Company doctor FINESMITH lost license over CHILD ***

Rocalabs is associated with one Dr. Ross Finesmith - which appears to be the same doc as here:

>> A Somerset County [New Jersey] doctor pleaded guilty Thursday to possessing child ***, state Criminal Justice Director Stephen J. Taylor said.

Ross B. Finesmith, 49, of the Basking Ridge section of Bernards, a pediatric neurologist, pleaded guilty to one count of fourth-degree possession of child *** before state Superior Court Judge Stephen B. Rubin in Flemington.

Under the plea agreement, Finesmith will be permanently barred from practicing medicine in any state ...

Roca Labs Reply:
Was a consultant as he is still poses the medical knowledge. Relationship was terminated. He was accused of having the wrong pictures on his computer...

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Not everyone believes you should have the right to express yourself about the companies who take your hard-earned money for their products and services. Roca Labs certainly does not.

Please read on to learn about the legal campaign Roca Labs is undertaking to punish consumers who complain about its products.

Roca Labs is doing whatever it can to identify former customers and others who have posted their comments here so it can take legal action against them to prevent them from expressing themselves and informing other consumers about their experiences. PissedConsumer is fighting the actions of Roca Labs in the courts. Our attorneys have filed papers in two different states demonstrating that the law prohibits these actions by Roca Labs. But Roca Labs is not waiting for a ruling – it is suing customers to shut down their speech and, if possible, obtain “damages” to intimidate others from speaking.

Roca Labs seems likely continue to sue customers who speak out until a judge stops them.

We hope that happens soon, but it may take months to obtain a ruling. We cannot provide legal advice or representation to users, however. Therefore, you may wish to seek legal counsel if you have concerns about a review you have posted here.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

You should also review our takedown policy at http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html to inform yourself as to what measures you can take to voluntarily request the removal of your own PissedConsumer review, if you wish to do so.

Click here for important news to Roca Labs reviewers on PissedConsumer: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/roca-labs-fundraising.html PissedConsumer Team

John Doe

Address Unknown

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma April 7, 2014 RE: Pissedconsumer.com Complaint Review# 465326 Dear John Doe: I represent Roca Labs, Inc.

The complaint you posted on the Pissedconsumer.com website has been referred to me for handling. Roca Labs strives to be completely transparent to its customers. Nothing is hidden; everything is explained on the website and in the terms and conditions. Roca Labs does everything it promises to its customers.

Customers are given 2 hours to cancel an order, after which the order is considered shipped and not returnable. Customers are given rebates for success and product discounts (legal consideration) in return for their promise to report complaints only to Roca Labs. In other words, Roca Labs goes far above and beyond the norm to ensure that the terms and conditions are clear and that the customers see them. In fact, customers are practically forced to read them.

That is intentional, of course, with the desired effect being to avoid consumer complaints. This policy works for the large majority of Roca Labs customers but occasionally a customer decides to breach their agreement instead. Roca Labs cares about its customers and strives to address their issues within the parameters of the terms and conditions of purchase. Roca Labs performs as promised and they ask their customers do the same.

So, it is imperative that you immediately remove your posting on Pissedconsumer.com. Your complaint violates the terms and conditions of your purchase and constitutes a breach of contract and possibly defamation. If you fail or refuse to withdraw the complaint and remove the post by close of business on April 14, 2014, Roca Labs will have no choice but to refer this matter to our litigation counsel for immediate filing and you may be held liable for damages plus attorney fees and all costs of collection. Exclusive jurisdiction for all claims arising out of a purchase of Roca Labs products is in the State of Florida.

This notice is final; there will be no further notice. Please mitigate your damages and possibly avoid legal action by IMMEDIATELY DISMISSING YOUR COMPLAINT by Monday, April 14, 2014.

@PissedConsumer802806

The complaint can't be removed, ***

You can't sue people for this.

@PissedConsumer802806

Whitney Coyne you must have clipped your law degree from the back of a cereal box.

The original comment refers to how Dr. Ross Finesmith has been found guilty of distributing kiddie p0rn.

If this is not the same Dr. Ross Finesmith who is associated with Roca Labs then you should perhaps point this out.

Since the commenter never stated that they were a customer, your ridiculous agreement has no bearing here.

View more comments (3)
ID

Could not return product.

Per Roca Labs I “qualified” for thier product. After receiveing it I read all of the information provided and it scared me.

I talked to my MD and was told not to use this product. I contacted the company to return it and not only was that not an options they were very rude about it. I then contacted my credit card company and explained what had happened and they suggested I file a dispute. The dispute was answered with pages and pages of documentation that it stated I agreed to prior to purchasing the products.

It is like they were more prepared to justif their sale than to help the customer.

In the end, I am stuck with an entire box on unopened products. I am afraid to attempt to resell it due to the legal consequences that could result if it harmed the buyer.

Roca Labs Reply:
Roca Labs support is available almost 24/7 around the clock. We answer customers within hours. We have great customer service and we LOVE our customers. If you are a real customer, we would love to help you. Contact us at: support@RocaLabs.com please review https://RocaLabs.com/INSTRUCTIONS
We want to correct the perception you hold about us by showing you that Roca Labs is here to help people. We would ask you to watch this video: https://youtu.be/XdfFwf8mBDY and see how much GOOD Roca Labs brings to the world by helping people achieve healthy weight WITHOUT surgery.
BTW, we do offer 14 days guarantee which you can find here: https://rocalabs.com/about/returns/

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

Hi anon. So sorry that you spent that money on a product that you cannot use.

Although I don't understand why did you even apply and order without talking to your doctor first? If you have weight issues and you want to have the surgery, you don't simply go to a surgeon and get it over with. You need to consult your doctor even for small things such as vitamins.

And also, do your research before spending any money on anything. I read their Terms and everything and even they recommend that you talk to your MD.

Who knows...

you might be allergic to something but you're not aware of that. Be more careful next time!

John Doe

Address Unknown

Macomb, Michigan April 7, 2014 RE: Pissedconsumer.com Complaint Review# 464108 Dear John Doe: I represent Roca Labs, Inc.

@PissedConsumer802813

go *** yourself Sharon King and your Legal Dept of Roca Labs. I can see that people are so afraid and immediately remove their postings...NOT!!!

I can buy from you..if you want text me on stc.lome@gmail.com

What information scared you? Did you watch the reviews on YouTube or look for other information.

My personal favorite is this one. A little funny but simple: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8EYfUNgUGg

I don't understand why didn't you consult with the doctor first, before you order? I am using the product for 2 motnhs and I feel great! I lost 13 pounds in my first month.

You should try it, if you have some extra pounds to lose.

Just my 2 cents, but who first orders and then decides to consult with your doctor? Should be the other way around.

Most diets say to consult with your physician first. Did your doctor advise you not to take it due to your personal medical condition? Why did he advise you not to take it? I would like to know.

I have been taking the Roca labs for over 2 months and have not had any adverse reactions. I had lapband done over 10 years ago and regained weight back and am using this to lose the extra pounds and so far so good.

Honey, you should have done it differently. You first consult with your doctor and after that you can either order the product or not.

But if you have ordered the product and received it, did you at least try it?

For the record, many doctor will say not to use the product and I understand that. This silica puts bariatric surgeons out of business.

If you're still stuch with the product, maybe you should give it to somebody.

I know it's a little expensive gift, but what else can you do? You want your money to be a total waste?

Why would you not talk to your doctor before qualifying? Did your doctor not want you take it because of your personal medical history?

I've seen many people posting their success on YouTube and blogs so it must work and doesn't seem to be harmful. Looke here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fDasUZx8JQ, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1EJZTl-RQQ There are a lot. Just search. I've searched and found no results of anyone being harmed by using this product.

If anyone has found different I would like to know. :?

View more comments (12)

TO ALL WHO TREID ROCA LABS BEWARE

Hello everyone my name is Jerome, and I hardly complain about anything, I am a devote catholic a proud member of the knights of Columbus, a true gentleman, I was 6 foot 2 inches, and weight 288 lbs, I was teased my entire life about being overweight, I tried jenny craig, nutria system, and nothing worked, I was a former full back for the university of Michigan, and got injured, since then I developed fibromyalgia, so that is how I got overweight, I am a professional jazz bass player and singer and needed to lose the weight and wanted to get to about 215 to 220 so I tried roca labs, it was very expensive, after the 3 months I lost about 15 lbs, but I did finish it the day after I was sadded because I really staved myself, anywhy it is the first day I was off the diet in 3 months so I ate a steak sandwich, later that day, my stomach hurted so bad I almost fainted, 2 weeks, later the pain as got worse, I seen 2 doctors, and both said, you may have developed my ulcer, I have to wait a month to go for a colonossky and down my throat. I ask all of you PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ROCA LABS, in 3 days after the un bearable pain started my stomach blow up 5 inches my pants are all tight on me, yet the legs and the butt are big on me. and I am 2 lbs less than I was when I ended the diet, so please I am a young man, if anyone had a issue as I wrote of please get back to me, I have to wait to dec, 12 to have the tests done and the paid is so bad I fainted twice, and I am a strong man, a ex football player, please I am going to be a father, if anyone had these symptoms please let me know thanks and good luck and never go on this diet jerry

John Doe - Jerome - Jonnieo

Address Unknown

Las Vegas, Nevada April 7, 2014 RE: Pissedconsumer.com Complaint Review# 465326 Dear Jerome: I represent Roca Labs, Inc.

@PissedConsumer802809

Update Review# 456803

@PissedConsumer802809

Go *** yourself, you aren't scaring anyone with this spam.

my name is Jerome, my nickname when I played football was jonnieo

Great reply sammieclark1966. I too find the review funny.

First you start the post as Jerome and the author says jonnieo. If you stuck to the product like you stuck to you story... :? My friend went through the whole thing and after 4-5 months she look like a bomb!

:) She followed the instructions, watche the reviews and she did it! She lost 65 pounds and feels great.

And why on earth did you eat a steak sandwich after you were done with the powder? That's just stupind and without any logic!

And like sammieclark1966 said "This entire review stinks". I couldn't agree more.

I have to agree with Margaret, you can develop an ulcer from many things. And really who goes out and eats a steak sandwhich.

This entire review stinks. I have been searching online for all reviews good and bad and I have found many, but some like this one seem to be bull. Post says posted by jonnie and in post says his name is Jerome and than comments as anon!

Nov 11, 2013

I Went to see my Dr.

today after 7 hours in the ER yesterday, both doctors told me that seen so many people in the ER from Roca Labs, I am going to a indoscopic next week, to see if I have a ulcer, my dr, who is one of the best in this state, told me he has see this so many times, PLUS IF YOU HAVE A STOMACH PROMBLEM AND NOT OVER 100 LBS OVERWEIGHT DO NOT USE ROCA LABS, IT DONE ALOT OF HARM TO ME, I HAD 3 MORPHINE INJECTIONS,

Wake up this is fake! Please Pissed consumer we need honest reviews!

Didi you follow their instructions about the silica?

You maybe fainted because you didn't drink enought water. That can happen whether you take Roca Labs or not.

3 months after you ended you diet you eat a stake sandwich.

wow, pretty stupind. the Roca Labs procedure works on shinking your stomach and making you eat less...and you go and eat a stake sandwich.

:?

did you even try to contact their support desk to see what is the problem?

Wow, any updates? I have been researching and have found both bad and good with this company and the weight loss supplement effectiveness, but this is the first I have came across something like this.

Mostly refund issues I have seen. As far as weight loss goes, it seems like anything else if you aren't ready to lose the weight then it won't work. I have seen some really good video success stories, just search on Youtube or even Google and you will find them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fDasUZx8JQ This women it says she lost 65lbs, she looks like she still is in the process of losing but it seems to be working for her.

I would like to try it because it seems the positive is out weighing the negative, but I want to gather as much info as possible. I agree with Margaret you can develop an ulcer from many things.

You can get an ulcer from many stuff. Id doesn't mean that you got it from the Roca Labs formula or after you stopped taking it.

View more comments (15)
Las Vegas, Nevada

Loss NO Weight

Your product does not work for me. Spent all that money for nothing. Yes I was full all the time , but that was the 12 bottles of water I was drinking a day . Tried everything to make the product dissolve , it stayed clumpy . The anti craving powder doesn't mix well no matter how much you shake it .I stay bloated all the time , like I'm 4 months pregnant , I have diarrhea all the time , severe cramping ,headaches . All this not a pound lost .Do everything they tell me to do and nothing . No results what so ever !

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

This notice is from Roca Labs (the “Company”) and is an attempt to communicate with you regarding your anonymous posting on this website. We will be seeking a court order to obtain your name and contact information if you do not reply to this notice.

The Company has thousands of satisfied customers who achieved their weight loss goals and changed their lives with our products (see http://rocalabs.com/before-and-after/). If you are an actual purchaser of any product from the Company, we are sorry that you did not have a great experience. However, we believe that your review violates the terms and conditions (http://rocalabs.com/terms/) of your purchase. We hereby give you notice of your breach of the purchase agreement and demand that you IMMEDIATELY cure your breach by removing this posting.

Roca Labs has been harmed by your posting and will hold you financially responsible for any damages that we suffer.

In addition, we believe that your posting contains blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

If you are not a customer and are pretending to be one, be advised that we have been injured by your blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

Please contact us immediately at legal5@rocalabs.com to resolve this matter. The Company will take all necessary and appropriate legal action to protect our rights.

Our goal is to resolve this problem without litigation, and hope that you will immediately contact the Company.

@PissedConsumer850075

Seems the FTC is suing this company

If you only took the formula and not regulated you diet and did some exercise, it won't work so easily.

You can't let the silica do all the work. You have to do something too. ,)

This message is for inquiring minds....the purpose of this site is for people to comment as far as their experience with the product which is what consumers are doing. You have so much to say whenever someone says something negative; what's bogus is the fact that you're taking it so personal that you've exposed your position in this.

You're doing to much, therefore, you've told myself and others you are connected professionally with Roca Labs. Furthermore, as Stomach Sludge employee wrote, they do advertise being FDA approved. Listen to the videos then apologize or get the heck off this site. I'm very grateful for the negative post, these people may have saved my life or kept me from developing some sort of health issue.

I will not be buying this JUNK and will ensure no one I know purchase it.

Lastly, having the name "inquiring minds" is no more exposing yourself and someone being listed as "anonymous" so shut the *** up.

@PissedConsumer767597

Nailed it, Ros!

Interesting many of the rabid defenses come from same person in NJ. Posting as anonymous is simply to avoid logging in on this site.

No more anonymous than poster who accuses a writer of ill-intent for posting as anonymous. Something smells real fishy about the defenses here.

@PissedConsumer764405

the smell is roca labs people posting comments

can i buy some for my daughter to try please please email me at amiraaziz99@yahoo.com 8)

I have proof from 3 doctors that it happened, due to roca labs diet, my dr,said several of his patients had the same or almost the same issue, I advise people who have or have had any issue with the stomach to please not use this product, the costumer service is from India, and they have no idea what they are talking about, hey say no side effects, well yes I did lose weight after however, all I am eating is chicken broth

View more comments (17)
Loss

Roca labs is a scam they never sent me my products

Like every other *** person I also ordered roca labs thinking this was it I paid about 513.00$ I emailed the company explaining to them I did not receive the package and if they can re ship to me it would be great they told me to pay more money for reshipment I denied and asked forma refund they didn't give me a refund so I called my bank and filled a dispute and they gave me my money bak but after a month they reversed the credit because roca labs insisted that they sent it to me now I'm in the process of going back and forth with the company bank and carrier but still no one has helped me roca labs stood my money everyone out there if u are trying to loose weight try anything in the world but don't try roca labs they are scammers for your money and they will take and eat your money like it was theirs and not your

Roca Labs Reply:
We are happy to hear your problem was resolved. Roca Labs LOVES our customers and strives for excellent customer service.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

Just curious, why wouldn't you file a complaint with your post office? Do you think a neighbor could have taken your package?

Sounds like you should have requested it be sent to your local post office so you could sign for it.

Just smoke ***

@PissedConsumer902612

I quit drinking booze and started drinking only water with lemon and have lost weight. And started smoking lol

I won't speak on my behalf because I haven't tried the product, but for my friend, who is 55 yrs old and had 120 lbs of overweight, the Roca Labs formula worked. She did great and didn't have any problems with the shipping. To her, the Support team was very kind and it was always there for her!

Roca Labs worked for me.

is it Ok ,to sell me some so i can try it ,it may work for me ,please email me at amiraaziz99@yahoo,com

@PissedConsumer761273

i've reread ,,,wrong #..... :)

Hello,

If you would like to remove a posting or comment you must email or mail Pissed Consumer with a proper notarized letter. Notarized letter must be written according to the sample given in our FAQ (Question 5): http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html

Please watch this video for more information: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZToobE7IHjE

Does anyone know how to remove a complaint

View more comments (13)

Roca Labs is a SCAM

I filed a complaint with the BBB of West Florida about the way Roca Labs handles their customers. And they talk highly of their dr. Dr.Ross B. Finesmith...Guy's I did some research and I went all the way back to 2005. I saved everything possible about this great and mighty DR.Ross Finesmith MD. Roca Labs will only tell you alittle about his acheviments from 2012 forward to present. Well anyway he's been ordered not to practice medicine in any state and not to be around any children. HINT,HINT...oh and I have facts to back this. I've had problems with Roca Labs from the start. On 7/4/13 I was looking at a weight loss program and I ran across Roca Labs. I read everything and asked the question, Does this contain Green Tea? Their reply was no but they told me to re-read and watch the video again.I should have seen this as a red flag. So I ordered the product. On 7/5/13 I was approved by this Dr.Ross B. Finesmith MD. I decided that I did not want the product and called their number only to get a voice mailbox.I left a message saying that I wanted to cancel. I got no response.I called within those 24 hours. On 7/6/13 I recieved an email saying that they just deducted $173.00 from my account. Roca Labs are stating that they did not recieve that voicemail till 7/15/13. I did not call them on the 15th of July. I called them on th 5th of July with no response. They told the BBB that all my statements were false, here's another red flag going up. Roca Labs covers alot of stuff up even their Dr.They won't go back past 2012 that's where it get's dirty about their famous Dr.Ross B.Finesmith MD. I would share that with you all but I'm not going to at this time. But you can go to www.healthgrade.com and pull up his name and it's no where on the list. If fact one of those pdf's i've saved said that he is no longer in practice and/or has retired. It's better if you just google Dr.Ross Finesmith and go though the list. That's where I found out about Finesmith past that started in NJ,NY. I do healthgrade checks on every doctor in any state and if I don't find the Dr. it's either he/she can no longer practice medicine, he/she has retired, or he/she is no longer in practice. But I'll get the facts just by doing alittle searching.

@PissedConsumer850077

Legal Team: You guys are funny. Please tell another one.

#1142099
@PissedConsumer869884

I'm glad I read the post about RL. SAVING MY MONEY and doing something else.

I they are so legit why do they need you to sign a wavier not to complain?

@PissedConsumer850077

DON JURAVIN IS A JOKE AND BANKRUPT

Thank you so much for this information! I really appreciate you taking the time and effort to help people in the future not go through what you did.

I was researching the company in seeing if this was a product that would help me. Best of luck to you in the future!

#720999

FINESMITH, Ross B. M.D.

License #MA058190

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Chicago Medical School, 1991

National Boards

ORDER OF REVOCATION filed March 10, 2011. This matter was opened to the Board upon receipt of information that on July 14, 2005, Dr. Finesmith was indicted in the Superior Court of New Jersey for knowingly offering through any means including the internet, a photograph, computer program or file or any other reproduction or reconstruction which depicts a child engaging in a prohibited sexual act or in the simulation of such an act and knowingly possessing or knowingly viewing a photograph, computer program or file which depicts a child engaging in a prohibited sexual act or in the simulation of such an act including on the internet and also contained on various computer media. An Interim Consent Order of Voluntary Surrender was entered on or about March 27, 2006, pursuant to which Dr. Finesmith agreed to surrender his license to practice medicine and surgery in New Jersey with leave to apply for reinstatement of his license upon the resolution of the pending criminal charges. On September 30, 2010, Dr. Finesmith pled guilty to one count of Endangering the Welfare of a Child (Possession of Child ***). Dr. Finesmith entered a plea agreement to permanently forfeit his medical licenses in New Jersey and New York and not to seek or obtain a license to practice medicine in any jurisdiction at any time in the future. The Board found Dr. Finesmith’s criminal conviction constituted grounds to take disciplinary actions against a licensee who has engaged in professional or occupational misconduct; who has been convicted of any crime or offense involving moral turpitude or relating adversely to the activity regulated by the Board; and that a licensee of the Board has an ongoing duty to demonstrate good moral character. The Board ordered the license of Dr. Finesmith revoked. Dr. Finesmith will be permanently barred from re-application for licensure by this Board. EFFECTIVE DATE: March 10, 2011.

@PissedConsumer720999

thank you so much for this..i was going to try it ..but not now..thanks again

Thank you mjones56. I was waiting for a comment like this because I am getting all kinds of threats from their so called attorney that they will sue me...basically for telling the truth.

I did not get a refund and I paid over $800 for something that made me sick. I could have easily done that with spoiled food for free.

Please, please, please continue to keep me posted on your FDA findings. Thank you!

@Ladean Dey

I will certainly keep you posted as the information comes back. As for Roca Labs, I have filed a Chapter 7 for other reasons and they've been told that they are in it but then their attorney D.Michael Schloss out of Plantation, Florida said that if I did'nt drop the complaint off of BBB of West Florida and removed the post from Scambook that they were going to sue me for defamation.

I told their attorney to call my attorney.

I have not heard nothing from Roca Labs or their attorney now for quite sometime. I'll keep you posted!!

View more comments (19)
Product
Roca Labs Weight Loss Program

Product and Company are PURE SCAM

Update by user Jun 27, 2013

Please note this post is requested to be taken down by Roca Labs. For additional information, please reach out to them directly.

Original review posted by user May 31, 2013
I was just approved and sent the products. First off the credit card was declined and when my payment was finally processed, Roca Labs charged me twice so now I have over $800 in fees for a scam. I received the product last Sunday and started it. Within hours, I was vomiting, had bad stomach cramps, nausea, light-headiness and my body was shaky. I had gastric bypass in the past so I wasn't sure if this was a side effect and when the supposed "medical team" got back to me via email (since they are never available to speak on the phone), they told me there was NO way that their product did that to me. I waited 2 days and ate normal foods, less sugar and less fat and felt fine. Tried the product again the 3rd day and was failure again. The company has refused to get back to me and said if I cancel payment, they would sue me for $3200 plus court fees in Florida. The formula is disgusting. It doesn't dissolve so you're eating chunks of nastiness and it does not do what it should do. You have a better chance of feeling full if you swallowed a glass of liquid cement and let it harden in your stomach. Do not waste your time, energy or money on them. Do yourself a favor and see a nutritionist for weight loss. They are real and will actually help you.

@Cincere Ihh

Excuse me who ever you are. I have requested this post to be removed but it hasn't and the site can verify that I have requested it because I sent in a notarized letter requesting so.

I have been contacted by attorneys representing this fake company and I have done all I could so leave me alone and stop advertising for this scam of a place.

Read above before you threaten anyone fool!

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

Wow I am a nurse and was surprised that the ingredients were not listed anywhere. Sure hold back a secret ingredient or two.

Thank you all for posting that this company is a scam and that the founder is a physician who has lost his ability to practice medicine for illegal activities involving a child.

And that at least is verifiable. Thanks again for protecting other out here.

@PissedConsumer753588

I'm sure you will find what the ingredients are on their website or in their videos. They must provide that information!

They say it doesn't require a prescription so it doesn't need to be approved by the FDA. I say their wrong...I want the FDA to test their ingredients because I think there is more illegal junk in their formula.

I have their product and i'll be sending mine off to the FDA today. The product has not been used and the package it came in still has the seal on it!

View more comments (5)
East Orange, New Jersey

Doesn't work!!!

I can't believe I really thought this would work! Save your money. This is the biggest gimmick ever and dumb people like me are paying big money to make this company rich. Don't do it!

Sure the company makes it sound so good and all those testimonies make you believe that there is finally a way to change your life. Sorry to burst your bubble but this is not the way to do it!

I am so sorry that I believed all this bull---t and I am writing this so others won't lose their money like I did. It does not work!!!

Roca Labs Reply:
Dear Sir or Madam, if you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to: https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥. Writing here "anonymously" as a "customer" is something that our competitors do. Please identify so we can help you. We love helping our customers and we constantly improving. Let us make it up to you... if you are real customer.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

I don't see why this person said the formula wasn't helpful. Clearly they didn't list why it didn't work for them.

I call *** I don't find this helpful at all. Just another person trying to attack Roca Labs for nothing.

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

Fist of all, posting as somebody whos name is "anonymous" gives the review a big value... NOT.

Secondly, I find your review offensive. I am on the product for quite some time and I had amazing success. You need to get away from the table, go out and exercise. What did you expect?

Thath the product will do your heavy lifting? No sir it won't. I watch what I eat, work out 3-5 times a week and I fee great.

You might try that option as well. If you need some tips, let me know!

View more comments (3)

Roca Labs deceptive and Unethical

Update by user Nov 05, 2012

PERCEPTION IS IN THE EYES OF THE CONSUMER !

Original review posted by user Nov 05, 2012
Roca Labs hires people to go on their website and talk to potential consumers about the product. They ask that you 'pretend' to have been very over weight and even go as far as asking you to rent a 'fat suit' and take pictures of yourself as a fat person. They will actually take before and after pics of you appearing as if you've lost all this weight and look what the product did for me! I know this first hand because I worked for the company. I was asked to bring to work any clothing that would allow me to add bulk underneath and they took pictures of me. The employer even asked me to stuff my bra which was already 3 sizes to large. When I told the owner of Roca Labs that I could not do this, that I believed it to be unethical and fraudulent, he reduced my salary and asked me to sign a non-disclosure agreement. I walked out that day w/out signing anything and now will become a voice from the inside and tell you everything I know about this company and it's practices. Starting with the fact that they hire grunts to work out of their 6 car garage making minimum wage and fulfilling orders in a fancy home in Siesta Key, Florida. Not Tampa as they claim. This business is being run out of a 10 million dollar home sitting on a canal in the heart of Siesta Key, Florida! The owner of this company has his 'team of attorneys' calling me saying he won't pay me my final paycheck until I sign this non-disclosure agreement... sorry but by State of Florida law...don't have too! What I will do however, is sign off on the papers I file with the Florida False Claim Act board along with the Inspector General and several other agencies that are interested in all things Roca.

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

Hello Smarterthanuthought, I am interested in hearing more, for as I could believe you! Companies as such, is what we need to crack down on for the sake of all consumers.

If you did in fact work for this company, good for you...speaking the truth! So, can you prove your statements to be true?

@PissedConsumer642480

I I can add to the saga of unethical, deceiving, dishonest greedy ways to give false excuses for not paying wages earned due to "lost sales" or incurring "legal fees". It's b.s.

I am not a customer. As far as the actual product, it can be a wonderful solution if used properly, but the way it is ran and the customer service is shady. Not allowed to talk to existing customers, they have you portray so many different positions and people.....

They did something illegal, which THEY incurred the law suit. NOT ME

Although I am concerned with the legit aspect of the business (which I wasn't aware of), I must truly say that the Roca Labs product changed my life by allowing me to lose almost 60 pounds in the last 2 years. I still had to exercise hard, but the way it controlled my hunger was simple unbelievable.

@David in Dallas: I have searched for the article and can't find it. If you don't provide a link, I call B.S.

please give newspaper link. thanks.

The BS that pervades Roca Labs' customer service, advertising and marketing, business practices, etc., all come from the owner. Roca Labs is all about lies. Avoid it!

Thanks a lot for the truth - we need more real feedback on this company.

@PissedConsumer575458

Roca Labs in Newspaper article states: Illegally run diet and food supplement company named Roca Labs caught distributing an FDA regulated product out of a 'non-licensed' residentially zoned rental property in Florida. Article continues with the company guru getting calls from several agencies and after investigating finds out there were no permits or license to run such a large operation out of the basement of the owners home.

The article goes on to read: This wasn't your Mom's part-time Mary Kay or Avon business.

It's a full blown distribution operation sitting right in the middle of a beach town's quiet residential center stone.

View more comments (10)
Tampa, Florida
$2000

Double charged me

My US bank card would not work on the web sight. The sight would come up, "Can not display web page". I then had to use my primary bank card. I selected the 3 month payment plan. They took the full amount out of my bank card of 459. Then I checked the balance from the bank card that "did not work". They took a payment of 159.00 out on top of the 459 from my main account. I wanted to talk to someone at roca labs about my refund for 159.00. All i get is the automated machine.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

Hi Moon1978. Why did you give both your cards?

When you saw that there is a problem with the first one, the ONLY thing you should have done is to contact your Bank and ivestigate. It is often that systems have mistakes and don't show processed payment in time. That's why you should have called your Bank. I had a problem with my payment also with the same company, but the error was not on their end but on mine.

A bank implemented a new security protocol on my card and that didn't let the payment to be processed. After I called my bank and gave them a green light, they let it through and I never had one issue with the payment.

Can you tell me the name of the company they charged your credit card under? Was it Roca Labs or something different?

Thanks

pophinp04@yahoo.com

View more comments (2)
Dallas, Texas

WILL NOT PROCESS PROMISED REFUND

LIED TO BY CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS REGARDING PROMISED REFUND. CANCELED ORDER BEFORE IT SHIPPED, PROMISED REFUND. NOTHING BUT RUN-AROUND AND LIES. I placed an order on 5/5, then canceled it the next day. I was told the refund would be processed. I have screen-shots of all chat transcripts as proof. After 1 week, no refund, so I file a dispute with my credit card company. The associates at Roca labs tell me (through online chat only; no one ever answers a phone or returns a call when requested) that because I filed a dispute, that they cannot process my refund. I canceled my dispute, but still no refund, so I managed to get some info from a representative - Paypal handles their refunds, so I call Paypal and give them the reference number given to me. They tell me that the client, Roca, has NOT asked to refund me, as 3 different people stated they did. They lied and I have chat transcripts to prove it. They did not ship me anything, They did not fulfill an order. They need to refund me NOW. Here is an example of the last chat transcript: ME : I requested a call yesterday. regarding my refund, but no one has called me. YOU HAVE MY MONEY AND I WANT IT BACK. Call me at 561-371-**** ASAP. It has been over 30 days since you charged my credit card, and 3 different people have claimed that the refund was in process. Stop lying to me, call me back, and PROCESS MY REFUND! Charlee: Hello: We have already contacted Paypal to process your refund Charlee: We tried to do the refund however, the dispute which was filed is preventing us to do so. ME : no, you didn't. I contacted Paypal myself with the information that you gave me. They clearly stated that you had NOT contacted them, and that you had NOT made any attempts to process my refund. They also told me that I needed to reopen the dispute with my credit card company. Charlee: I will personally take on your case and advise you once it is done ME : not to be mean, but who are you in relation to the company? Charlee: I am with customer support Charlee: I will follow up your concern. ME : who else can I talk to? for a month now, customer support has not been able to resolve my issue. ME : no one calls back at your company, and no one answers a phone. this doesn't sound like a real company. Charlee: You can send your concern to our customer support link. ME : I did... and no one EVER calls back. I want my complete refund of $430.00 IMMEDIATELY

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

I want my refund $472.00 ASAP. I have called nothing is happening I. Can't afford this.

I am having the same problems, they just keep charging my account.

Don't know about you, but I didn't have that problem with Roca Labs. They were supportive all the way!

Hello,

Please watch this video for more information:

My dispute with Roca Labs was resolved. The company refunded me in full. Please remove the complaint number 325092.

View more comments (7)
Miami, Florida

Roca Labs Gastric bypass

This product does not work. My friend bought the package for me and 2 other people because you have to buy 4 months supply at $480. No smaller versions available. No money back for the unused product if it does not work. And the company does not allow any negative complaints about the product from the customer. (you can be sued if you say anything negative aboout the product) The company gives you a refund if you post something positive about the company's product. People are posting good reviews in order to get part of the $480 back. People then sell the unused product on e-bay because it does not work. The product is suppose to fill you up so you eat less. It did not work for me or my three friends. TOTAL SCAM!!! Do NOY BUY!!!

I AM NOT A CUSTOMER of ROCALABS. I have never bought the product, but I am not going to criticize the product (well, maybe a little).

I am going to criticize their business practices. I have read reviews and court documents as well as just the INGREDIENTS on the label and ROCALABS is not a company any person should EVER give any money to. But if you do, you are perpetuating the tactics they use, which is to file many, many lawsuits to SHUT PEOPLE UP if they have anything negative to say. They are trolling the internet, including facebook, to find people to sue.

This is a violation of the US Constitution, and is against the principles used to found our country. This will not work here. People come here to escape governments who kill, imprison and torture people for speaking out. How can you support a company who uses these methods to shut people up after they trick unsuspecting people out of money that could be used for something better?

Then, if, God forbid, a customer should have a problem or complaint, they will be sued if they try to warn others of this. They don't even want doctors to tell you that the ingredients are either bad or just not effective. Even if you think the product is awesome, do you really want to support a company that enforces this type of denial of your RIGHT to free speech, all before you even spend a dime on their product?

If you are not a customer, tell everyone about this unrelenting effort to STOP FREE SPEECH that is going on in our country right now. If you are a customer, think and do what your conscience tells you.

@PissedConsumer850082

You can't be serious. Even if you have a "no bad reviews" clause in your contract, I don't believe you have a legal leg to stand on.

Any contractual obligation violating public policy is not enforceable. Threatening dissatisfied customers expressing their dissatisfaction this way only encourages me to avoid your product.

This company still your money dont buy this product, dont waste your money

Thank you,RN. I certainly could have written that, and Imdid go to web site looking at ingredients. Now, marketing did a great job trying to subconsciously tell you "you need to be committed,,if you are not they don't warn you. You will only cause their success rate to diminish negatively, This is about making$$$$'not your health. How many times have we made the commitment to lose wt.? It would have happened already if YOU,wanted any diet to work.

Do it healthy, eat a carrot, apple,mp and walk the long way to refrig.

My BFF is heavy too, and an RN, also. We are committed to provide opt. care.

We get together, we meet socially and eat. We know what to do...and we do....we make ourselves happy, eating what we want.

Now, for sarcasm. Michelle Obama feeds her family healthy because she has inside knowledge there will be NO HEALTH care available to anyone. Ha, ha,

To the former FAT PERSON...YOU ARE A DUMBA** IF YOU REALLY ATE ONLY 900 CALORIES A DAY!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR BODY'S MUSCLE MASS IF THAT WAS TRUE???

You just DESTROYED a lot of your muscle mass which is what burns the most calories....do you know what this means? it means in the future YOU ARE GOING TO GAIN ALL OF THAT WEIGHT AND MORE BACK because as soon as you start eating normal again your not going to have the calorie burning power you used to...PLUS it's going to be EVEN HARDER TO LOSE AGAIN BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE AS MUCH MUSCLE ANYMORE!

@PissedConsumer740400

Your theories may hold true but I thumbed you down because you're nasty calling someone a dumba** and USE CAPS WHEN YOU DON'T NEED TO.

Sheesh.

I was doing this research for myself and my husband once I read an ad for this product. As an RN, I realize when something is a gimmick as far as diet supplements go for the most part.

I was, however, curious when I saw that this was more of a way to basically fill your stomach allowing only about 20% space for intake. More curious about the ingredients. I ran across this post/site, and read the comments. I just wanted to say that it shouldn't take more than an elementary education to conclude how we/anyone gains weight.

Food and calories do not enter our bodies and turn into fat by osmosis. We pick up the *** food and shovel it down our throats by truckloads. Would be different if we were eating smaller portions, or eating truckloads of veggies and lean meats, but we aren't people. We're busy and eating fast, convenient, processed food.

Loading our bodies with preservatives and carcinogens and seeing our little girls start menstruating at 8 and 9 years old from hormone injected meats and nearly everyone knows someone with cancer. So, we feel tired, sluggish, depressed. If we ate healthier, organic, cleaner foods we would lose weight, as well as gain more energy and be able to exercise. Everthing goes hand in hand.

I am guilty myself. I work 4 12-hour night shifts a week, and have 5 kids. I am freaking tired. At night, the choices of a grab and keep moving lunch are vending machine or pizza delivery if I don't pack a healthy meal to take.

And, seeing as I'm exhausted and sleep about 10 am to 4pm and then jump up to shower and back to work-that hardly happens. Now, if I would put effort into it, I could do it. It's not right to call anyone names on here or anywhere, but to the overweight people blaming "slow metabolism, or eat the same as others but still gain more weight." Impossible. Metabolism slows when you eat ***, and with age.

You rev it up with exercise, healthy eating, smaller portions more frequent. You cannot eat an equal amount as another person and do the equal amount of activity and gain more weight than them. Think about it. Doesn't happen, can't happen.

Someone else is eating smaller portions, healthier choices, doing more activity. We know what to do, we cannot blame it on genetics because the only thing genetic about being obese(I'm not talking about being taller, larger bone structure, etc.) but "fat", is inheriting the poor eating habits of our parents, etc. If your overweight, your lazy. I'm lazy.

I've gained 20 lbs in 2 years since working nights. I'm lazy in the sense that I don't take 10 extra minutes to pack a healthy lunch for work, and at home make healthier choices for me and my family. My kids are eating "easy dinners" or fast food when I have to work because my husband and I are "too tired to cook." Or, in other words-freaking lazy because we can't squeeze in even 30 minutes to prepare a healthier meal for them daily. Of course, I do when I'm off, but they are picking up the habits of all the other days and I need to stop it, NOW.

Don't blame anyone other than yourself for being fat and lazy. Those aren't mean words those are the words for what they are. If you have time to watch a tv program, play candy crush or get on facebook even once a day-you have time to do cardio. And no one need 4 hours a day of cardio and I think we can all call *** on that one.

You'd need tons of calories just to fuel that without passing out. But, let liars be liars, who cares. Once we've already gotten ourselves into this pitiful slump, some people need a boost to help them get their *** into gear. That's why some people need something to help them mentally feel like their going to be able to do it.

I'd prefer something with no side effects, and FDA approved-which nor herbal supplement is or has to be for that matter if I was going to use something for that method. I've overate and ruined my taste buds to a point that although I know what I should be eating and how much, I will be craving the same *** all day and miserable denying myself until I can get over the hump. Having something that would help me feel "full" in my overstretched stomach from overeating is intriguing, however real user reviews are most reliable. But, it's always hard to seperate the one's who a product truly did not do as promised for, from the user's who ate all the time even when they weren't hungry anyway, so they were still shoveling it in even when a product was making them full.

Kind of like the gastric band/bypass patients who have a way to help them medically and scientifically proven to reduce stomach size, yet still shovel *** in making themselves sick and restretching out their stomach pouch so that the results don't last.

It's all up to you in the end to let something help you or not. But don't whine if it doesn't.

@PissedConsumer688995

You are so right...I could have wrote this. I just took a long look in the mirror, everything you said is true and applies to me as well. Thanks for keeping it real.

View more comments (66)
Dallas, Texas

ROCA LABS

I purchased a weight loss supplement from Roca Labs and it did not work for me. I would contact the "Support" and get no type of help whatsoever. You would think that a company that is selling an expensive product could hire better help.

Also, they won't talk to you on the phone after you order - once they take your money, you have to send an email for everything! Then, they are not replied to. BAD SERVICE!

I am extremely unsatisfied and there are plenty of other customers who feel the same way. Unfortunately, they are afraid to speak out because Roca Labs threatens to SUE people who tell the truth about their product! Be aware!

Roca Labs Reply:
If you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to: https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥.

Roca Labs LOVES to help their customers. We have many that claim that they had little SUCCESS and once we helped them, they had GREAT SUCCESS with Roca Labs. Let us help you too. Roca Labs REALLY WORKS.

Look at these: https://www.youtube.com/user/RocaLabs/videos they are REAL ROCA LABS REVIEWS.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

I actually prefer to contact their support reps by email. I work 2 jobs and can't talk on the phone at work.

At least if I email them they always email me back. Plus having an email I can print it out and refer to it when I need it. I printing the instructions and hung them on my refrigerator in the beginning.

I can't imagine having to look online each day for my instructions!

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

I ordered this stuff without knowing what is said about it because my computer does not have sound. It came immediately, like 3 days without any extra shipping requests.

It did not contain any instructions what so ever so that was frustrating because I had not heard how to use it. I called the phone number two different times and very shortly after someone called me back with helpful advice. I still have the mental problem of only eating when I am hungry and stopping when full. I had hoped this stuff would help me do that.

I have only taken it for a couple of days so I do not know if the results will be helpful.

I have since gained 3 more pounds. :sigh :cry :x

YES Roca labs cause me to have a HERITAL HERINA, I put it in caps, so all can see, I see 3 doctors had several tests, and all showed the same, DO NOW TAKE ROCA LABS

i would like to try it,would you sell it ,in a more affordable price ,,,,thank you,you can reach me at my email amiraaziz99@yahoo.com

Most people eat not because they are hungry but because of another emotion so this med wont work if you are an emotional eater, because you will eat whether you are hungry or not. 2nd of all if you want to try this method there is a homemade version , you can get the book on how to make it, its called the Xanthan Guar Gum Diet Recipe .

I tried it, it tastes bad hard to swallow. The reason you get headaches with this stuff and the roca labs stuff is because it immediately dehydrates you, so the reason for drinking water is to stay hydrated and prevent the headaches.

If anyone is interested I may can send you a copy of the book for free or you can buy it for like $10.00 on amazon or any book store. email me at keyesmarlyn@yahoo.com or go to http://www.amazon.com/Xanthan-Guar-Gum-Diet-Recipe-ebook/dp/B0089IB93M/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top/178-1306772-2408434#_

thanks and good luck and say nice things people!!

@PissedConsumer746938

I'd like a copy please lindalepp@yahoo.com

@PissedConsumer746938

I'd love a copy. My email is meloaj13@hotmail.com. Thanks!

I believe if you really follow the rules and instructions down to the T, it should work.

Many of us do not want to work on losing weight but the truth of the matter is that you can expect for this product to work like magic and you don't do any work.

If you are committed it will work, you are suppose to exercise every single day about 30 minutes plus eat healthier.

Now, I haven't started the product yet but I will commit to it, its pricey but for that reason alone ITS GONNA WORK NO MATTER WHAT.

I do not like wasting my money down on something I don't believe in it.

But guys every body is different every system is different too.

I hope this helps

Once again I haven't even tried the product but I completely believe it will work for me at least.

View more comments (28)
Product
Roca Labs Supplement

Roca Labs is AMAZING! 80 lbs gone in 2 month

Roca Labs is AMAZING!  80 lbs gone in 2 month
I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing. I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks. Amazing feeling of success and health. More than that, for the first time in my life I am able to defeat the fat. I am winning and the feeling is great. I would recommend this to anyone who is considering surgery to try this first. The results are amazing! If you haven't tried it you need to.I have nothing but good things to say about this regiment.
Testimonial

Feeling Thankful for Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative

Feeling Thankful for Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative
In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The proof is in the picture! This stuff is amazing! Sandra D.
Testimonial