Show reviews that mention
gastric bypass weight loss weight bypass money loss people don juravin don karl karl juravin
Filter review

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect Review from Picayune, Mississippi

We could not find you in the system. However, Roca Labs customers know that any communications after the purchase is done ASAP almost around the clock and only in writing to prevent misunderstanding but mainly to provide our great customers with reference answers so they can read it again and again like special instructions.

We serve customers via support@RocaLabs.com so LET US HELP YOU again.
ID
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Product itself
  • Pissed off
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

They promise you results. A lie.

They can't even answer the phone or call you back. You NEVER speak to a person. EVER. I have medical problems and have had a horrible reaction to the product that put me in the hospital.

Did I hear back from Roca labs? Yes, in a text that as soon as they get a break they will contact me. Lies, lies and more lies. Yet, they continue to take my money from my account and no apologies nor will they return any money.

I even told them to keep the first month just stop drafting my account and sending more of their harmful product. I heard nothing! I have leukemia and other medical issues like type 2 diabetes and hypothyroid-thyrodectomy..

They are unsupportive and incompetent. Don't waste your money and time like I did.

I'm sorry about your medical conditions, but why didn't you discuss it with your doctor before you signed up for the program?

#991953

Didn't they specifically ask you about medical conditions? They asked me.

View more comments (1)

Roca Labs WORKS!!! I have lost 25 lb in 6 weeks!!!
Hi my name is Erin. I've read a lot of reviews and I wanted to share my experience using the Roca Labs regimen. I was skeptic at first from reading some of the reviews. I have tried a lot of things, nothing seemed to work. My next step was going to be gastric bypass surgery. My friend, who lost 80 lb recommended it to me so I ordered it. I've been using it for a month and a half and have lost a total of 25 lb. The first week was difficult because I didn't like the taste and I had a hard time getting it down. I contacted my coach and she was very friendly and helpful. She gave me some pointers on how to mix it and eat it. This is the only thing that has worked for me. I understand everything doesn't work for everybody. You have to be committed and follow the instructions. IT DOES WORK Look at my pics, I'm living proof. The ordering process was easy, customer service was excellent. This was the best investment I have made!!!

I don't see the difference.

@PissedConsumer1046183

Then you need to look again. I can see a difference.

That's awesome news!! I started the product as well and I have lost 10lbs my first week however for the last 10days I have stayed the same.....Can you give me quick breakdown on what you did for it to work for you??

For me I take the regimen first thing in the morning, at 7am, the red pill at 8am and then 2 rice cakes with natural peanut butter at 10:30am, I then take my anti craving at 2pm and supper (Lunch) at 5pm which consist of chicken breast and a salad or beef and a salad etc.

I drink 5 liters of water a day....

I also hike 2-3 days a week and walk 2-3 days a week with my daughter

Can you suggest something to help me loss again??

thanks, Patricia

Can't you just get a sample before you order the entire amount? And how much do you drink a day?

Dayton, Ohio
Pros
  • Website
  • Excellent customer service
  • Great results
Roca Labs's reply to:

Roca Labs is WONDERFUL. 50 pounds in 2 months!!

Many thanks and many more here: https://rocalabs.com/roca-labs-reviews/ Though POSSIBLE, this SUCCESS is not typical. It requires following instructions and rules https://rocalabs.com/support/instructions/
ID
Pros
  • It really really works
4.0

This is simply AMAZING! I am 128 above my healthy weight as defined by my doctor. She sent me to see 2 bariatric surgery surgeons. The honest one recommended that I will first do the roca labs regimen. She explained to me that few other patients lost about 70% of their excess fat and avoided the surgery! Which is risky and has many restrictions. I filled the health application on the roca labs site and was denied for a *** reason. I did the application again and paid attention to the details. I was approved, paid about $660 and got my regimen within 8 days. The truth, it looked weird to me that this red mixture can actually replace the entire gastric bypass surgery.

I was shocked that already on my first day I was eating like a bird and so it continued for the next two and a half months and I lost 50 pounds. Thought this part was easy, I only lost 12 pounds in the next 6 weeks. Either the roca labs regimen has reached its limit or I need to exercise more as the company recommended.

The service, btw, is only in writing but its 24 hours a day as they answered me at 2 am. Roca labs is a life saver and I recommend it to any obese person in the world.

wha t does it taste like?

Roca Lab saved my life

Roca Labs - Roca Lab saved my life
I am Roger Morillo, I was 320 Lb. I was obese since 8 years old. I tried a lot of methods, visit many doctors, and used a lot of diets. Always I had same effect, I get down some pounds, after get up pounds again. I decided to do gastric bypass surgery, I felt so bad, my health, I had migraine, hyperthyroidism, circulatory problems, and so on. Physically, I was very tired, I could not walk, get upstairs, without fatigue. Searching reviews for surgery I found Roca Labs, I bought and now I am 100 Lb less!!!. Now I am 220 Lb Thanks to Roca Labs. I feel very good right now. I exercise every day, I am healthy with more energy. I think God helped me to find this solution, Roca Labs saved my life. I no longer suffer medical problems.
ID
Pros
  • It really really works

Review in Weight Loss Programs category from Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Does Roca Labs really work? YES
The Anti-Cravings is GREAT and for many is can be a life saver. One donut is 440 calories which is 2 oz of fat. 3 such donuts a week and you gain about 2 lbs of fat a month. All together, cravings for snacks, sweets and fatty foods account for 5 to 12 lbs a month. Roca Labs Anti-Craving can help you diminish those craving and spare your body from the fat. https://rocalabs.com/and check the Weight-Analysis which is free.
2.0

I've been on the Roca Lab gastric bypass/ no surgery for a week and I've lost 7 pounds. I'm not one to right reviews but this diet is one of the easiest to follow and it is really working for me. I have a real craving for sweets and this has helped me considerably to stop my cravings. This isn't a miracle diet you still have to try not to eat much and no junk food. Stick to the the drink/ formula (not the best consistency, but think what thin feels like)and it will work for you.

Try it for yourselves and see. I'm looking forward to being thin again.

No I am not getting paid for this nor work for roca lab, this really works!

Good luck, you can do it!!!

Roca Labs's reply to:

The only experience I have had is a good one so far.

That is like 20 lbs weight reduction a month. Very NICE and thanks nurse. You got it right. Commitment is necessary to be successful with Roca Labs.

Watch how Roca Labs improves and saves lives: https://rocalabs.com/reviews/ and look at young Bry who reduced 215 lbs WITHOUT surgery https://youtu.be/q-wX_ZFllDM
Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Pros
  • Roca labs so far good results
5.0

I am 60 y/o nurse who just started on this product and must say I have lost 5 pounds in 1 week. I know I have to be disciplined into losing the weight ,but Roca Labs helps me by making me fill full all the time and not wanting foods I ate prior to taking this product.

It is left up to the individual to lose the weight. You can not blame a product for you being over weight.

It takes time to lose with a healthy mind of self-discipline, diet and exercise. I know if I don't succeed it is no ones fault but mine Roca Labs did not put this weight on me ,but like any product you have to use it the way it tells you on the labels, stick to the program no matter how hard it is and the weight will come off with the help of this product.

That sounds too poetic! You better off buying some Psyllium husks (you know, the fiber powder that has a fruity flavor) and/or some organic plant based protein and you will lose the weight.

This formula hasn't changed at all: Eat healthy and balanced (with the right amount) exercise frequently and have some discipline and I guarantee that you will lose the weight with way less money invested and without the nasty Non disparagement clause that Roca Labs somehow manage to enforce; so far without any government regulation; but that's about to change.

Roba labs is targeting those who don't now better, the cry babies that are fat and desperate to lose weight the easy way out without any hard effort. It's time to leave behind the excuses do what is right...now!

Review in Weight Loss Programs category from Irving, Texas

You are RIGHT. Roca Labs has 60 reviews on the BBB out of 80,000 user. That means that users of Roca Labs are VERY HAPPY in general. Trying to reduce 80 to 200 lbs is not easy and most of Roca Labs customers have obviously some eating disorder to start with.

Thanks for your point of view. We will continue to help the world eat right and achieve healthy weight.
Roca Labs Weight Loss Program

So out of all of the people that have purchased Roca Labs products only 59 are disappointed? How many diet programs do you know that are guaranteed?

When you took the diet pills and did all of the other programs when you failed did you get your money back? If you do have the weight loss surgery then gain all of the weight back...or for some don't lose are you going to bash the surgery or Dr.?

Look in the mirror at yourself and do some evaluation. Loosing weight is not easy, it's a mind thing and if your mind is not ready I don't care what you purchase you will lose and gain or not lose at all.

Roca Labs's reply to:

I've read positive and negative remarks

KPD, just for you....https://rocalabs.com/about/returns/ 14 days money back guaranteed.
Poor customer service

I've read positive and negative remarks here and I've yet pulled the trigger in purchasing this product. I believe that if they gave a guarantee ppl would be more apt to purchase and repurchase their product. I realize that not every product works for everyone so I guess if you are willing to do what the directions say and are willing to work at it why wouldn't it work?

I would hate to purchase this product and call and want to speak to someone for support or to answer my questions and NO ONE is taking my call that would really upset me. I mean come on. You want our money but don't follow through with your promises about support and such. Why would someone want to trust in you.

From what I've read to me there seem to be more negative comments than positive ones I'm sad to say.

With that having been said I think I'll keep my money in my pocket for now and look into other means.

Best of luck to those that try and succeed please share your positive experiences and success stories more of us want to know.

KPD

I also am a lil conserned...think I'll just play it safe

wHY WOULD SOMEONE GO TO A PLACE CALLED "PISSEDCONSUMER.COM" TO POST A POSITIVE REVIEW?

interesting.

I am with the last person..too much money and if it doesn't work you can't speak to someone about getting your money back and on top of that they keep drafting out..no thank you..not a reliable company..too many rip off's this day and age

View more comments (2)

Review in Weight Loss Programs category from Gate City, Virginia

Roca Labs - Review in Weight Loss Programs category from Gate City, Virginia
I am on day 1 of roca and im gona say that i took my dose drank my water and i feel great!. I am full i eat 3 bits of an apple for breakfast im stuffed it wirks just fine from where im sitting. If im gona feel like this all day today i will definitely lose weight which is what i want i will eat less which is what i want and you get to choose ur program which is awsome i chose 3 months of it. You can't put down something that works and say it dont if your not following directions to a t it has um listed. I hope everyone dont feed off others blunders cause ur missing out. I love it thanks again roca labs.

Thank you for that. I have read some really bad things about it and how it didnt work. I want to try it and lose the weight.

@PissedConsumer1056239

Hello your welcome today I am 45lbs down since this post. It works great.

I found out many have an issue that they are addressed it is caffeine allergies it will make u sick dizzy feel horrible I relieved this was what people complain about.

The solution itself isn't the problem it's the pills they give to help give u energy I reduced mine to just 1 and I'm doing great.

I love it.

@PissedConsumer1064378

Hi, am 270lbs and I badly want to loose 100'lbs, I want to know if this thing really works. Thx

View more comments (2)
Gate City, Virginia

Review in Weight Loss Programs category from Parlin, New Jersey

Sorry about the wrong impression you received about Roca Labs.

We take this opportunity here to correct your perception about Roca Labs by showing you that Roca Labs is here to help people. This platform was created for good purposes and so was Roca Labs.

We would ask you to watch this video: https://youtu.be/XdfFwf8mBDY and see how much GOOD Roca Labs brings to the world by helping people achieve healthy weight WITHOUT surgery.

Roca Labs LOVES its customers and if we did not do enough for them so far, we will now. Please also watch how Roca Labs became a life saver for Marilon: https://youtu.be/50FyZFgL_y0 and maybe you want to read this: https://onechristiandad.wordpress.com/2013/01/29/go

☁ James 4:11 Do not speak against one another, brethren He who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks against the law and judges the law; but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge of it + Proverbs 10:18 He who conceals hatred has lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool.
ID

Was going to order from Roca Labs...not anymore! Glad I found this site !!

They say (in comments here) money back guarantee...but the fine print on the site clearly states "no refunds or returns".

What a crock! How about standing behind your product???

#991958

Actually once you finish the program you get a certain percentage back of it didn't work. It's listed on their website.

Stop bashing Roca Labs

You are right and thanks. Roca Labs really works.

The Anti-Cravings is GREAT and for many is can be a life saver. One donut is 440 calories which is 2 oz of fat. 3 such donuts a week and you gain about 2 lbs of fat a month. All together, cravings for snacks, sweets and fatty foods account for 5 to 12 lbs a month. Roca Labs Anti-Craving can help you diminish those craving and spare your body from the fat. https://rocalabs.com/ and check the Weight-Analysis which is free.
ID
Pros
  • Weight loss
  • Website
BECAUSE I FINALLY FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF THANKS ROCA LABS

I am not a worker and it is working fine it doesn't taste nasty so that's one lie I read and every weight lose takes dedication so if you didn't get the results you wanted blame self not ROCA LABS there contract a little steep cause everyone should be able to give their opinion but it does work I AM VERY SATISFIED I DONT HAVE CRAVINGS ANYMORE AND I USE TO HAVE A SWEET TOOTH DAILY STOP ALL THE NEGATIVE STUFF CAUSE IF IT DIDNT WORK FOR YOU ITS SIMPLE YOU NEEDED TO BE MORE DEDICATED. ITS REALLY BAD HOW PEOPLE TRY AND BRING UP PEOPLES FAULTS WE ALL HAVE FAULTS PEOPLE..............

Today's day 1 i eat my dose i feel sooo full!.

Lol i feel like i eat a turkey dinner eat 3 bits of an apple and im quit done with eating for now 1 bottle of water drank im done. Loving this stuff and it tastes great i got peach flavoring from them or i could use any crystal light flavor i want and do that so i like the taste of it and the texter is very similar to jello thats not hade enough water so the taking isnt so bad.

It's amazed me im quite happy. Thank you roca labs

Thank u I just ordered it then I looked up reviews and see all the negative comments I almost wanted to cancel until I read ur story.....thx again I can't wait to start!

@PissedConsumer954911

I love it . It works great and i dont see how anyone can say it dont if ur eating less then how are you not bound for successes. I love it does what it says.

#1019252
@PissedConsumer954911

have you started yet

WEIGHT LOSS

It does work. I was at 200lbs, I lost 5 pounds on Roca. I used it for two weeks. What I did was use the formula, push water for about 2 to 3 hours. When I ate between 11am/8pm. I continue to push water, vegetables and protein. The formula does work. I have started back using I will keep you updated. I recommend this product. I am not for surgery for weight loss. Take roca labs like label states, eat between 11am/8pm, exercise for 20-45. It is all up to you. The jelly substance set and expand in your stomach. Is to make you feel full. But still leave you with 20%of your stomach to eat.

Lmao 5 lbs!!! Really in 2 weeks?

Unmm you could do that with clean eating and 30 min workouts just maybe 3-4 times a week. Why spend so much money on this *** just to be lazy

Sandusky, Ohio
Roca Labs Weight Loss Program
Pros
  • Weight loss
Cons
  • Customer service
Product works
Roca Labs's reply to:

I was going to purchase until I came on here

Roca Labs appreciates true and honest comments. We have IMPROVED tremendously in the last few months including new TERMS which you can read here: https://rocalabs.com/about/terms/ and pricing.

With a lot of SUCCESS videos that you may view here: https://www.youtube.com/user/RocaLabs/videos and ♫ GREAT POSITIVE REVIEWS: https://rocalabs.com/roca-labs-reviews/ we simply have to LOVE our customers and help them by providing better support
ID

I read every word on their site including the Terms and Conditions. I am extremely skeptical especially since this has not been approved by the FDA.

Then I decided to research and came across this site. I see where the doctor from the site has had his license revoked and that was enough for me. I didn't gain weight over night and I will not lose it over night but I will lose it by low carb/ low sugar and exercise. I saw several concerning statements in the Terms & Conditions that cause me to stay with the path I am on.

There is no way Health Insurances (Especially Tri-Care) would cover this but the site eludes to it but changes up by saying its a Military Discount.

Thanks!

Roco Labs none Gastic Sleeve product

Dear Sir or Madam, if you are a real customer and feel that you have not been served well enough, let us make it up to you so please login to: https://rocalabs.com/SUPPORT or email us support@RocaLabs.com and mention PC++ as a code ❥.

Writing here "anonymously" as a "customer" is something that our competitors do. Please identify so we can help you. We love helping our customers and we constantly improving. Let us make it up to you... if you are real.
Not as described/ advertised
Loss

Don't buy just simply cut up a thousand bucks or burn a thousand bucks you have more success with weigh loss then giving them the thousand bucks for a worthless product that will dehydrate to the point you will need fluids (hospital) dispite following their directions of drinking water.

Talk about one of the biggest scram on the market it is ROCA lab.

They are extremely high priced and theif product will compete successfully with toilet dropping when it comes to effectiveness. They offer no refund or adjustment. If you order this product you are stuck. You can't get a refund for returning, which a good signal of how bad the darn product must be.

They make certain they get their money by going through collection agency, threatening you with legal action all under the name "love our customer". Futhermore you can't get pass there option of pre recordings when calling. In fact the will simply tell you all the question you ask have answer at their web site!!! No one on one talk with you.

If by chance they do return a call it will be late in the evening when you are out.

Roca Labs's reply to:

Who really are these people that give us advice?

You got it wrong or your are... a competitor. Roca Labs LOVES their customers and look how Roca Labs improves and saves lives: https://rocalabs.com/reviews/ and look at yound Bry who reduced 215 lbs WOTHOUT surgery https://youtu.be/q-wX_ZFllDM or Darlene the senior who reduced 86 lbs and prolonged her life thanks to Roca Labs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjFtILmXkmE It is an AMAZING way to achieve healthy weight as ALTERNATIVE to bariatric surgery.

James 4:11 Do not speak against one another, brethren He who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks against the law and judges the law; but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge of it + Proverbs 10:18 He who conceals hatred has lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool. "
Poor representation
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

I am sick to my stomach. The doctor in the lab coat tell you how to spend your hard earned money is a convicted ***!!!!!! His licenses in NY and NJ have been revoked forever he is a predator and abuser, first with children, a very psychological desire and now he is making a living praying on people with a variety of reason for being in an unhealthy physical state. Oh and by the way he was never a medical doctor he was in fact a doctor of neurology having no knowledge of why people are obese or how to treat it. DON'T BE HIS NEXT VICTIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow or copy and paste this link below to learn for yourself:

I was very tempted to buy the product from awhile ago, but then at a second look I have read that if do not drink 6 bottles of 16 floz/day, then the product can clog and that could even lead to surgery.Therefore is totally contraindicated for the people who barely drink water.It is good the company posted secondary effects.

this has absolutely nothing to do with the product just saying

Cincere

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Not everyone believes you should have the right to express yourself about the companies who take your hard-earned money for their products and services. Roca Labs certainly does not.

Please read on to learn about the legal campaign Roca Labs is undertaking to punish consumers who complain about its products.

Roca Labs is doing whatever it can to identify former customers and others who have posted their comments here so it can take legal action against them to prevent them from expressing themselves and informing other consumers about their experiences. PissedConsumer is fighting the actions of Roca Labs in the courts. Our attorneys have filed papers in two different states demonstrating that the law prohibits these actions by Roca Labs. But Roca Labs is not waiting for a ruling – it is suing customers to shut down their speech and, if possible, obtain “damages” to intimidate others from speaking.

Roca Labs seems likely continue to sue customers who speak out until a judge stops them.

We hope that happens soon, but it may take months to obtain a ruling. We cannot provide legal advice or representation to users, however. Therefore, you may wish to seek legal counsel if you have concerns about a review you have posted here.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

You should also review our takedown policy at http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html to inform yourself as to what measures you can take to voluntarily request the removal of your own PissedConsumer review, if you wish to do so.

Click here for important news to Roca Labs reviewers on PissedConsumer: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/roca-labs-fundraising.html PissedConsumer Team

Ramel

I looked at Roca Labs website and it looks like he has been removed from their site. It appears they too are appalled by him and his actions.

Btw, I am not defending him but you say he was not a medical doctor but a doctor of neurology IS A MD but he specialized in neurology.

What makes you think that since the *** doctor who was deceptive about being a *** didn't give false information to Roca Labs? He was convicted in 2011, Roca Labs has been around for years. Could it be that he was convicted after he had a relationship with Roca Labs?

How is this Roca Labs fault? Really?

You better boycott and write bad reviews WalMart the next time one of their employees gets convicted of a disgusting crime like committed.