karl karl juravin
Filter review

REFUND

In February 2014, I was approved to receive the forumula however my credit card was declined and that was GOOD because I had been advised by my doctor not to proceed with this harsh formula. I tried repeatedly to inform them. I called Roxie many times with no returned calls. Today over two months later, they have billed my credit card and of course I CANNOT reach anyone. This company is full of lies and deceit. Once they approve you and feel like they have you hooked, you are then unable to reach them. It is totally impossible to reach someone. They hide behind a computer screen.

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Not everyone believes you should have the right to express yourself about the companies who take your hard-earned money for their products and services. Roca Labs certainly does not.

Please read on to learn about the legal campaign Roca Labs is undertaking to punish consumers who complain about its products.

Roca Labs is doing whatever it can to identify former customers and others who have posted their comments here so it can take legal action against them to prevent them from expressing themselves and informing other consumers about their experiences. PissedConsumer is fighting the actions of Roca Labs in the courts. Our attorneys have filed papers in two different states demonstrating that the law prohibits these actions by Roca Labs. But Roca Labs is not waiting for a ruling – it is suing customers to shut down their speech and, if possible, obtain “damages” to intimidate others from speaking.

Roca Labs seems likely continue to sue customers who speak out until a judge stops them.

We hope that happens soon, but it may take months to obtain a ruling. We cannot provide legal advice or representation to users, however. Therefore, you may wish to seek legal counsel if you have concerns about a review you have posted here.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

You should also review our takedown policy at http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html to inform yourself as to what measures you can take to voluntarily request the removal of your own PissedConsumer review, if you wish to do so.

Click here for important news to Roca Labs reviewers on PissedConsumer: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/roca-labs-fundraising.html PissedConsumer Team

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

This notice is from Roca Labs (the “Company”) and is an attempt to communicate with you regarding your anonymous posting on this website. We will be seeking a court order to obtain your name and contact information if you do not reply to this notice.

The Company has thousands of satisfied customers who achieved their weight loss goals and changed their lives with our products (see http://rocalabs.com/before-and-after/). If you are an actual purchaser of any product from the Company, we are sorry that you did not have a great experience. However, we believe that your review violates the terms and conditions (http://rocalabs.com/terms/) of your purchase. We hereby give you notice of your breach of the purchase agreement and demand that you IMMEDIATELY cure your breach by removing this posting.

Roca Labs has been harmed by your posting and will hold you financially responsible for any damages that we suffer.

In addition, we believe that your posting contains blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

If you are not a customer and are pretending to be one, be advised that we have been injured by your blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

Please contact us immediately at legal5@rocalabs.com to resolve this matter. The Company will take all necessary and appropriate legal action to protect our rights.

Our goal is to resolve this problem without litigation, and hope that you will immediately contact the Company.

#820575

I'm sorry to hear that you had this problem. However, if you don't have success in reaching somebody over the phone, maybe you should try another method.

I have read so many negative reviews on this company here that I simply had to check it out for myself. Most of you complain that you can't reach anybody over the phone. Well kudos to you guys and gals but you can send them an email.

I tried it and they replied. So unless you didn't go all the way and gave your best...idk what else to say :(

I ordered it as I was desperate to lose weight and did not read other reviews. Mine came with no instructions, I called customer service repeatedly and they do not return calls, a year later, after much gastric distress, I have not lost weight

Fort Myers, Florida

Not Totally Honest

Dear Sir or Madam, if you were a real customer, you would have approached Roca Labs GREAT SUPPORT and would get the following solution to overcome the issue of... Gagging and Nausea.

A psychological effect that associates a taste, smell, or texture with something unpleasant. This is easy to fix: try to take the mixture first in very little doses or even plug your nose to will reduce the effect. If that does not work prepare a dose with your favorite non-carbonated drink. Use the flavor packages included or others such as Crystal Light. You may also use cranberry juice or add a sweetener. It also can be blend it with soft fruits or yogurt ONLY till you overcome that feeling since it will lessen the Gastric Capacity Reduction.
Remember that this is all in your head and you need to treat the mixture like medicine. Reducing your weight will change your life and you must overcome this issue. http://www.wikihow.com/Suppress-the-Gag-Reflex

You can read about it here: https://rocalabs.com/support/instructions/FAQ/
Loss

I believe that this is a scam. I was not given all the information I needed.

I was not told that this product would cause vomiting, which is what I do every time I try to use it. I was told that it is all in the way the stuff feels while eating it, it's all in the mind. I even tried smoothies and it got to rubbery before I could even drink it. I spent over $500 for nothing.

They deserve a bad review. So this *** is on the shelf in the closet. Consumers beware, not what it says. Terrible, rip off, scam....This is jut my opinion Not a happy person.

Nothing I can do and that is a shame.

I may contact an attorney, BBB, attorney general, we'll see. DON'T BUY THIS

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

The turds are now sueing their own customers! Be warned!

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

Ok, so how is the Roca Lab legal dept going to bring legal action against an "anonymous" poster? Lol!

#820581

As soon as I read your complaint I moved to the comment section and found one from Roca Labs. After reading it, I went to their website and I was able to find the answer to your complaint.

If you expect that they will tell you in person that this might make you vomit, than you thought wrong. Every information about the possible side effects and hos to avoid them is out there, visible to the naked eye! I know that it's a lot of information to digest and read, but since there is $500 at stake, I would not be lazy and I would read it all....multiple times even.

So since the information was right in front of you and you had the chance to read it (but you obviously you didn't) I think that this review is wrong. Kudos for a job well done mate :)

I am using it just fine. Occasionaly I get stomach pains after eating something, but it was either too much or the wrong thing to eat.

The only thing I find hard is having the same thing everyday. I have always switched up my breakfast so I don't get tired of it. This I try to change flavor and sometimes that helps. I think you had a bad incident, but not everyone has.

To tell people not to buy it because your stomach is sensitive is kind of direct. It is no different than some people can eat a certain food just fine while someone else may get sick on it.

It's a matter of how the stomach reacts. Just saying...

Address Unknown

April 7, 2014 RE: Pissedconsumer.com Complaint Review# 480498 Dear Mr.

Doe: I represent Roca Labs, Inc. The complaint you posted on the Pissedconsumer.com website has been referred to me for handling. Your complaint is attached as Exhibit A. Roca Labs strives to be completely transparent to its customers.

Nothing is hidden; everything is explained on the website and in the terms and conditions. Roca Labs does everything it promises to its customers. Customers are given 2 hours to cancel an order, after which the order is considered shipped and not returnable. Customers are given rebates for success and product discounts (legal consideration) in return for their promise to report complaints only to Roca Labs.

In other words, Roca Labs goes far above and beyond the norm to ensure that the terms and conditions are clear and that the customers see them. In fact, customers are practically forced to read them. That is intentional, of course, with the desired effect being to avoid consumer complaints. This policy works for the large majority of Roca Labs customers but occasionally a customer decides to breach their agreement instead.

Roca Labs cares about its customers and strives to address their issues within the parameters of the terms and conditions of purchase. Roca Labs performs as promised and they ask their customers do the same. So, it is imperative that you immediately remove your posting on Pissedconsumer.com. Your complaint violates the terms and conditions of your purchase and constitutes a breach of contract and possibly defamation.

If you fail or refuse to withdraw the complaint and remove the post by close of business on April 14, 2014, Roca Labs will have no choice but to refer this matter to our litigation counsel for immediate filing and you may be held liable for damages plus attorney fees and all costs of collection. Exclusive jurisdiction for all claims arising out of a purchase of Roca Labs products is in the State of Florida. This notice is final; there will be no further notice. Please mitigate your damages and possibly avoid legal action by IMMEDIATELY DISMISSING YOUR COMPLAINT by Friday, April 11, 2014.

Sincerely, Sharon King Paralegal Roca Labs Inc. cc: Whitney Coyne, Esq Exhibit “A”

@PissedConsumer802778

Dear Ms. King, I am a Texas resident and have sent a copy of your letter to the Texas Attorney General, (Consumer Protection Division) of my state, so something can be done about your company's ongoing intimidation of customers who are voicing their opinions of not being pleased with your product.

Sincerely,

J. Fields

@PissedConsumer802778

actually your the only one hurting your product. The fact that you are going thru all this scares me from buying your product.

so it must be true what she is saying. You don't want people to no the truth

@PissedConsumer806906

This is true, you people are morons!!!!!!! I was ready to purchase the product and I was not going to be deterred by a few negative reviews,but after reading your about your ***hole legal practices, I wouldn't purchase from you jerks if you were the last hope for weight loss on earth!!!

View more comments (11)
Roca Labs's reply to:

You will never get a representative to discuss a refund. These people are crooks.

Dear Sir or Madam, if you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥. Customer support is very important to us and all support is done in writing to ensure that our customers have a reference to go back to. We do offer 14 days guarantee which you can find here: https://rocalabs.com/about/returns/ It is important that returns are sent back as instructed to ensure a proper refund is made. We want to correct the perception you hold about us by showing you that Roca Labs is here to help people. We would ask you to watch this video: https://youtu.be/XdfFwf8mBDY and see how much GOOD Roca Labs brings to the world by helping people achieve healthy weight WITHOUT surgery.
ID

I ordered this product in good faith. My medical doctor looked at this product and said absolutely do not use because of my personal issues.

I called the salesperson three times and three times she told me to explain the situation through the contact on the net site. Well, no one has ever tried to contact me. I sent the package back two times and twice it came back with no address found. This cost me twenty seven dollars.

They billed my charge almost six hundred dollars for the special that was only to be four hundred. These people don't care and they need to be sued. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE. They are.

Crooks. The sample they sent me to try n the package was gritty and did not dissolve.

The only contact from this company is a check of reimbursement. Other than that, a class action lawsuit would be just fine.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

I have high blood pressure and before I ordered Roca Labs clearly told me to consult with my doctor first. Of course he said I was ok to use it.

I don't know why you wouldn't check with your doctor first.

Doesn't seem to me like Roca Labs fault, again.

Address Unknown

Mount Holly, New Jersey April 7, 2014 RE: Pissedconsumer.com Complaint Review# 480448 Dear Mr.

If you fail or refuse to withdraw the complaint and remove the post by close of business on April 14, 2014, Roca Labs will have no choice but to refer this matter to our litigation counsel for immediate filing and you may be held liable for damages plus attorney fees and all costs of collection. Exclusive jurisdiction for all claims arising out of a purchase of Roca Labs products is in the State of Florida. This notice is final; there will be no further notice. Please mitigate your damages and possibly avoid legal action by IMMEDIATELY DISMISSING YOUR COMPLAINT by Monday, April 14, 2014.

Sincerely, Sharon King Sharon King Paralegal Roca Labs Inc. cc: Whitney Coyne, Esq Exhibit “A”

#819127
@PissedConsumer802784

Doesn't look like anyone took you too seriously there Sharon. The complaints are out there, everywhere. :-D

@PissedConsumer802784

And how exactly are you going to sue an anonymous comment? LOL go back to law school!

View more comments (4)

Side Effects

I bought the Roca Lab product to tried it out. Unfortunately, I had gastrointestinal side effects from the product. Therefore, I emailed the "chat" line with a simple question about the return policy. Now, I admit that I did not read closely the return product but the message I received was rude, demeaning, and definitely not supportive. Here is the my point of this complaint. I spent a lot of money and do not expect to be treated in such an unprofessional manner. First the company did not assess why I was asking the question but jumped into a defensive dialogue of why the product was successful and surely I was the one who had the problem. I am concerned because I might have had a life-alternating problem from the product and they would not know or understand why I was asking the question. Here I am ingesting an "unknown" product, are they not concern? What is the companies responsibility? Instead I was "lectured" on how fat I am and how I let this happen to me (see email message below). First, as one who has expertise working with patients who need to change detrimental lifestyle behaviors, this approach is not necessary, helpful, consumer orientated, or research based. Additionally, documentation of weight loss for "success" and money return seems somewhat flawed. So, I only have to submit a before and after picture of myself in order to get money back if I lose weight (regardless of side effects). My only conclusion is that my side effects are not important to the company and I am not allowing myself to be successful. As a consumer, I am quite distressed that I spent this amount of money, have had side effects, and have been treated in this manner (see below). This is so contrary to any other product or medication requirement on the market. It is clear that there is no recourse and money lost. However, as a member of the health care team, I certainly will not encourage anyone to purchase this product. K Brinkley PhD, RN, CNE EMAIL message from Roca Lab: Mar 3 3:56pmHi Karen, First, the Formula is designed to always work. ALWAYS. It will always expand in the stomach to leave little room for food intake. As explained, your commitment is a MUST. Some of the 70,000+ YouTube videos are posted on the success wall. FYI -- 72% of users of the Formula that thought the Formula was not helpful at first, read instructions and, along with a change of attitude, succeeded. You should know that psychological reasons that led you to be overweight can also now interfere with your success. Please read the instructions and the psychological obstacles to success and try again with different attitude. Roca Labs return policy is very clear and is stated to every customer in numerous places prior to buying: 1. On the FAQ2. In a video about the return policy3. On the Qualification Form4. on the Return page5. On the payment page6. In 2 emails7. On the kit’s seal in big letters 8. In a video about the commitment to the process9. Term & Conditions You should know that we are here to assist you in reaching your weight loss goal and AVOID the dangerous gastric bypass surgery. Bottom LineWe are sorry, but we don't accept returns in anyway, but we will help you succeed. You want Money Back?Roca Labs loves to reward for success. That is why the ONLY way to get money back is to SUCCEED. Roca Labs does not reward failure and there are no returns whatsoever (similar to the gastric bypass surgery procedure). Thanks, Support Tracy 05 professional who has worked in the area of behavioral change I As a professional educator and nurse I was

Have you seen the action against Roca with the FTC? Please place your complaint there. They are in really bad trouble and the response to you is prohibited by their current agreement.

www.ftc.gov

Go to: File a customer complaint.

More details:

@PissedConsumer850072

Oh shut the *** up. Thank God for this website or I might have been a sucker, too.

Pound sand ROCA!

Ahhh, the First Amendment is a wonderful thing.

Bye Felicia

I am guessing that this stuff contains garcinia cambogia and hoodia gordonii. They make you feel full and taste rancid.

You can purchase them on ebay and they are not expensive if you purchase in bulk powders. Do NOT purchase them in pill form! It will not work.

One (heaping) tablespoon of each in a smoothie is the best way to take it but don't expect much in the way of flavor. There is one good thing about these herbs though; they DO work if you follow these directions and you WON'T empty your wallet/purse doing so.

#820622

Hi kbawel. I have to agree that this kind of approach to a customer is not good.

That's for sure. But before passing any judgment on them, I would like to ask you a question. If you had those kind of side effect, than there's something wrong with your digestive system. I looked on their website and found that they allow you to consult your personal Dr.

before you order. After all, how can they possibly forbid you to do so?! I don't state that you knew that something was not ok with your digestion and bought it anyway... I'm just saying that if I were you, I would first of all ask my doctor what he/she thinks about it and if he says 'ok' I would buy it.

Maybe you indeed did something wrong that caused that side effects.

Did you consult with your Dr. after that?

OMG!!!! I cannot believe the unprofessional demeaning language used by this company!

They use intimidation tactics and belittling to protect their product from complaints.

Frankly, i don't care if this worked to give you the perfect body in 20 minutes after swallowing and tasted like strawberries.....their customer relations alone would never allow me to buy from them! I will be forwarding this info to everyone i know and on every social media site so that everyone will be aware of how awful they are and when they're all out of customers lets see how their attitude is!- SICKENING!!!!

Gina- a kind and considerate individual who has worked in the field of behavior modification for 15 years!!!!

Its pretty obvious that this "Tracy" has never been over weight due to the fact that shes basically calling you out as a loser and failure good customer service requires compassion and this *** doesn't have it and has NO business giving anybody advice on this product shes never used so the information shes giving you is based on HER opinion not facts! Shes basing her facts on YouTube Videos lolol anybody can go on you tube and post whatever they want.

OMG! SO rude!

View more comments (8)
San Jose, California

Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery made my skin sag!

Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery made my skin sag!
I purchased the Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery procedure over 4.5 months ago. Since I began on my weight loss journey I lost a total of 87lbs. I am happy for the weight loss but very disappointed in the loose skin! They need to warn people that sagging skin is a side effect of their product. The doctor explained that since I lost the weight so fast it caused my skin to become loose. Well I bought Roca Labs to avoid surgery and now the doctor is telling me I may need surgery to remove the loose UGLY sagging skin from my weight loss. It just doesn't seem fair and I think this company needs to warn their customers. When I called to complain they told me that it was my fault because I lost to fast!

Nice! Sagging skin occurs as the collagen and elastin fibers in your skin diminish with age or rapid weight loss.

Collagen and elastin are responsible for your skin's ability to retain its normal shape during weight gain and slow weight loss. During the aging process and rapid weight loss, these fibers break down, leaving your skin stretched and sagging.

With any weight loss you have to tone loose skin. Start strength training along with cardio and it will take care of most loose skin. Congrats on your weight loss so far!

Organ a

Shut your mouth! Leave the girl alone.

She has done extremely well to achieve such a lot of weight loss. Anonymous, well done! I hope you find an answere to the loose skin. Excercise won't help with loose skin, however, it will tone muscles & help keep you fit.

Next time diet with Isagenic way.

The programme is focused on not just weight loss but also health & regeneration of tissues. I have just ordered the Roca but I will include the Isagenic programme to see it does the same for me ( registered nurse) For any enquires for Isagenic contact: jgdianne@icloud.com

You would have that loose skin with any diet slow or fast. It depends on age, health & how much body fat you have.

My 35 yr daughter has worse than your picture from expanding during pregnancy alone. (Registered Nurse)

You loss weigh so fast after being heavy How long? Your body can't take up your skin that fast.

With some exercise helps, some people need surgery to remove excess skin.

I would love your problem. Gastric Bypass patient in the past.

You will have loose skin after losing a lot of weight. If you had Bari artic surgery you would have loose and sagging skin.

You will probably need to have a tummy tuck.

This is usually the next step after losing a large amount of weight. Roca Labs is not at fault.

Omg that would a happened with gastric too also did u exercise lol and if ur quite large it is a given lol

Of course your skin will get saggy where is it going to go its like having a child you need to work out thats what you should of been doing in the beginning never to late but you got to know what fitness program works for your issues that makes a difference hope this helps.

Oh my, isn't this terrible! That photo is horrible; I can just imagine the loose saggy skin hanging off your upper arms.

Why it must look like you have Bat Wings! And your thighs, does the loose skin hang down over your knees? Ewwww. What about your neck, does it look like a Turkey's neck?

You know all that loose warty skin? Oh wait, I forgot your buttocks - are they loose too? Gee, it must be terrifying when you have to wipe yourself, I mean just think about all that tissue getting stuck in saggy skin folds as you try to clean yourself off. Ewwww.

Losing all that weight certainly ruined your life, didn't it? And the company that performed the Gastric Bypass never advised you on the consequences of losing weight? None of their Doctors told you at all? What about your own Doctor, did he mention it?

My, my. Have you ever watched any of the Reality Television shows on Weight loss? I'm asking because most of those shows tell how excess skin shows up after extreme weight loss. I remember one gal she had over 80 pounds of excess skin hanging off of her body.

They had a photo of her in a two piece bathing suit and by golly,she looked like a monster! The poor woman had lost over 300 lbs and now she was grotesque. But they did like three separate surgeries to remove the excess skin, and now she looks like a Beauty Queen, a Movie Star, she's absolutely Gorgeous!

So you shouldn't really be discouraged.

Losing all that weight will be better for you, and taking off excess skin is just a snip-snip away. And today's Health Plan's pay for both - the bypass (if you're technically obese - body mass index greater than 34), and it's after effects (excess skin).

But, if you really don't like it, just go on an eating binge to gain all that weight back.

@PissedConsumer936311

She you know how to make somebody feel great with all those outrageous comments you must be clueless about asking those dum questions anytime you lose weight not everthing becomes saggy Incorage and be more senative with your opinions and lack of knowledge.

View more comments (28)
Featured
Hammonton, New Jersey
Roca Labs's reply to:

Dont buy antyhing from Roca Lab they just sell a regular shake they are stealing your money

Since we do not have an employee or warehouse in Palm Bay Florida, this would be just another misuse of this consumer review platform. This comment looks to be one of a competitor.
ID

I have a friend working in the warehouse of this product, he told me that is unsanitary they dont use gloves and hair nets to assemble the packages wich comes with containers and spoons, and the product is a fraud doesnt work! My friends and I tried and didnt work for any of us! And is not clean be save and eat healthy dont buy it!

This product taste horrible, its very expensive, comes in a small bag because they want you to buy more of this powder!

The containers are cheap and I found a hair in mine!

Ramel

I am very confused, my product came in a sealed bag and was a generous portion. Actually, they said it was a 3-4 month supply and it lasted almost 5 months.

If your friend worked in the warehouse that was so unsanitary did you actually pay for your product or was that stolen from the company. I agree why would you take a product that your friend advised was so unsanitary.

If I was Roca Labs I would be checking my employees for theft and include you for receiving stolen property.

Address Unknown

Palm Bay, Florida April 7, 2014 RE: Pissedconsumer.com Complaint Review# 475672 Dear John Doe: I represent Roca Labs, Inc.

The complaint you posted on the Pissedconsumer.com website has been referred to me for handling. Roca Labs strives to be completely transparent to its customers. Nothing is hidden; everything is explained on the website and in the terms and conditions. Roca Labs does everything it promises to its customers.

Customers are given 2 hours to cancel an order, after which the order is considered shipped and not returnable. Customers are given rebates for success and product discounts (legal consideration) in return for their promise to report complaints only to Roca Labs. In other words, Roca Labs goes far above and beyond the norm to ensure that the terms and conditions are clear and that the customers see them. In fact, customers are practically forced to read them.

That is intentional, of course, with the desired effect being to avoid consumer complaints. This policy works for the large majority of Roca Labs customers but occasionally a customer decides to breach their agreement instead. Roca Labs cares about its customers and strives to address their issues within the parameters of the terms and conditions of purchase. Roca Labs performs as promised and they ask their customers do the same.

So, it is imperative that you immediately remove your posting on Pissedconsumer.com. Your complaint violates the terms and conditions of your purchase and constitutes a breach of contract and possibly defamation. If you fail or refuse to withdraw the complaint and remove the post by close of business on April 14, 2014, Roca Labs will have no choice but to refer this matter to our litigation counsel for immediate filing and you may be held liable for damages plus attorney fees and all costs of collection. Exclusive jurisdiction for all claims arising out of a purchase of Roca Labs products is in the State of Florida.

@PissedConsumer802802

Good luck suing a John Doe, Sharon. You are such a *** and no one deserves to be behind a censor bar.

You are just like SOPA, ***.

Avni

I bought from Roca labs and they acouple of month ago my account was paid in full and now they are charging me again. How do I stop this? :(

Skippy

This review seems to be a FRAUD. Like many people out there I look for real reviews, not ones posted by the company's marketing department or in this case it looks like a disgruntled former employee of Roca Labs or maybe one of it's competitors.

If you have a friend working in the warehouse and that friend tells you : "that is unsanitary they dont use gloves and hair nets to assemble the packages wich comes with containers and spoons, and the product is a fraud doesnt work!

" Why the *** would you and your friends try the product??!! Who in their right mind would put anything in their body if they knew that it was coming from such an unsanitary place?

:eek Why hide under anon?

To bad you can't report bad complaints to places like pissed consumer or the BBB. As consumers we are entitled to real , true reviews and not ***

@Skippy

Thank you.....

View more comments (7)

Lost only 60 lbs, they promised 100 lbs+

Hi my name is Jennifer and I would like to share my Roca Labs review. I’ve been fat for some time now and I wasn’t able to lose the extra pounds. I tried dieting, working out and everything, but there was no progress. I needed to lose more than 100 lbs. 5 months ago I searched the web for some weight loss programs and I ran into Roca Labs. I kept on digging about the product and saw that they can help me lose that 100+ pounds, so a month later I ordered mine. I used it and the results were great! It made drastic changes in my eating habits. I didn’t have cravings anymore and I ate half of what I did before. For the first month I lost nearly 20 lbs and I was very happy about my purchase. The second month I lost another 20 lbs! In my third month I was down another 10 lbs, so that was 50 lbs under three months! Awesome :) At the end of my fourth month I lost another 10 lbs and my weight loss STOPPED. I’ve decided to get myself more of the formula. I called them and explained my situation. They said that additional supply cost $140. What?! I couldn’t believe what I’ve heard! They don’t provide me with the promised results, and now I have to pay extra for it?! I felt really angry! They should give me the additional supply for free because I did everything right the first time, and I’m still stuck with extra 40 lbs.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

Why would you expect the company to send you more product if you don't pay for it. That's like going to a restaurant and asking for an additional meal and not expecting to pay for it.

Wow! You should be happy at what you did.

Stop blaming others for your problems.

The product worked for you, just sounds like you needed more time. The good news is you talked me out of the product because it obviously caused you to lose some brain cells.......

Why is the original poster "Christopher Davis" who says that "his" name is "Jennifer", and then Christopher and Jennifer trade comments? Does someone have multiple personalities?

@OP Are you even *** serious?...

Why would they GIVE you more ***. Or do you think the *** manufactures itself free of cost?

IF all you do is eat and you don't exercise how the heck are you going to lose as much weight as you're thinking?

Get off your *** and get real. It's likely this same unrealistic approach to life that got you overweight to begin with.

:roll :roll

Are you retarded?

Jennifer: Do you realize that it is extremely unrealistic to think that you would lose 100 lbs. in only 4 months???

Come on, really! And even if you could do it, any doctor would tell you that it is extremely UNHEALTHY to lose so much weight in such a short period of time. I'm surprised you didn't know this. Actually, Jennifer, 60 lbs.

is A LOT of weight to lose in just 4 months, which most people who go on a diet do not achieve! You lost an average of 15 lbs./month, when doctors recommend no more than 10 lbs./month, so what are you complaining about, girl??? You are ahead of the game, and so what if you have to buy more product? At least you know it works, and it helped you lose more than the average person, so you shouldn't be unhappy or so critical of the product.

So, I say stop *** and complaining, buy MORE product and continue taking it until you reach your goal!

You should be happy that you lost weight at all. You see that the silica is working for you, and why is a problem if you pay extra?

maybe you should thought about this maybe the 100+ lbs weight loss in an average and it depends on your attitude to the product and whether you follow the program 100% or maybe 60%. if you think that simply taking the silica will hepl you lose weight, you're wrong. on their website they clearly say that you should work out also. a woman who went through the entire program also says that.

so she has actual experience! here, take a look for yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQPL1GkhXOs

your an ***

Yoni

Hi Jennifer. I feel your frustration.

The same thing happened to me! I didn't lose the weight they said and they asked for more money when I wanted additional supply.

It was not that long ago, and I still don't know what to do.

What happened to your case? You paid them or still stuck on the weight you achieved?

View more comments (13)
ID
#471920 Review #471920 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Roca Labs Weight Loss Program

Company doctor FINESMITH lost license over CHILD ***

Was a consultant as he is still poses the medical knowledge. Relationship was terminated. He was accused of having the wrong pictures on his computer...
ID

Rocalabs is associated with one Dr. Ross Finesmith - which appears to be the same doc as here:

>> A Somerset County [New Jersey] doctor pleaded guilty Thursday to possessing child ***, state Criminal Justice Director Stephen J. Taylor said.

Ross B. Finesmith, 49, of the Basking Ridge section of Bernards, a pediatric neurologist, pleaded guilty to one count of fourth-degree possession of child *** before state Superior Court Judge Stephen B. Rubin in Flemington.

Under the plea agreement, Finesmith will be permanently barred from practicing medicine in any state ...

Address Unknown

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma April 7, 2014 RE: Pissedconsumer.com Complaint Review# 465326 Dear John Doe: I represent Roca Labs, Inc.

@PissedConsumer802806

The complaint can't be removed, ***

You can't sue people for this.

@PissedConsumer802806

Whitney Coyne you must have clipped your law degree from the back of a cereal box.

The original comment refers to how Dr. Ross Finesmith has been found guilty of distributing kiddie p0rn.

If this is not the same Dr. Ross Finesmith who is associated with Roca Labs then you should perhaps point this out.

Since the commenter never stated that they were a customer, your ridiculous agreement has no bearing here.

Roca Labs's reply to:

Could not return product.

Roca Labs support is available almost 24/7 around the clock. We answer customers within hours. We have great customer service and we LOVE our customers. If you are a real customer, we would love to help you. Contact us at: support@RocaLabs.com please review https://RocaLabs.com/INSTRUCTIONS
BTW, we do offer 14 days guarantee which you can find here: https://rocalabs.com/about/returns/
Loss

Per Roca Labs I “qualified” for thier product. After receiveing it I read all of the information provided and it scared me.

I talked to my MD and was told not to use this product. I contacted the company to return it and not only was that not an options they were very rude about it. I then contacted my credit card company and explained what had happened and they suggested I file a dispute. The dispute was answered with pages and pages of documentation that it stated I agreed to prior to purchasing the products.

It is like they were more prepared to justif their sale than to help the customer.

In the end, I am stuck with an entire box on unopened products. I am afraid to attempt to resell it due to the legal consequences that could result if it harmed the buyer.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

Hi anon. So sorry that you spent that money on a product that you cannot use.

Although I don't understand why did you even apply and order without talking to your doctor first? If you have weight issues and you want to have the surgery, you don't simply go to a surgeon and get it over with. You need to consult your doctor even for small things such as vitamins.

And also, do your research before spending any money on anything. I read their Terms and everything and even they recommend that you talk to your MD.

Who knows...

you might be allergic to something but you're not aware of that. Be more careful next time!

Address Unknown

Macomb, Michigan April 7, 2014 RE: Pissedconsumer.com Complaint Review# 464108 Dear John Doe: I represent Roca Labs, Inc.

@PissedConsumer802813

go *** yourself Sharon King and your Legal Dept of Roca Labs. I can see that people are so afraid and immediately remove their postings...NOT!!!

I can buy from you..if you want text me on stc.lome@gmail.com

What information scared you? Did you watch the reviews on YouTube or look for other information.

My personal favorite is this one. A little funny but simple: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8EYfUNgUGg

I don't understand why didn't you consult with the doctor first, before you order? I am using the product for 2 motnhs and I feel great! I lost 13 pounds in my first month.

You should try it, if you have some extra pounds to lose.

Just my 2 cents, but who first orders and then decides to consult with your doctor? Should be the other way around.

Most diets say to consult with your physician first. Did your doctor advise you not to take it due to your personal medical condition? Why did he advise you not to take it? I would like to know.

I have been taking the Roca labs for over 2 months and have not had any adverse reactions. I had lapband done over 10 years ago and regained weight back and am using this to lose the extra pounds and so far so good.

Honey, you should have done it differently. You first consult with your doctor and after that you can either order the product or not.

But if you have ordered the product and received it, did you at least try it?

For the record, many doctor will say not to use the product and I understand that. This silica puts bariatric surgeons out of business.

If you're still stuch with the product, maybe you should give it to somebody.

I know it's a little expensive gift, but what else can you do? You want your money to be a total waste?

Why would you not talk to your doctor before qualifying? Did your doctor not want you take it because of your personal medical history?

I've seen many people posting their success on YouTube and blogs so it must work and doesn't seem to be harmful. Looke here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fDasUZx8JQ, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1EJZTl-RQQ There are a lot. Just search. I've searched and found no results of anyone being harmed by using this product.

If anyone has found different I would like to know. :?

View more comments (12)

TO ALL WHO TREID ROCA LABS BEWARE

Hello everyone my name is Jerome, and I hardly complain about anything, I am a devote catholic a proud member of the knights of Columbus, a true gentleman, I was 6 foot 2 inches, and weight 288 lbs, I was teased my entire life about being overweight, I tried jenny craig, nutria system, and nothing worked, I was a former full back for the university of Michigan, and got injured, since then I developed fibromyalgia, so that is how I got overweight, I am a professional jazz bass player and singer and needed to lose the weight and wanted to get to about 215 to 220 so I tried roca labs, it was very expensive, after the 3 months I lost about 15 lbs, but I did finish it the day after I was sadded because I really staved myself, anywhy it is the first day I was off the diet in 3 months so I ate a steak sandwich, later that day, my stomach hurted so bad I almost fainted, 2 weeks, later the pain as got worse, I seen 2 doctors, and both said, you may have developed my ulcer, I have to wait a month to go for a colonossky and down my throat. I ask all of you PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ROCA LABS, in 3 days after the un bearable pain started my stomach blow up 5 inches my pants are all tight on me, yet the legs and the butt are big on me. and I am 2 lbs less than I was when I ended the diet, so please I am a young man, if anyone had a issue as I wrote of please get back to me, I have to wait to dec, 12 to have the tests done and the paid is so bad I fainted twice, and I am a strong man, a ex football player, please I am going to be a father, if anyone had these symptoms please let me know thanks and good luck and never go on this diet jerry

John Doe - Jerome - Jonnieo

Address Unknown

Las Vegas, Nevada April 7, 2014 RE: Pissedconsumer.com Complaint Review# 465326 Dear Jerome: I represent Roca Labs, Inc.

@PissedConsumer802809

Update Review# 456803

@PissedConsumer802809

Go *** yourself, you aren't scaring anyone with this spam.

my name is Jerome, my nickname when I played football was jonnieo

Great reply sammieclark1966. I too find the review funny.

First you start the post as Jerome and the author says jonnieo. If you stuck to the product like you stuck to you story... :? My friend went through the whole thing and after 4-5 months she look like a bomb!

:) She followed the instructions, watche the reviews and she did it! She lost 65 pounds and feels great.

And why on earth did you eat a steak sandwich after you were done with the powder? That's just stupind and without any logic!

And like sammieclark1966 said "This entire review stinks". I couldn't agree more.

Skippy

I have to agree with Margaret, you can develop an ulcer from many things. And really who goes out and eats a steak sandwhich.

This entire review stinks. I have been searching online for all reviews good and bad and I have found many, but some like this one seem to be bull. Post says posted by jonnie and in post says his name is Jerome and than comments as anon!

Nov 11, 2013

I Went to see my Dr.

today after 7 hours in the ER yesterday, both doctors told me that seen so many people in the ER from Roca Labs, I am going to a indoscopic next week, to see if I have a ulcer, my dr, who is one of the best in this state, told me he has see this so many times, PLUS IF YOU HAVE A STOMACH PROMBLEM AND NOT OVER 100 LBS OVERWEIGHT DO NOT USE ROCA LABS, IT DONE ALOT OF HARM TO ME, I HAD 3 MORPHINE INJECTIONS,

Wake up this is fake! Please Pissed consumer we need honest reviews!

Didi you follow their instructions about the silica?

You maybe fainted because you didn't drink enought water. That can happen whether you take Roca Labs or not.

3 months after you ended you diet you eat a stake sandwich.

wow, pretty stupind. the Roca Labs procedure works on shinking your stomach and making you eat less...and you go and eat a stake sandwich.

:?

did you even try to contact their support desk to see what is the problem?

Wow, any updates? I have been researching and have found both bad and good with this company and the weight loss supplement effectiveness, but this is the first I have came across something like this.

Mostly refund issues I have seen. As far as weight loss goes, it seems like anything else if you aren't ready to lose the weight then it won't work. I have seen some really good video success stories, just search on Youtube or even Google and you will find them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fDasUZx8JQ This women it says she lost 65lbs, she looks like she still is in the process of losing but it seems to be working for her.

I would like to try it because it seems the positive is out weighing the negative, but I want to gather as much info as possible. I agree with Margaret you can develop an ulcer from many things.

Denesha

You can get an ulcer from many stuff. Id doesn't mean that you got it from the Roca Labs formula or after you stopped taking it.

View more comments (15)
Las Vegas, Nevada

Loss NO Weight

Your product does not work for me. Spent all that money for nothing. Yes I was full all the time , but that was the 12 bottles of water I was drinking a day . Tried everything to make the product dissolve , it stayed clumpy . The anti craving powder doesn't mix well no matter how much you shake it .I stay bloated all the time , like I'm 4 months pregnant , I have diarrhea all the time , severe cramping ,headaches . All this not a pound lost .Do everything they tell me to do and nothing . No results what so ever !

@PissedConsumer850075

Seems the FTC is suing this company

If you only took the formula and not regulated you diet and did some exercise, it won't work so easily.

You can't let the silica do all the work. You have to do something too. ,)

This message is for inquiring minds....the purpose of this site is for people to comment as far as their experience with the product which is what consumers are doing. You have so much to say whenever someone says something negative; what's bogus is the fact that you're taking it so personal that you've exposed your position in this.

You're doing to much, therefore, you've told myself and others you are connected professionally with Roca Labs. Furthermore, as Stomach Sludge employee wrote, they do advertise being FDA approved. Listen to the videos then apologize or get the heck off this site. I'm very grateful for the negative post, these people may have saved my life or kept me from developing some sort of health issue.

I will not be buying this JUNK and will ensure no one I know purchase it.

Lastly, having the name "inquiring minds" is no more exposing yourself and someone being listed as "anonymous" so shut the *** up.

@PissedConsumer767597

Nailed it, Ros!

Interesting many of the rabid defenses come from same person in NJ. Posting as anonymous is simply to avoid logging in on this site.

No more anonymous than poster who accuses a writer of ill-intent for posting as anonymous. Something smells real fishy about the defenses here.

@PissedConsumer764405

the smell is roca labs people posting comments

can i buy some for my daughter to try please please email me at amiraaziz99@yahoo.com 8)

I have proof from 3 doctors that it happened, due to roca labs diet, my dr,said several of his patients had the same or almost the same issue, I advise people who have or have had any issue with the stomach to please not use this product, the costumer service is from India, and they have no idea what they are talking about, hey say no side effects, well yes I did lose weight after however, all I am eating is chicken broth

View more comments (17)
Roca Labs's reply to:

Roca labs is a scam they never sent me my products

We are happy to hear your problem was resolved. Roca Labs LOVES our customers and strives for excellent customer service.
Loss

Like every other *** person I also ordered roca labs thinking this was it I paid about 513.00$ I emailed the company explaining to them I did not receive the package and if they can re ship to me it would be great they told me to pay more money for reshipment I denied and asked forma refund they didn't give me a refund so I called my bank and filled a dispute and they gave me my money bak but after a month they reversed the credit because roca labs insisted that they sent it to me now I'm in the process of going back and forth with the company bank and carrier but still no one has helped me roca labs stood my money everyone out there if u are trying to loose weight try anything in the world but don't try roca labs they are scammers for your money and they will take and eat your money like it was theirs and not your

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

Just curious, why wouldn't you file a complaint with your post office? Do you think a neighbor could have taken your package?

Sounds like you should have requested it be sent to your local post office so you could sign for it.

Just smoke ***

Young
@PissedConsumer902612

I quit drinking booze and started drinking only water with lemon and have lost weight. And started smoking lol

Denesha

I won't speak on my behalf because I haven't tried the product, but for my friend, who is 55 yrs old and had 120 lbs of overweight, the Roca Labs formula worked. She did great and didn't have any problems with the shipping. To her, the Support team was very kind and it was always there for her!

Tyrece

Roca Labs worked for me.

is it Ok ,to sell me some so i can try it ,it may work for me ,please email me at amiraaziz99@yahoo,com

@PissedConsumer761273

i've reread ,,,wrong #..... :)

Hello,

If you would like to remove a posting or comment you must email or mail Pissed Consumer with a proper notarized letter. Notarized letter must be written according to the sample given in our FAQ (Question 5): http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html

Please watch this video for more information: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZToobE7IHjE

Does anyone know how to remove a complaint

View more comments (13)

Roca Labs is a SCAM

I filed a complaint with the BBB of West Florida about the way Roca Labs handles their customers. And they talk highly of their dr. Dr.Ross B. Finesmith...Guy's I did some research and I went all the way back to 2005. I saved everything possible about this great and mighty DR.Ross Finesmith MD. Roca Labs will only tell you alittle about his acheviments from 2012 forward to present. Well anyway he's been ordered not to practice medicine in any state and not to be around any children. HINT,HINT...oh and I have facts to back this. I've had problems with Roca Labs from the start. On 7/4/13 I was looking at a weight loss program and I ran across Roca Labs. I read everything and asked the question, Does this contain Green Tea? Their reply was no but they told me to re-read and watch the video again.I should have seen this as a red flag. So I ordered the product. On 7/5/13 I was approved by this Dr.Ross B. Finesmith MD. I decided that I did not want the product and called their number only to get a voice mailbox.I left a message saying that I wanted to cancel. I got no response.I called within those 24 hours. On 7/6/13 I recieved an email saying that they just deducted $173.00 from my account. Roca Labs are stating that they did not recieve that voicemail till 7/15/13. I did not call them on the 15th of July. I called them on th 5th of July with no response. They told the BBB that all my statements were false, here's another red flag going up. Roca Labs covers alot of stuff up even their Dr.They won't go back past 2012 that's where it get's dirty about their famous Dr.Ross B.Finesmith MD. I would share that with you all but I'm not going to at this time. But you can go to www.healthgrade.com and pull up his name and it's no where on the list. If fact one of those pdf's i've saved said that he is no longer in practice and/or has retired. It's better if you just google Dr.Ross Finesmith and go though the list. That's where I found out about Finesmith past that started in NJ,NY. I do healthgrade checks on every doctor in any state and if I don't find the Dr. it's either he/she can no longer practice medicine, he/she has retired, or he/she is no longer in practice. But I'll get the facts just by doing alittle searching.

@PissedConsumer850077

Legal Team: You guys are funny. Please tell another one.

#1142099
@PissedConsumer869884

I'm glad I read the post about RL. SAVING MY MONEY and doing something else.

I they are so legit why do they need you to sign a wavier not to complain?

@PissedConsumer850077

DON JURAVIN IS A JOKE AND BANKRUPT

Thank you so much for this information! I really appreciate you taking the time and effort to help people in the future not go through what you did.

I was researching the company in seeing if this was a product that would help me. Best of luck to you in the future!

#720999

FINESMITH, Ross B. M.D.

License #MA058190

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Chicago Medical School, 1991

National Boards

ORDER OF REVOCATION filed March 10, 2011. This matter was opened to the Board upon receipt of information that on July 14, 2005, Dr. Finesmith was indicted in the Superior Court of New Jersey for knowingly offering through any means including the internet, a photograph, computer program or file or any other reproduction or reconstruction which depicts a child engaging in a prohibited sexual act or in the simulation of such an act and knowingly possessing or knowingly viewing a photograph, computer program or file which depicts a child engaging in a prohibited sexual act or in the simulation of such an act including on the internet and also contained on various computer media. An Interim Consent Order of Voluntary Surrender was entered on or about March 27, 2006, pursuant to which Dr. Finesmith agreed to surrender his license to practice medicine and surgery in New Jersey with leave to apply for reinstatement of his license upon the resolution of the pending criminal charges. On September 30, 2010, Dr. Finesmith pled guilty to one count of Endangering the Welfare of a Child (Possession of Child ***). Dr. Finesmith entered a plea agreement to permanently forfeit his medical licenses in New Jersey and New York and not to seek or obtain a license to practice medicine in any jurisdiction at any time in the future. The Board found Dr. Finesmith’s criminal conviction constituted grounds to take disciplinary actions against a licensee who has engaged in professional or occupational misconduct; who has been convicted of any crime or offense involving moral turpitude or relating adversely to the activity regulated by the Board; and that a licensee of the Board has an ongoing duty to demonstrate good moral character. The Board ordered the license of Dr. Finesmith revoked. Dr. Finesmith will be permanently barred from re-application for licensure by this Board. EFFECTIVE DATE: March 10, 2011.

@PissedConsumer720999

thank you so much for this..i was going to try it ..but not now..thanks again

Ladean

Thank you mjones56. I was waiting for a comment like this because I am getting all kinds of threats from their so called attorney that they will sue me...basically for telling the truth.

I did not get a refund and I paid over $800 for something that made me sick. I could have easily done that with spoiled food for free.

Please, please, please continue to keep me posted on your FDA findings. Thank you!

@Ladean

I will certainly keep you posted as the information comes back. As for Roca Labs, I have filed a Chapter 7 for other reasons and they've been told that they are in it but then their attorney D.Michael Schloss out of Plantation, Florida said that if I did'nt drop the complaint off of BBB of West Florida and removed the post from Scambook that they were going to sue me for defamation.

I told their attorney to call my attorney.

I have not heard nothing from Roca Labs or their attorney now for quite sometime. I'll keep you posted!!

View more comments (19)
Product
Roca Labs Weight Loss Program

Product and Company are PURE SCAM

Update by user Jun 27, 2013

Please note this post is requested to be taken down by Roca Labs. For additional information, please reach out to them directly.

Original review posted by user May 31, 2013
I was just approved and sent the products. First off the credit card was declined and when my payment was finally processed, Roca Labs charged me twice so now I have over $800 in fees for a scam. I received the product last Sunday and started it. Within hours, I was vomiting, had bad stomach cramps, nausea, light-headiness and my body was shaky. I had gastric bypass in the past so I wasn't sure if this was a side effect and when the supposed "medical team" got back to me via email (since they are never available to speak on the phone), they told me there was NO way that their product did that to me. I waited 2 days and ate normal foods, less sugar and less fat and felt fine. Tried the product again the 3rd day and was failure again. The company has refused to get back to me and said if I cancel payment, they would sue me for $3200 plus court fees in Florida. The formula is disgusting. It doesn't dissolve so you're eating chunks of nastiness and it does not do what it should do. You have a better chance of feeling full if you swallowed a glass of liquid cement and let it harden in your stomach. Do not waste your time, energy or money on them. Do yourself a favor and see a nutritionist for weight loss. They are real and will actually help you.

Ladean
@Cincere

Excuse me who ever you are. I have requested this post to be removed but it hasn't and the site can verify that I have requested it because I sent in a notarized letter requesting so.

I have been contacted by attorneys representing this fake company and I have done all I could so leave me alone and stop advertising for this scam of a place.

Read above before you threaten anyone fool!

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

Wow I am a nurse and was surprised that the ingredients were not listed anywhere. Sure hold back a secret ingredient or two.

Thank you all for posting that this company is a scam and that the founder is a physician who has lost his ability to practice medicine for illegal activities involving a child.

And that at least is verifiable. Thanks again for protecting other out here.

@PissedConsumer753588

I'm sure you will find what the ingredients are on their website or in their videos. They must provide that information!

Keosha

They say it doesn't require a prescription so it doesn't need to be approved by the FDA. I say their wrong...I want the FDA to test their ingredients because I think there is more illegal junk in their formula.

I have their product and i'll be sending mine off to the FDA today. The product has not been used and the package it came in still has the seal on it!

View more comments (5)
East Orange, New Jersey

Doesn't work!!!

Dear Sir or Madam, if you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to: https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥. Writing here "anonymously" as a "customer" is something that our competitors do. Please identify so we can help you. We love helping our customers and we constantly improving. Let us make it up to you... if you are real customer.
Loss

I can't believe I really thought this would work! Save your money. This is the biggest gimmick ever and dumb people like me are paying big money to make this company rich. Don't do it!

Sure the company makes it sound so good and all those testimonies make you believe that there is finally a way to change your life. Sorry to burst your bubble but this is not the way to do it!

I am so sorry that I believed all this bull---t and I am writing this so others won't lose their money like I did. It does not work!!!

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

I don't see why this person said the formula wasn't helpful. Clearly they didn't list why it didn't work for them.

I call *** I don't find this helpful at all. Just another person trying to attack Roca Labs for nothing.

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

Fist of all, posting as somebody whos name is "anonymous" gives the review a big value... NOT.

Secondly, I find your review offensive. I am on the product for quite some time and I had amazing success. You need to get away from the table, go out and exercise. What did you expect?

Thath the product will do your heavy lifting? No sir it won't. I watch what I eat, work out 3-5 times a week and I fee great.

You might try that option as well. If you need some tips, let me know!