Show reviews that mention
gastric bypass weight loss weight bypass money loss people don juravin don karl karl juravin
Filter review

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect Review from Springfield, Missouri

Roca Labs helps the world and helps people achieve healthy weight and add years to their lives. Just look at the fact and forget all the rest: https:RocaLabs.com/Reviews or Darlene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjFtILmXkmE Please also watch how Roca Labs became a life saver for Marilon: https://youtu.be/50FyZFgL_y0
ID

I believe Kenny working for roca Labs ..........it's a shame yall stealing people money. ..smh

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Not everyone believes you should have the right to express yourself about the companies who take your hard-earned money for their products and services. Roca Labs certainly does not.

Please read on to learn about the legal campaign Roca Labs is undertaking to punish consumers who complain about its products.

Roca Labs is doing whatever it can to identify former customers and others who have posted their comments here so it can take legal action against them to prevent them from expressing themselves and informing other consumers about their experiences. PissedConsumer is fighting the actions of Roca Labs in the courts. Our attorneys have filed papers in two different states demonstrating that the law prohibits these actions by Roca Labs. But Roca Labs is not waiting for a ruling – it is suing customers to shut down their speech and, if possible, obtain “damages” to intimidate others from speaking.

Roca Labs seems likely continue to sue customers who speak out until a judge stops them.

We hope that happens soon, but it may take months to obtain a ruling. We cannot provide legal advice or representation to users, however. Therefore, you may wish to seek legal counsel if you have concerns about a review you have posted here.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

You should also review our takedown policy at http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html to inform yourself as to what measures you can take to voluntarily request the removal of your own PissedConsumer review, if you wish to do so.

Click here for important news to Roca Labs reviewers on PissedConsumer: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/roca-labs-fundraising.html PissedConsumer Team

Totally dissapointed

Dear Sir or Madam, if you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥. It looks like you really tried hard and something was still wrong. It happens. Let us help you achieve healthy weight. Please read the new https://rocalabs.com/support/instructions/

There are different ways that you can try to make your regimen easy to drink. We can get you a Coach at Roca Labs who can assist you and address all your concerns.

Writing here "anonymously" as a "customer" is something that our competitors do. Please identify so we can help you. We love helping our customers and we constantly improving. Let us make it up to you... if you are real.
Loss

Roca Labs is one of the most idiotic products I have ever ordered. It is expensive, tastes horrible and the doesn't do anything.

I tried the product for about 3 weeks and the coach said that I was suppose to eat 1200 calories a day and that I wasn't eating enough to loose weight. You can't return the product even though it did cost me over $700, because their policy says that the product can not be returned after it has been open. They talk big but the product is useless. Please learn from my costly "mistake" and don't have anything to do with it.

You will regret it if you order it. You want to loose weight?

Eat right and exercise, there is no other way to shed the pounds. Good luck!

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

So glad I clicked reviews before ordering

It seems that Roca Labs wants attention and there is not better way to get lots of attention that filing a bogus SLAPP.

I suggest that every customer file complaints with both FDA and the FTC. Also, contact media, local and national.

Write and call your representatives, local, state and Federal, and ask them to request an investigation of Roca Labs.

Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation (SLAPP) generally leads to the Streisand effect, which leads to much more attention than would have been paid to a situation. My response is just one example, I had never heard of Roca Labs, but you can bet that I will never do business with them now.

Dido did the same thing to me I gain weight, and pooed alot. I've had a actual gastric bypass this stuff doesn't work at least not for me. Just going to make last payment, What a joke.

@PissedConsumer864142

If you have had a gastric bypass why would u need to take this product?if you eat right the gastric bypass surgery should have worked. I know a few people that had the procedure done and a year later the weight is still off.

@PissedConsumer867962

That is actually a great question. I would not want to seek other weight loss methods after a having a major surgery done especially when most insurance companies don't pay 100% for them.

ROCA LABS DOES WORK

Thanks. Good to have a real customer expresses an opinion here. Many ask "does Roca Labs really work?" and you are another proof that ROCA LABS WORKS and Bry even lost 215 pounds and avoided a gastric bypass surgery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQHZzsTyqMM and this is Lance's temtimonial https://youtu.be/QRDljfw5m8E and many other here https://www.youtube.com/user/RocaLabsReviews
ID

i order this and started formula 22 days ago.it does work this is the best way to loose weight and i lost 11 pounds in 22 days.i drinking the formula around 8 am.i fell so full and i drink around 64 oz of water everyday.i eat fruits all day or salad if i want i eat lunch and dinner but i can only eat a little.i tried a lot of different ways to loose weight after my first child nothing works but roca labs does change my life.its very easy and safe to use after drinking the formula on the first day u can start loosing weight as i did.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

Why can't anybody spell lose or losing? It's not "loose" or "loosing". Obviously you've seen the word since you bought the product to LOSE weight.

This is obviously posted by the company...

Hi! I'm so glad that the product worked for you.

I'm also considering ordering, but I'm still a little hesitant, but I don't know why. I have seen so many good reviews on this company and their product. And as I understand, commitment is a must and I do believe that some people don't succeed just because they don't follow instructions and don't do any exercise.

That's not a way to go. The product itself won't to all the heavy lifting!

@PissedConsumer851707

I am thinking about purchasing it too. Roca Labs have a support group on facebook and videos of people weightloss journeys on youtube. Don't let them discourage you because I'm not.

Is roca lab real

I want to know for how long does this formula to take ?

It is enough for 4 months.

And the weight does return again.

You are supposed to complain on this site.

View more comments (7)
Roca Labs's reply to:

Becomes completely unreachable when there's a problem

No way... how come your kid has such access to all your personal information such as weight and height and all your past experience. Our Weight Analysis for the regimen is detailed and only 53% are approved.... and then the "kid" got also access to your credit card? BTW, does the "kid" have also access to your verification email?!

Why would you allow this "kid" to have access to the internet at all? Are you suggest we stop helping the world achieve healthy weight because of your "kid". We kindly suggest you restrain your "kid" and stop hurting GOOD companies.
ID
#512058 Review #512058 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

I had an unfortunate interaction with Roca Labs. Their advertisement on YouTube convinced a child in my family to order their product without permission, using my credit card. I found out about 45 minutes later, and proceeded to spend all day trying to reach them. They made it absolutely impossible for anyone to be reached who could help cancel the order.

Live chat connects you to people who cannot help at all, and just give you the phone number and email address. The phone number dumps you to a message, promising a call back in a few hours. You'll never get a call back. Email doesn't seem elicit any response or acknowledgement that they've received anything.

The one thing that trying to cancel the order did do was get them to accelerate the order from the "received" to the "approved" state, after which their web site says they won't cancel it. I was told by someone in live chat that it takes at least a day to be "approved". But within 45 minutes of telling them that the order wasn't authorized, they managed to get this order into this non-cancellable "approved" state - presumably to put themselves in a stronger position to fight against cancelling it.

I'm going to have to report this as a fraudulent charge to the credit card company, because despite trying to reach Roca Labs within 45 minutes of the incident, they made themselves impossible to reach so that they could try to take the money anyway.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

Um, I feel bad for what happened to you but why didn't you contact your bank? Why would you blame Roca Labs for YOUR card being used without YOUR permission?

LMAO

I mean it's not like someone from their company pulled the card from you wallet, placed an order online then put the card back. How can you expect a company that takes online orders to know who is ordering online?

This is just a silly complaint again again Roca Labs. I feel bad they are getting the bad rap, again.

I didn't have to wait a day for approval. I only had to wait 10 minutes if that. Will get the product today

Hi anon. It looks kinda impossible that a child takes your information just like that and orders for you.

This makes no sense what so ever. How can a child know how to order anything online and sumbit the payment information? And if that appears to be true, I would recommend you to keep your credit cards and everything else out of the child's reach.

Kids these days... I understand your frustration completely but I don't get how can you blame the company in this manner, and you blame them 100%.

@PissedConsumer842726

Believe me even young kids know these things. She did not say an age, but it was probably a teenager and they know how to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@PissedConsumer843480

KiKie. Even if it was a teenager and they know you to use your card and input all the information.

Why would, in God's name, a teenager have an easy access to your credit card? This complaint makes no sense! And if she/he noticed after only 45 minutes, he should be able to contact them and cancel.

Everybody here is complaining about cancellation and money back policy so I decided to look into it. And there is a solution for this case.

If you cannot cancel it before it goes out, you wait for it, accept it (or refuse it) and they will receive their product back and you can ask for a refund. Simple as that!

@PissedConsumer842726

She blames the company cause they wont call back and allow refund

@PissedConsumer842726

Well Kenny I personally have a bipolar child with aspergers syndrome and even though I sleep with my purse he is still slick enough to get my card/s and nowadays they all know how to use them. They are taught how in Middle school so yeah it's happened to me a few times & this company sucks BBB all day baby

View more comments (7)

Review from Calgary, Alberta

Dear Sir or Madam from Calgary, if you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥. Roca Labs support is available almost 24/7 around the clock. We answer customers within hours. We have great customer service and we LOVE our customers.

Service
Roca Labs Customer Care

This product sucks. It's expensive, horrible to drink & doesn't do nothing.

Let alone the horrible customer care you get from the staff.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept.

Eddison.

Hears a warning!!! I ended up in emerg with an intestinal blockage from this stuff...and yes I followed the directions to a T!! My DR was shocked that I would fall for this.....so am I frankly!!

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

This notice is from Roca Labs (the “Company”) and is an attempt to communication with you regarding your anonymous posting on this website. We will be seeking a court order to obtain your name and contact information if you do not reply to this notice.

The Company has thousands of satisfied customers who achieved their weight loss goals and changed their lives with our products (see http://rocalabs.com/before-and-after/). If you are an actual purchaser of any product from the Company, we are sorry that you did not have a great experience. However, we believe that your review violates the terms and conditions (http://rocalabs.com/terms/) of your purchase. We hereby give you notice of your breach of the purchase agreement and demand that you IMMEDIATELY cure your breach by removing this posting.

Roca Labs has been harmed by your posting and will hold you financially responsible for any damages that we suffer.

In addition, we believe that your posting contains blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

If you are not a customer and are pretending to be one, be advised that we have been injured by your blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

Please contact us immediately at legal5@rocalabs.com to resolve this matter. The Company will take all necessary and appropriate legal action to protect our rights.

Our goal is to resolve this problem without litigation, and hope that you will immediately contact the Company.

@PissedConsumer850056

Anyone who is harassed by this legal team should contact Paul Levy at the Public Citizen Litigation Group. He may be able to help.

Another potential source of help would be EFF.

Paul Alan Levy

Public Citizen Litigation Group

1600 - 20th Street, N.W.

Washington, D.C. 20009

(202) 588-1000 I have seen him repeatedly eat "Legal Team" lunches.

@PissedConsumer850056

I am confused is it illegal to let others know your experience?????? I am actually in the process as we speak of ordering this product but if I have a bad experience I would like to share with others my opinion .

Really, your wife accidentally tossed your package in the trash and you blame the company? How does that make sense?

You did not even try the stuff and you are giving a bad review and calling it a scam, why? Did you expect them to send you out more for free? Do us a favor and comment when you have something that will actually contribute. I have actually tried this stuff.

A friend of mine used it and lost 36 pounds. She gave me some to try.

It wasn't the best tasting stuff but it did give me a full feeling after ingesting it.

@PissedConsumer837935

I couldn't agree more with Sherry. It's very *** of you to blame the company for something that isn't their fault.

Your wife threw the product in the trash and you're chasing and blaming the company. I honestly don't get ppls sometimes. If, for example you by and expensive watch and you lose it or you kid smashes it...will you go after the company who made the watch and force them to give you another one for free? I don't think so.

This sounds like one of those stories kids tell to their teacher when they didn't do their homework. They say that the dog ate their homework.

@PissedConsumer842727

I bought a watch charm from Tiffany & Co. It fell off my bracelet the first time I wore it.

Tiffany replaced it for me even though it wasn't their fault because the clasp could have been faulty and they wanted a happy customer. Some companies do care about their customers.

This is directly from BBB site

Advertising Review

On May 18, 2011, BBB requested that the business substantiate advertising claims made regarding products offered on its website .

BBB requested substantiation for the following claims:

1 "creates an immediate gastric bypass effect: only 20% of your stomach volume will be available for food/calorie intake, forcing you to eat 50% less and lose weight from day one!"

2."Safer and healthier than gastric bypass." 3."The formula is probably the strongest and fastest method in the world to lose weight, with a 90% success rate." BBB reviewed the response provided by the business. Roca Labs is a special Formula designed to create a "gastric bypass effect" or "gastric bypass results" without the need for a gastric bypass surgery.

Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. The Formula does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This food supplement should be taken with at least 8 ounces of liquid. Consuming the Formula(s) without sufficient liquid may cause choking or other complications.

Do not consume or use the Formula if you have difficulty in swallowing. Consult your doctor before buying/using the Formula, especially if you have ever had any medical and/or health related condition. All purchases are governed by our Terms Page. This site is using visualization and persuasion that we consider appropriate to psychologically aid users in the important process of weight loss.

Some of these efforts utilize paid actors. The information on this site supersedes any verbal information received from sales agents via phone or elsewhere. Support for our claims are on the Research page and are supplied by our users, as seen on YouTube. The use of the term "gastric bypass", and any other similar terminology, is meant only to illustrate the desired effect of the Formula which consists of herbs/food supplements.

Business has not provided clinical trials for the product. What is BBB Advertising Review?

View more comments (12)

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect Review from Los Angeles, California

The product made me very sick

@PissedConsumer850059

Please don't anyone believe this posting from the so-called "Legal Team." We have freedom of speech in this country and we are allowed to post what we wish on this and other sites. This "legal team" posting is a joke/fraud/scare tactic.

@PissedConsumer850059

How can you take legal action against anyone who has posted anonymously? It looks more than you are attempting to put fear in those who are unaware of the ACTUAL legal aspects of any legitimate company.

@PissedConsumer850059

It actually does say in the legal agreement that you will not talk/tweet/post whatever anything negative about the product if you received the discount. You also agreed to an injunction against you should you violate those terms and a fine up to $3500.00.

So....it would seem that since you agreed to those terms when you ordered the product, you have willfully limited your rights of free speech on the matter. However, only the person who signed the agreement has that restriction. I see nothing there regarding their family or friends posting on their behalf, even though such postings would be legally written away as 'hearsay'. Still the anonymous poster can just say 'it was my friend, not me, who wrote the posting' and Roca labs would be under proof to prove that it wasn't, if they chose to pursue charges.

Still it comes down to wording. If the poster said "I used..." its possible they can still be charged. In my opinion, products that include clauses like this seem shady.

If their product is good, then why restrict people from saying the whole truth. Unless there is something to hide.

Roc Labs is a scam, do not buy the product. they overcharge you for B Glucan which you can buy the exact same product on Amazon for a fraction of the cost more like $50 for same quantity.

Roc Labs charges about $500 - $800.

Then be prepared to fight if you buy it and want a refund even if they haven't shipped the product. That is where they grab you.

Los Angeles, California

Roca Labs Does Work

I have had a wonderful experience with Roca Labs. I have lost 28 lbs in 8 weeks. If you use the product as instructed and do the exercise it does work. This is a great product and I know of many who have had great success with Roca Labs. You however have to make sure you follow the instructions and use the product with Diet and exercise to get the best results as you would with anything. I feel that the Formula is very satisfying and filling. I have had no side effects from the formula and will continue to use until I have reached my weight lose goal. I have several freinds and family who are also on the formula nad have had zero issues and continue to do well as I myself also does.

IF you follow the directions it does work. (no I do not work for Roca Labs). I have lost 40lbs with this and I am still loosing

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

Attitude Adjuster: I don't work for Roca Labs, I am a user just like most of the ppl that are visiting this site. I find it rude that you would be discouraging ppl like myself that are overweight and desperate to find a product that would help us lose weight.

Shame on you for making such an assumption. No, I would highly doubt these ppl on this site are getting paychecks from Roca Labs.

"I have had a wonderful experience with Roca Labs."

I gather that you get your paycheck :)

PissedOffConsumer, I suggest that you pull the IP address for all these sham testimonials and publish them.

Also, seek the company's web traffic data in discovery.

This site is for complaints.

Bu!!***. They're paying you.

@PissedConsumer828587

I am sorry you feel that way but my personal experience has been great.

@PissedConsumer828587

Hi Anon. Why do you think that they are paying him/her to write this?

You don't hink that somebody can have success witht this product? Just because you or somebody that you know wasn't successfull with this product, that does not mean that it doesn't work for some people.

And as mvesper said...

You have to follow the instructions and use the product with diet and exercise. You might try that nad see if it's still not working lol

@PissedConsumer843167

Thank you Kenny, I find that people who do not follow instructions always want to plan the product not themselves.

View more comments (8)
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reason of review
Good quality
Roca Labs's reply to:

Boy am I glad I did not purchase this product!

Thanks for the input. We will improve upon it though the companies answers are based on links to existing answers and are not improvised. Regardless, you should try the regimen and don't punish your body because of 3 min wait. Here are Roca Labs REAL results from people who waited the 3 min: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUoFx_SfH_1ySPSP0EdBPtQ and https://www.youtube.com/user/RocaLabsReviews
ID

Roca Labs seems to be a serious scam. I went on the site to speak to a "representative" and the so called Carol took over 3 minutes to respond.

She actually told me to wait until she "gathered the appropriate information" for me. If you are going to be employed by a company, especially a heath involved company, you ought to know the product super well. Anyways I proceed with the application, but I did not input my credit card information. I emailed support about another question I had and the representative replied promptly.

However, when I replied to the representative that I did not want to purchase the product anymore, I did not get a response. Evidently, this business is a total fraud.

BEWARE!

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

I agree with you Nick. Seriously, try going to McDonalds drive thru, order, pay then get up to the pickup window and say I changed my mind and want my money back.

Think they would give it to you because you changed your mind from one window to the next? NO they wouldn't, you wouldn't have any founded reason to request your money back because you never received the food to find an issue about.

Sounds like you had a case of buyers remorse, how is it Roca Labs' fault?

I am starting to see a pattern with them getting picked on here.

Not fair, not cool.

OMG I can't believe you people. If you don't want to purchase the product, that's your thing.

There are probably a lot of people out there who do want to buy it and I would also focus and spend my time on them. And even if she did respond.

What was she supposed to say? This make no sense indeed Kimmie

I agree with Mary. Really what did you want Carol to respond to when you said: I don't want to purchase your product?

Did you want her to beg you to buy?

I am sure her time was better spend answering other customers questions.. This post makes NO sense.

Hi there anon ;) Did you really expect a reply after you said "I don't want to purchase your product"? What would you reply to yourself?

There is nothing that can be said about it.

It's possible that they had other customers to take care of. Who knows

Bowel Obstruction from ROCA LAB formula

We are not familiar with this description and it looks like a competitor that wrote that. This is not the experience of these GREAT SUCCESS stories: https://www.youtube.com/user/RocaLabsReviews and here is Scotty, a 76 year senior who used Roca Labs https://youtu.be/gQF7b1f_fRs. Roca Labs is AMAZING.
Product
Roca Labs Weight Loss Program

RUN AWAY FROM ROCA LABS AND BE AWARE OF THE POSSIBLE MEDICAL PROBLEMS THAT MAY OCCUR WITH CONSUMPTION OF THEIR FORMULA. The harsh formula doesn't digest and may cause bowel obstruction, which can result in death or a permanent colostomy!!!!!

This company is selling a formula that is completely harmful to your body and they don't care…they only want your money!! Part of the ordering process makes consumers check the box that they agree to terms of "hold harmless" which means if you get sick or harmed from the product, the company isn't held accountable.

Please care about your health and body and don't consume the "special formula" from this company. At least talk to your physician about this product prior to ordering and consuming it for your own well being!

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

This notice is from Roca Labs (the “Company”) and is an attempt to communicate with you regarding your anonymous posting on this website. We will be seeking a court order to obtain your name and contact information if you do not reply to this notice.

@PissedConsumer850060

Does anyone else think that company rep speel sounds like it was written by the smartest Nigerian at the ScamAmerica School of Abuja?

I think "Kenny" is the doctor in the video

Well this is interesting. This did NOT happen to you and still you're posting someting that is not true, at least not for yourself.

And it makes no sense to blame the company for something they didn't do. As I understood from one of the comments, you didn't post this, but your relative did. I wouldn't blame the company at all for this.

Your relative took the product without any consultation with his/her physician and in my opinion he/she is the only one to blame here. And to post something like this without solid evidence and facts...idk what to say about this.

This happened to a family member of mine and we are currently in litigation. Just ALWAYS check with your physician on this product prior to consuming!

@PissedConsumer822122

Regarding Roca Labs and Bowel Obstruction post above: Since there is no way of deleting or editing a post, this is the only way to edit it. First, THIS WAS NOT ME, but a relative that took the formula without consulting a physician and couldn't digest the product at all and had severe GI pain, which was determined to be a bowel obstruction.

The physician immediately determined that the formula was too harsh!!!

After much medical treatment, tests and procedures, the bowel obstruction is now thought to be from many factors such as taking the formula without a doctor's approval, not having proper fluid intake, underlying digestive diseases and past abdominal surgery complications (which legal representation is addressing). I don't know if there is a medical questionnaire when ordering the product but PLEASE answer those questions honestly and consult with a physician before ordering and taking this and all products!!!!!!

@PissedConsumer822291

They actually have a letter on the site that you should give your doctor before ordering the product.

#820570

I will agree on this with Kimmie. We don't know have you ever tried this product or not and you don't provide any solid evidence that will support your statement.

If you have tried and had this complication, why don't provide proof?

If not, I honestly think that it is unfair towards those who are trying to find a valid review. And last, postin as anonymus doesn't not give your statement to much credit.

#820559

Did this happen to you? How do you know this "special formula" causes bowel obstruction?

Do you have evidence? Where are the facts to back it up? Why hide under anon if your post is true? This is important information if it is true, but not so good if it is not true.

Posts like these aren't fair to consumers looking for honest reviews. This post seems like slander.

If you have facts please share with everyone. If not and its only speculations you should state that,

View more comments (13)
Roca Labs's reply to:

Run don't walk away from this one! Scam!!

Dear Ed J, if you are a real customer, let us help you. We will even send you some of the new formula and help you in anyway we can.

Let us make it up to you so please login to https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥. It looks like you really tried hard and something was still wrong. It happens. Let us help you achieve healthy weight.

Please read the new https://rocalabs.com/support/instructions/
Loss

I was just checking to see if a class action suit had started yet so I could apply to join it. I ordered it for 750.00 and I got a four month supply.

It was about 2 pounds..didn't last 2 months...product didn't mix well, it was like concrete, had to dilute it into regular protein powder to make it drinkable. Turns out natures way RESET protein powder has the same ingredients, like beta glucan...for $20.00.

For heavens sake don't make the same mistake I did. Just buy the reset and save $730.00!

Sincerely, Ed J.

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

Hi Ed J. In those 2 months, how much did you lose?

Mine last for 3 months but I used it more often and I lost more! It worked for me. As for the drinkin and stuff...dude don't drink it. The roca labs is expanding and you could choke.

It almost hapened to me so that's how I know. FYI I know that $750 sounds a lot, but when you think about it it's not nearly as much as $20,000 or even $30,000.

I was supposed to have the surgery and my insurance wouldn't pay for it. So yes, I may have paid a lot...but I paid less compared to the surgery!

@PissedConsumer818664

Bad product so much better alternative such as the ballon pill

There are a lot of reset products.......which one has the same ingredients as the rocalab stuff?

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect Review from Columbus, Ohio

We want to HELP YOU. We are available for you support@RocaLabs.com Let us make you a SUCCESS story.

Does Roca Labs really works?
YES. Roca Labs works and here are the proofs: https://rocalabs.com/reviews/
ID

Ive been trying to lose weight with your product and ive even cut down my portion size and still haven't lost any weight and its been since February of this year

AGREEMENT TERMS

EVERYONE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT PLEASE READ ROCA LABS terms and conditions agreement that they claim everyone must agree to when ordering the product!!!!!! MANY fees involved, such as the agreement NOT to COMMENT NEGATIVELY OR full price of product will be due which is $1,580, disputing future transactions (with your debit/credit card) fee up to $3,200 and commenting negatively on web defamation/slander fee of $100,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have copied and pasted "Some" of the agreement below: Mini Gastric Bypass Alternative A dose of the Formula mixed in water and taken in the morning creates a fast mini mini gastric bypass effect... read more Ask The Doctor Qualify & Order My Success Blog Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Return Policy PERSONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS & DISCLAIMERS AGREEMENT USV1.9 December 13 SUMMARY (for convenience purposes only) Roca Labs believes that all means are Kosher in the fat fight and has a “straight in your face” attitude. Fat is Ugly. We believe that The Formula works to achieve your weight loss goals if it is used in accordance with the strict guidelines and instructions provided. The Formula costs $1,580 and you can buy it for a reduced price ONLY under the terms and conditions listed hereunder, and among among them:secrecy and devotion to succeed . No returns are accepted. This website, through the manufacturer and/or the distributor, jointly and individually (“The Website” or “The Company”) are marketing The Company’s products and offerings, which include, but are not limited to, the weight loss formula (“The Formula”), a and weight loss support services (“The Support”) . The Formula and Support are available to Purchasers (“The Customer” or “You”), under all of the following personal terms, conditions and disclaimers (“The Agreement”), and on these terms alone. Everything that The Company represents in the terms and conditions or on The Company’s Website is accurate to the best of The Company’s knowledge. Customer will print and save the Agreement. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE AGREEMENT BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE AND AGAIN PRIOR TO USING THE FORMULA/SUPPORT. PLACING AN ORDER INDICATES THE UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT BY YOU AND ANY ASSIGNS. DO NOT PURCHASE THE FORMULA IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT. You agree that the use of The Website is at your sole risk. Neither The Website, nor any of The Company’s officers, directors, employees, agents, third party content providers, merchants, sponsors, licensors, contractors or affiliates warrants that The Website will be error-free or uninterrupted. The Company also DOES NOT guarantee any result or outcome resulting from the use of this Website, The Formula or The Support. The Company cannot guarantee results because your success depends on your usage of The Formula according to instructions and your successful adaptation to new eating habits. You agree that, because The Company makes NO guarantees regarding results, and because of The Company’s clear No Return/No Refund policy (see below), you have NO right to dispute payment for the Formula/Support. You agree that disputing any payment causes damage to The Company and gives The Company the right to seek compensation from you for The Company’s damages. In the event that you dispute payment, then The Company has the unfettered right to revoke the discount you were awarded and you shall be liable to the Company for the full sales price of $1,580 . You agree that if there is a problem with shipping, you will contact The Company via Customer Care on The Company’s Website, in writing, and allow The Company 7 days to research and address the shipping issue. You also agree that if there is a shipping issue, you will file a claim with the United States Postal Service and keep The Company apprised of your efforts so The Company may help you address the issue and reship the Formula, if necessary. You agree, however, that a shipping issue does not give you the right to withhold or dispute the charge with your credit card company or with PayPal. You agree that doing so would cause damage to The Company and will give The Company the right to seek compensation from you for The Company’s damages. Conditional Discounted Price The price for The Formula and The Support is $1,580.00. The health application fee is $75.00; however this fee is waived upon purchase of the Formula. $17 is charged for verification purposes only, if approved the charge is deducted from the total payment. If not approved the $17 is immediately refunded back to the customer. If a customer decides to file any dispute with their credit card company for any charges made to the account the full $75 health application fee will be applied. You may purchase The Formula and The Support at full price and without condition, or you may elect to purchase The Formula at a special conditional rate (“Conditional Price”). We are providing this deeply discounted Conditional Price because The Company can better manage its risks and resources, and reduce The Company’s legal expenses. In exchange for this Conditional Price, you explicitly agree to all of the following: (1) You are representing to The Company that you are suitable to use The Formula and The Support, based upon the terms, conditions and instructions contained in this Agreement, and that you do not have any psychological or physical disorders that may interfere with your success in using The Formula and The Support. (2) You will follow the instructions that come with The Formula and that are explained in detail on The Website. We will support you. (3) You expect to have a positive outcome by reducing food consumption and improving your eating habits. (4) You agree that we can use any and all information relating to your success in The Company’s marketing efforts. This can be done anonymously upon your written request. (5) You agree that, regardless of your outcome, you WILL NOT speak, publish, print, blog or write negatively about The Product or The Company in any forum. Any violation of this provision of the Agreement is deemed a material breach and you agree that The Company has no adequate remedy at law. You further consent to and agree to entry of an injunction by a Court of competent jurisdiction in enforcement of your violation of this term and condition. (6) If you breach this Agreement, you agree to pay the full price for The Formula within 3 business days of demand, plus any expenses we incur in resolving the issue. In addition, we retain all legal rights and remedies against you for breach of contract and any other appropriate causes of action. General Once you place an order, you are entitled to Customer Care /Support. Generally, Customer Care/Support is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. We will make every effort to respond to you within 24 hours of any written contact. For the protection of The Company and you, The Customer, after your order has shipped The Company requires that all contact between you and The Company must be in writing with Customer Care /Support through The Website ONLY. The Formula is not a drug, medical treatment or a surgery. Rather, it is a natural alternative that causes people to eat less by reducing available stomach capacity, providing a sensation of fullness, and creating an opportunity for psychological strengthening. The Formula is intended for healthy persons in general and is not suited for those with sensitivity to barley or to dietary fibers. You agree that prior to ordering the The Formula, you have consulted with and have advised your physician that The Formula components are: Guar Gum, Konjac, Inulin, Beta Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Vitamins B-6, B-12 and C. After your initial purchase, you may purchase The Support alone and/or additional one-month supplies of The Formula for the separate low price of $50.00. Privacy The Company is committed to protecting your privacy and security. Prior to purchase, please carefully review The Company’s Privacy Policy on home page, which is incorporated into these Terms & Conditions by reference. Health Disclaimer This Website, The Formula and The Support provide limited, non-medical, weight loss management assistance. Testimonials, videos and related content published over the Internet are intended only to assist users in their personal weight loss efforts. The Company is not a medical organization and The Company’s staff cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. Nothing contained in The Website should be construed as medical advice or diagnosis. The information and reports generated by The Company should not be interpreted as a substitute for physician consultation, evaluation, or treatment. The Formula should be purchased ONLY after reading the possible Side Effects and the Instructions. You are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or regimen and to direct the physician to review The Website. The Website and The Formula are intended for use only by healthy individuals. Customers with health conditions are specifically warned to seek professional medical advice prior to initiating any form of weight loss effort or regimen. The Customer agrees to make proper use of The Formula according to the instructions of use, which are provided with The Formula and appear on The Website, in order to maximize your results. The Company has no knowledge of The Formula causing any serious side effects. If The Customer has any medical-related complaint after using The Formula, the Customer agrees to provide us with the following information: A physician’s report stating that your reaction/symptoms are a direct result of using the Formula; All medical and other related records relating to the issues you had with the product; All of your medical records relating in any way to health, weight-loss, weight, digestion and nutrition issues for the last five years; A sworn and notarized statement by you containing the following: i. A breakdown of your exact diet, including amount and times of water and food intake, during the entire time you used The Formula; ii. A breakdown of the exact schedule, dosage and manner in which you took the Formula every day that you took it; iii. Your age, weight and height at the time you began using the Formula. By purchasing the Formula you agree to these specific terms and acknowledge that the Company would not have sold The Formula without your agreement to same. General Advice Only Any verbal answers or information provided by order representatives or support staff (whether on the telephone or via electronic mail, or otherwise) are general and are specifically not intended to constitute medical or personal advice. Answers and comments from The Company staff members shall be limited solely to addressing questions and concerns as they relate to information contained on the Website, The Formula, and its usage. The Company representatives are not doctors. Any personal or medical questions should be directed to your personal physician. You should disregard any any such answer or remark that may be construed as medical or personal advice. Concurrent Use of Medication Please direct to your physician all questions about the proper use of your medication while using The Formula. The Website and the information contained on it should not be relied upon under any circumstances as it relates to the use, combination, or cessation of use of your personal medication. FDA Information The Formula is manufactured in an FDA-compliant facility under GMP rules. The Formula is categorized as a “food additive” according to the definitions of the FDA and is approved for use without a prescription. The Formula contains only certified ingredients. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product should not be used in place of or as a substitute for recommendations by your healthcare professional. These statements are based on the known activity of the specific ingredients in this product. No clinical study has been performed on this product. The Company believes that the information provided hereunder complies with all federal laws and regulations. Declaration, Purchase Agreement and Exceptions You hereby affirm that, prior to using The Formula, you have read, agreed to, and fully understand the instructions and specific directions regarding the daily mode of use for The Formula. Additionally, you affirm that you have read and examined all of the components of the Formula and you are aware of the components, and that the components are not in contradiction with, or incompatible with your current health regiment, nor do the components interfere with, or alter the effectiveness of any medication or advice you have received from your physician. The act of purchase constitutes an Agreement between you and The Company, whether the order was carried out via the Website or via the phone number provided on the Website. All communications, order requests, service requests, etc. are based on the regulations and instructions as stated on the Website. You do not have permission or the right to sell, transfer and/or gift The Formula to any other person or entity. If, contrary to the terms herein, you sell, transfer or gift The Formula to another person, you will remain responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions by that person, and you agree to indemnify The Company against any claims brought by, or damages awarded to that person. Updated Website Instructions You commit to make use of the Formula according to the instructions, which are occasionally updated on The Website. The instructions on the Website are considered the most current and accurate, even to the exclusion of any other printed material, including labels printed on the Formula package. All communications, order requests, service requests, etc. are based on the regulations and instructions as stated on the Website. Drinking Plenty of Fluids You understand that The Formula requires drinking larger than normal quantities of liquids; to prevent potential dehydration, which may lead to headaches. In extreme cases, additional complications may develop. You must drink no less than 3 glasses of water immediately after each dose of The Formula, and 6-8 additional glasses of water throughout the day for each dose of The Formula. It is emphasized that given The Formula’s strength, you are solely responsible for drinking adequate amounts of liquids according to your bodily needs and with reactions changing in real time. Furthermore, you understand that The Formula will not work without drinking liquids as directed. Formula Success The expansion action of the active ingredients within the stomach is physical and conditional upon many factors, including drinking plenty of liquids. Despite the Formula being a physical aid (which is intended to decrease stomach space availability and leave the user with a feeling of fullness), the Customer hereby agrees to avoid consuming calorie-rich foods and/or overeating, so as to avoid expanding the stomach via forced consumption. The Formula will assist in weight loss as long as the diet process is dependent upon appetite and not upon psychological issues (such as depression, boredom, sadness, etc…) that may lead to overeating. The Formula is not being sold to you on a trial basis. The Company makes no guarantee regarding the degree of success you will experience, if any. Personal Dosage You hereby agree that by the act of purchasing the Formula, you are aware that prior to its regular use, you must carry out personal trials to determine the appropriate dosage for your body, which will aid in achieving a lack of appetite at a level, quantity and duration that you wish and is appropriate for your situation. You determine the level and duration of the lack of appetite according to individual will and physical ability. Agreement Not to Comment Negatively You understand and are aware that you are required to dose the formula, to drink large quantities of liquids, to avoid calorie-rich foods, to avoid overeating and to overcome psychological obstacles in order to achieve results. You are also aware that The Company does not guarantee success. Therefore, unless you purchased The Formula at full price, (1) no claim or complaint whatsoever will be accepted regarding the lack of success of The Formula, the service provided, the price, or any other negative comments relating to your purchase; (2) the announcement, writing, or publication of any such or other claim in any media or forum will constitute a breach of this agreement, to which you entered willingly and with full knowledge of the components of The Formula and its properties and The Support; (3) You agree that any such negative claim will constitute defamation per se, entitling The Company to injunctive relief and damages; You agree that this clause is a material clause, and The Company relies on your agreement to these terms as a condition to offering and accepting from you a discounted price. Do not purchase the Formula or Support if you do not agree to this “No Negative Comment Clause.” The Order After you have read the Terms, Conditions and Disclaimer and filled out the required order form and/or contacted the central phone service Order Department, a representative of the Order Department will contact you to verify and confirm the details of delivery. Answers given by Representatives are not a substitute for information contained on the Website, these Terms and Conditions, or any medical advice. If you provide incorrect identification details while carrying out the order, The Company cannot guarantee that the products will be delivered. You must confirm that you have provided updated and precise details. You agrees to pay the cost to re-ship and order if Customer provides incorrect or false information. The Company’s refund/return policy is explained fully below. Pursuant to Florida law, checks that are not honored for any reason will incur a Customer charge of $25-$40, or 5% of the amount of the check, whichever is greater. Should The Company institute legal or collection proceedings regarding returned/cancelled checks or cancelled/disputed credit cards/PayPal, the Customer will be responsible for all collection costs and attorney’s fees, plus filing fees, for each returned or cancelled check or for each cancelled credit card/PayPal payment. You agree that you will not file a charge-back or dispute with the credit card company. Other than the above listed allowance for attorney’s fees relating to payment/collection issues, neither you nor The Company shall be entitled to attorney fees for other disputes between the parties. Invoices are sent directly to the electronic mail boxes supplied by you and it is the your responsibility to provide an active/working email account. Order Choice Introductory Offer: You pay the deeply discounted Conditional Price for the Formula and The Support, and will receive Support from 8 AM to 8 PM Mon-Fri, within 24 hours of request, and $100-$200 money back for success video. There is no warranty and no guarantee as part of this price option. Warranty Offer: You pay an extra $180 for The Formula and The Support and will receive: (1) 24/7 Support, response within 5 hours of request; and (2) 50% refund if you contact Customer Care within 30 days and prove that you have any material side effects or you didn’t lose at least 20 pounds; and (3) $200-$350 money back for success video. Unconditional Offer: The price for The Formula and The Support is $1580. You receive (1) 24/7 Support, response within 5 hours of request; and (2) 50% refund for any reason if you contact Customer Care within 30 days; (3) $200-$350 money back for success video; and (4) the Agreement not to Comment Negatively does not apply to you. Service Hours After your order has been shipped, the handling of the order goes to the Customer Care Department, which operates only in writing via The Website on the Customer Care page. The dedicated professionals who respond to inquiries understand the importance of providing accurate, timely and detailed responses. Therefore, all communication between you and The Service Department will be via electronic mail, which will allow the service professional time to research the issue and provide an appropriate response. Also, because the response might be lengthy, written communication will allow you to review and revisit the response throughout the process. This will also help to ensure the success of The Formula. Answers to inquiries are generally provided within 24 hours. If inquiries are made on a non-business day, responses are usually made by the end of the next business day. Shipping and Delivery Times The Company makes reasonable efforts to ship orders by the next business day. You are responsible for any taxes imposed, inside or outside of the United States. Orders are generally shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) 2nd day service and follow the USPS Terms of Use. Once your order has been submitted, NO changes can be made to the order. At peak holiday times, shipping may take 1-2 days longer than usual. If you choose the option to sign for the package, you must choose “signature required” when ordering. If the “signature required” option is chosen, The Company will guarantee delivery and will reship at no extra charge if the package is not received by you. The Company offers waiver of signature solely for your convenience. You understand that if you waive signature for delivery of the product, The Company is without recourse in the event of loss or theft of The Formula once USPS confirms delivery. Therefore, if you waive signature and The Company receives confirmation of delivery from USPS, then you agree to bear the burden of loss or theft and to pay the charges for The Formula as agreed and will not to dispute payment for the product against The Company, and your recourse does not include the right to file a charge-back claim to your credit card company. If this occurs, The Company will reship the product for an additional charge of $150 to cover The Company’s expenses. You acknowledge that The Company has no control over the delivery schedules of the USPS or any other delivery service. The Customer will have no claim against The Company due to delivery disruptions. On occasion, The Company’s orders surpass The Company’s production capabilities and your order may enter a short waiting list. Generally, this information is posted as soon as you enter the site. Merchandise Return & Refund Policy If you wish to cancel your order before it has been approved and shipped, you must immediately contact the Customer Care Department via the Website in writing for a full refund. You agree that you WILL NOT contact your credit card company or PayPal in these instances, as you agree that the charge was valid and authorized at the time you placed your order. Refunds may take up to 10 days to process. Greater delays in refunds are likely to occur if you dispute a charge with PayPal as the funds are automatically put on hold until the dispute has been resolved. Once your Qualification form was reviewed and approved, the Formula is immediately prepared for you. Cancellation or refunds are not possible once the Formula preparation has begun which is immediately after approval of the qualification form. You agree to CONTACT US FIRST with ANY QUESTION OR CONCERN before contacting your credit card company or PayPal to cancel or dispute payment. The Company retains the right to remedy any concerns you may have and you do not have the right to file a credit card or PayPal dispute. In the event that you file a credit card or PayPal dispute, you agree to authorize The Company to contact the credit card company or PayPal with your express authority to withdraw your dispute with the credit card company or PayPal. You may incur additional charges when filing dispute charges and agree to pay these charges if the company must remedy the situation with your banking institution. A charge of $80 filing fee will be added for each dispute filed against any payments made to the company which are disputed. An order is considered “shipped” once a tracking number has been assigned. If you cancel your order once the product has been shipped, then The Formula can be returned only in its original unopened shipping/delivery package, as stated explicitly on the package itself. There will be no refund under any circumstances once the outer shipping package has been opened, even if none of the packages inside the box have been opened. Customer returns of an unopened shipping package must be made within 3 days of the receipt of the order. Prior to return, you must (1) send The Company photographs of the shipping box clearly showing that the box has not been opened, and (2) obtain return shipping authorization from The Company in writing. You agree to provide The Company with a return tracking number as soon as you ship the product. The refund will be limited only to the cost of The Formula minus the shipping charges and a 15% restocking fee. You will be solely responsible for the charges to ship the product back to The Company. There will be no refund of the cost of The Support under any circumstances. As with any food, food supplement, diet aid or even mini gastric bypass surgery, it is expected that a certain number of users might not have a positive reaction to The Formula. It is also expected that, just like with any food, food supplement, diet aid or even mini gastric bypass surgery, there are a certain number of users who will not achieve the desired results. Nonetheless, similar to purchasing an over-the-counter product or having mini gastric bypass surgery, no refunds will be considered under these circumstances. Responsibility Use of The Formula should be made according to the instructions of use written on The Website. The Company is not accountable for your failure to follow the instructions. You will not have any claim, allegation or demand against the Company or its manufacturer due to the qualities of The Formula, its abilities, limitations or suitability to your needs and demands. The Company is not responsible for a measure of weight loss accompanying The Formula and The Support, since The Formula’s success depends on external circumstances, such as instructed use, and personal physical limitations, outside The Company’s control. Results, therefore, lie entirely in your hands. Content Ownership All of the content and products on The Company’s Website are owned by The Company. The Company claims all property rights, including intellectual property rights, to its content and no person/entity is permitted to infringe upon those rights. The Company will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who attempts to use or copy The Company’s property. You agree not to copy content from The Company’s Website without The Company’s permission. Any requests to use The Company’s content should be submitted to The Company by e-mail from The Company’s contact page. Disclaimers of Warranties PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES: THE FORMULA AND SUPPORT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OF THE COMPANY’S AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE FORMULA & THE SUPPORT IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SUCCESS, OR OTHERWISE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE COMPANY’S PERSONNEL OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THIS AGREEMENT. If your jurisdiction does not allow limitations on warranties, this limitation may not apply to you. Your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of the site shall be to discontinue use of the site. Disclaimer for Live Advice and / or Success Coaching Support Disclaimer/Terms: Roca Labs has a support desk and success coaches available to both existing and potential customers in order to provide the best assistance possible. However, human error is always possible. Therefore, please note the following: (1) The Company is not a medical organization and The Company’s support staff and success coaches cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. (2) The verbal/written answers provided by order representatives or support team members (whether on the telephone or via electronic mail, or otherwise) are general and are neither medical nor personal. Success coaches are NOT representatives of the company and are users of the Roca Labs Procedure sharing their stories with other clients on how they personally used the Formula. The decisive information is that which is stated solely on the Website, not including Live Advice. The representatives are not doctors. Any personal or medical question and/or requests for medical advice as such, which may be considered by the Website representative as personal-medical, will not be answered. Should an answer be constituted as a medical answer, including if medical advice is provided, the answer and all its implications should be viewed as void. (3) It is possible that different agents and /or success coaches may have different opinions regarding the Formula. You are welcome to speak with more than one. (4) Any purchase is based on Roca Labs Terms & Conditions. Nobody can promise you anything else. Limitation of Liability You acknowledge your use of this Website is at your sole risk and that you assume full responsibility for all the risks associated with any of your use of this Website YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY AND THE COMPANY’S AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM, (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE; (B) THE USE OF THE FORMULA OR THE SUPPORT; OR (C) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, FOR NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR THE FORMULA & SUPPORT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE, FORMULA OR SUPPORT, OR WITH ANY OF PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS THE DISCONTINUATION OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE FORMULA &/OR THE SUPPORT. IF ANY PORTION OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID, LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and, at The Company’s option, defend The Company and The Company’s affiliates, officers, directors, employees, stockholders, agents and representatives from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses) arising from your improper or unauthorized use of this Website, The Company’s Formula, or The Company’s Support, your violation of this Agreement, or your infringement, or the infringement or use by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Your breach of the Agreement as it relates to your obligation to refrain from making, posting, or otherwise commenting negatively about the Formula, Website, or The Company, is deemed a material breach of the Agreement, and you agree to pay all costs and attorney’s fees related to The Company’s subsequent efforts to enforce this term of the Agreement. Testimonials, Pictures, & Demonstratives The Customer’s success in achieving their weight loss goal is very important to The Company. We know that visualization, instilling confidence and encouraging results is of the highest importance. Therefore, Along with the hundreds of actual Customers who have posted their success stories on YouTube and other media outlets, The Company invested in reproducing some of the successful results of our Customers. The Company utilized the work of some paid actors so the user can experience some of these success stories and use them as incentives to achieve their own weight loss goals. These testimonials and endorsements reflect the experience that many of our customers have reported to The Company. All content on the Website, whether text, image, or video, belongs to The Company and no one can use, transfer, or link to any part without express written permission. Legal Jurisdiction These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Website will be brought only in the federal or state courts of the State of Florida. You hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action. A printed version of these Terms, Conditions and Disclaimer and related materials will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms, Conditions and Disclaimer to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. For purposes of the litigation issues addressed herein, you waive any right to confidentiality. Severability of the Terms & Conditions If any part of these Terms and Conditions, and/or Disclaimers of use are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then the remaining provisions shall be deemed enforceable, valid and in full effect. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions, and Disclaimers are fully enforceable and legally binding. BY CHECKING THE REQUIRED BOX PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE COMPANY’S AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY AND AGREE TO BE BOUND COMPLETELY BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Ask the Doctor Basic Questions Medical Information Research Comparison Qualify & Order Terms of Visiting This Site *RESULTS MAY VARY The site intends to introduce an advanced alternative to the dangerous weight loss surgeries such as mini gastric bypass, lap band, gastric sleeve, etc. FDA has not evaluated statements on this site and the Formula does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consuming the Formula without sufficient liquid may cause choking or other complications. Do not consume or use the Formula if you have difficulty in swallowing. Consult your doctor before buying/using the Formula, especially if you have ever had any medical and/or health related condition. All purchases are governed by the Terms page. This site is using visualization and persuasion that we consider appropriate to psychologically aid users to succeed in losing weight. Some of these efforts utilize paid actors. The information on this site supersedes any verbal information received from sales agents via phone or elsewhere. Support for any claims can be found in the Research section. The use of the term "mini gastric bypass", and any other similar terminology, is meant only to illustrate the desired effect of the Formula which consists of herbs/food supplements. Lap Band® is a registered trademark owned by Allergan, Inc. The various logos displayed on our site belongs to their respective trade mark holders and do not imply any endorsement. Shrinking stomach and mini stomach are trade marks just as over 10 others protected trade marks and are not intended to represent a medical state.V2 Aug2012 **The BBB logo is a trademark owned by the Better Business Bureau. Roca Labs is not endorsed by or affiliated with the Better Business Bureau. The article should clarify the reliably of this entity. Copyright © 2009-**** Roca Labs, Inc. All rights reserved.

@Cincere

SCAM REPLY BY ROCA LABS

OMG!!!!! How can they get away with this, and how is it that they even have a single customer??? People need to pay attention, especially when spending money like this!!!

This is simple.

Never ever purchase a product if you are required to agree never to complain about it not working.

Run far away.

Sueing the customer, NOT a good way to run business!

#820589

And this means? Don't most companies have terms of a sale?

When you purchase an app on your phone doesn't it make you agree to the terms? When downloading on the net don't you hit "I Agree"? Do you ever read them? Because a company has terms of sale makes them a scam?!!

Then most all companies must be scams. Why are you ppl so naive? You should have given a link to the terms because you can write whatever you like. However just because they say no negatives comments.

It is a marketing thing. If you READ and understand you can say whatever you like and not agree to the terms if you pay the full price of the product. I guess people want the lower pricing and not to comply with the rules.

This is just a business strategy. If you want to say anything you want pay the full price.

@PissedConsumer820589

Kenny,

What do you Roca Labs. You suck!

@PissedConsumer820589

Kenny is a Roca lab troll, he gets payed to dispute anything negative written about

" the company".

WOW, WOW, WOW……Thank you, what a huge SCAM!

RUN RUN RUN away from this company!!!!

View more comments (10)
Chariton, Iowa
Product
Roca Labs Supplement

This Product WORKS! Not a scam. Everyone is different

We AGREE with you❣ 100% that everybody is different. In order for the best chance of success you must be tuned to your body and its needs. You will find more success stories here: https://rocalabs.com/roca-labs-reviews/ Though POSSIBLE, this SUCCESS is not typical. It requires following instructions and rules https://rocalabs.com/support/instructions/
Reason of review
Good quality

I have been taking this product for a month and IT WORKS! at first i was a little hesitant towards the consistancy of the actual apple sauce looking product but i mixed it with Crystal light and it was like eating flavored apple sauce.

I pretty much had to force myself to eat. Everything this company says will happen has happened to me. I've lost weight. I DO NOT crave junk which normally i am a candy freak.

All the bad reviews....

i'am sorry you had a bad experience but everyone is different and everyones body is different. This product works.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

This product is a bunch of ***! You would be better off consulting a weight loss clinic, at least, they have to be somewhat accountable...save your money, energy and maybe, life. Who knows what is really in the formula!

Hi. Congrats on the results.

And you're right. Everybody is different and you might have a great results with the product, and others won't.

Why is that so hard for ppl to understand? If they do now follow the sugested use and try to work with the product, I won't work for sure.

You must be one of the people that sells Roca labs. This product sucks, it's horrible & very expensive. Stop taking advantage of people!

I have just ordered the Roca Labs product. I oringally had the Gastric Bypass and lost frm a 5 x to a 14/ 16 Istill need to loose 40 to 50 more pounds. I am confident hat this will help I don't eat much anyway so the exta push will be a breeze.RSVP :roll robynward908@gmail.com

@PissedConsumer810495

Someone from Roca Labs told me that I was not eating enough that's why I wasn't loosing wait. Hope it works for u.

View more comments (5)

Got scammed and sick from this JUNK

Product made me ill enough to seek medical attention after following all directions to the letter. They will not cancel my last payment NEXT month and threatened me with a lawsuit. SURPRISE! They are not the only ones with experienced lawyers. Anyone wanting to start a class- action against them over the business practices? The product tastes bad and does not dissolve well, their customer service dept is a bunch of scammers and crooks trying to prey on overweight people that are desperate to lose weight and their policies are written the way that they are because THEY KNOW IT! Do NOT give these people your credit card number.... You will only end up regretting it!

So they don't get your last payment go to your bank and put a stop payment!

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

Sueing the customer can't be good for business!

THESE PPL ARE SCAMMERS THIS PRODUCT IS ***!!!!..TAKEING ADVANTAGE OF OVER WEIGHT LOW SELF ASTEEM PPL LIKE THAT YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Roca Labs

To: Kenny

Thank you for being our valued employee. Keep up the great work.

DISCLAIMER: I didn't sign your contract.

And for those who did, google "Unconscionable Contract". You're probably off the hook.

Although I have not tried the product for myself, I was intrigued about it after I saw the Youtube ad for the product. The first thing I always check for is if there is a scam involving a particular product.

When I did a Google search for the product to see the review, I got extremely suspicious when I had a hard time finding a negative review. At first I had thought that perhaps they were using certain techniques to push negative reviews off the first search results page. So I checked a few more results pages and no negative reviews in sight. That was very suspicious to me.

There should have been at least one negative review.

Then I saw Roca Labs terms of use of its' product and it's bloody insidious. If you use the product, according to the mandatory contract that you have to sign you can't post a negative review at all or they will either charge you a higher price or sue you for "slander and defamation." Let me repeat that again THEY WILL SUE YOU FOR A NEGATIVE REVIEW. You know what that is?

Censorship. CENSORSHIP UNDER DURESS. And that's just bloody wrong. You put a product out on the market you have to expect that not everyone is going to like your product and it is within their right as a consumer to be able to talk about it.

That's why we have rating systems on Amazon. That's why we have things like Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes. These things are in place to inform the consumer. If you're going to buy in to a product or service, a negative review gives you an idea of the risks involved.

It allows you to make an informed decision. There is nothing slanderous about a well written negative review. But there IS something horribly wrong when a company like Roca Labs silences the consumer.

That's not only just wrong but that's a complete violation of your freedom of speech which is outright illegal. A freedom we all should have and not one that should be taken away by someone's greed.

@PissedConsumer815410

THANK YOU!!! I am running away from this scam!

@PissedConsumer815410

Thank you... And do you know what?

Without that policy, i would have tried it, i dont mind spending the 750 if it might work, but when they legally try to stop people from saying what they think..... It means there is something very wrong with them. Thank you for your post...

And since I have never signed anything with them... I will post is on facebook, :)

EVERYONE remotely interested in this product, please read the company's Terms and Conditions first!!! Many fees involved such as: total cost of product $1,500, unpaid bill/collection fees of $3,200 and defamation/slander on web fee of $100,000!!!!!!!

Mini Gastric Bypass Alternative

Copyright © 2009-2014 Roca Labs, Inc. All rights reserved.

View more comments (13)
Johnson City, New York

I was charged for this item and i never received the product..

growing up i have always been bigger then most of all the other kids i played softball and it was rough no matter how hard i worked my weight sucked because it drove me to drugs and just to lose the weight i am 5'3" and 240 i have tried every thing HCG injections which seem to work the best so far but still, jenny craig diet pills starvation alli anything that would work i ad 2 kids and my depression suck while doing all of this i work out reg. at the gym and it just seems to not work all that well i need a jump start and i didnt want the surgery due to the scar, well they shipped this priority mail for 2 days and it said that the package delivered and not only did it not delivery i walked to all the neighboring streets and my neighbors to see if it went to the wrong address and sure enough it didnt. 500 dollars is alot for my family but i put the trust in this company and they let me down, i called and asked about the packaging and they told me that this was not there fault and that there is nothing that they can or will do for me so now i am working with the fraud department about this company about not sending the product as a scam.

#820573

Idk what is the relationship between your fitness problem and this company. First of all you have to tripple check if you provide the right address.

One number in the ZIP code ca mess up everything! And let me ask you something. Did you choose to sign for the package?

If it were me, and if there were $500 at stake, I would for sure want to sign for the package. But if you didn't than this is partially your fault.

Did you receive the package??

Want to lose weight?Eat only what grows from the ground.You can eat till your full and still lose alot.

Georgi

Not understand.....what's the relationship between this fraud and the your fitness pronlem??

San Dimas, California