Roca Labs Reviews

Show reviews that mention
gastric bypass weight loss weight bypass loss money people don juravin don karl karl juravin
Filter review

Review in Weight Loss Programs category from Calgary, Alberta

If we like it or not.... this man or woman from Canada is RIGHT.

BTW, we do offer 14 days guarantee which you can find here: https://rocalabs.com/about/returns/

If you check this one out, you will be able to understand how difficult the weight reduction process is https://rocalabs.com/fight-obesity/why-am-i-overweight/

Thanks to the Canadian.
Roca Labs Weight Loss Program

I have yet to try this so I currently have no opinion about this company or their product... However, those of you talking about wanting guarantees is retarded.

You cannot at all have a Guarentee when your product solely relies on the willpower and determination of the customer to achieve the results. Everyone is different and every body is different. There is no miracle diet, there is no get skinny quick fix. There are only tools, systems and people that can aid those WANTING to get healthy and lose weight.

Like this company and every other company, they're here to assist the process. And the price is not horrible. I've been on other diets that cost significantly more each month. If the customer service is the problem (from what I'm reading), *** about it here won't solve anything.

Try the BBB, or other places where they will take proper action of there really is a problem with getting money back, etc. Also, bear in mind that no company on the planet is OBLIGATED to give you your money back (unless specifically outlined and agreed before hand). Should they? Morally, yes.

But once a service or product is provided it is up to the discretion of the company/owner as to whether or not they want to refund your money. Common sense people. Also, don't blame the company for you not speaking to your doctor prior to seeing if the ingredients and diet are right for you.

ALL DIETS SHOULD BE DR. APPROVED.

Review in Weight Loss Programs category from Brooklyn, New York

I have placed an order how long does it take to receive the package after it is ordered
Brooklyn, New York
Order processing issue

Review in Weight Loss Programs category from Brooklyn, New York

We AGREE with you❣ 90% of the reviewers have not yet tried Roca Labs regimen and they probably work for competitors or doctors and surgeons that don't like that Roca Labs offers a weight reduction and "Gastric Bypass EFFECT" without surgery for only $4/day. Instead of spending $8,000 for risky surgery, Roca Labs costs only about $480. Read here for more information: https://rocalabs.com/about/cost/

You should try Roca Labs❣ It is GREAT and many have achieved healthy weight following Roca Labs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50FyZFgL_y0
ID

I want to try it but these reviews are awful!

I nearly purchased this tonight and then I remembered...after I signed up with all my personal info, that I NEVER order anything without looking it up for complaints on the internet. OMG!!!!

Thank you brave posters for your stories and experience with the product and company. I WILL NOT BE ORDERING this product. If the company and the faces of the company are not 100% straight arrow I am not going to send them my money.

If this was a GREAT product there would be no complaints. So long...

I'm very thankful for these reviews. Who, of anyone in this world would know if RL products work other than the consumers.

#1020430

The ingredients are available in your local health food store for under 20 bucks. Glucomannon or konjac root us a fiber that swells in your stomach.

#1019499

I feel the same way as you. I want to try it out but im getting confused.

Cause it has worked for some people and some say it doesn't work.

Then if it doesn't work you basically have lost all that money you paid for it. So its a confusing situation.

View more comments (3)

Review in Weight Loss Programs category from Old Bridge Township, New Jersey

Just doesnt work very disappointed. Id like to know how to return it
Old Bridge Township, New Jersey
Not as described/ advertised

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect Review from Oakland, California

We would like also to have bariatric surgery patients comapre Roca Labs to gastric bypass or gastric sleeve.

Inspired by the gastric bypass, Roca Labs' Gastric Bypass Effect red mixture is designed to reduce gastric capacity WITHOUT a surgery. Included in the regimen is the Anti-cravings designed to reduce the “urge to eat” snacks and sweets, which bariatric surgery do NOT do. The red pill reinforces the entire regimen. The regimen has rules which are not difficult needs to be reviewed by you: https://RocaLabs.com/instructions/RULES

We believe that Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect can help you eat healthier and want to be more active and all together can be achieve better long term results than with any bariatric surgery. However, despite many successful users who lost 100+ lb, we do not have real bariatric surgery patients that can state: Roca Labs is a Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE.

We need you to tell us if Roca Labs is similar, better or less good than the surgery and if you will recommend obese people to use Roca Labs before undergoing a surgery or…. even instead of a surgery.

For that, we are willing to let you have about 1.5 month supply of the regimen without any set up fees for a total of $120. If you feel that your food intake in much less and you are able to overcome craving using Roca Labs, we would ask that you create a video testimonial and we will send you an additional package at NO CHARGE but s&h. We will continue to receive inspiring video testimonials from you and we will continue to support you till you reach healthy weight WITH ROCA LABS.

Contact Support@RocaLabs.com and ask to participate in "Surgery Project by Jen"
ID

Have anyone had the Bariatric Surgery and gain all their weight back and then was successful in Roca Lab. Please let me know. .my email is jturnervirgo@***.com

I also would like to know. I'm 10 years out and have gained 59lb back. Never feeling full either

I would like to know the same thing. Please let me know too aorshowitz@yahoo.com

Wow i have that same issues...i have over 12 years i did that baypass surgery and i have put on me that same weight when i did my surgery...am 5'2 and weight 230 bls. I want to know also if this works.. dint want to waist money on something that does not work...........

View more comments (2)

Took my money

Sorry but we wish you would have checked first with your doctor before ordering a custom made Roca Labs regimen. You could simply provided your doctor with https://rocalabs.com/about/ingredients/ Please do that and your doctor will probably will tell you that Roca Labs is great for diabetes and to control sugar levels.
ID
Cons
  • Pissed off
  • Customer service
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

I ordered the kit and paid 184.24 for it and put it on my visa debit card.

My doctor told me that I could not use it because of my sugar problem. I did not open any of the kit and mailed it right back to the company.

They have not called me or put my money back on my card , nothing. I tried to called them and the only thing I got was an answering machine.. No human person to talk with.

I have turned this over to my bank and they are trying to get my money back for me.

I wish I had never seen this company on my PC. I want my 184.24 back.

If you have sugar problems why didn't you check with your doctor first?

I'm thinking you should have checked with your doctor first...

Hello. Try the Facebook page.

I was reviewing it and notice that they respond there.

Please see link.

#1019386

I can buy for you! (guerrerisimaaa@gmail.com)

imail me pls

@PissedConsumer1019386

Can u buy for me ashleyellis2k15@gmail.com

View more comments (4)

Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect Review

Till now i didnt receive my order
Riyadh, Ar Riyad
Order processing issue

Review in Weight Loss Programs category from Anderson, South Carolina

Does Roca Labs really works?
YES. Roca Labs works and here are the proofs: https://rocalabs.com/roca-labs-reviews/

What is Roca Labs? Roca Labs formula is a unique red mixture consumed 1-2 times a day to reduce gastric capacity and the urge to eat. Roca Labs is non-medical/surgical regimen clinically proven to reduce gastric capacity up to 65% when used on a daily basis. The Anti-Cravings drink decreases the “urge to eat” and “hunger”. Your commitment to eating healthy and exercise is a must.

How does it work?
You consume a dose of the red mixture in the morning to create a gastric capacity reduction. Your first meal is therefore at noon. After your limited lunch, you take the red reinforcement pill. 2-3 hours later you prepare and drink the Anti-Cravings to reduce “urge to eat” snacks and sweets. Around 5-6pm you consume an additional formula dose or take another reinforcement pill. Your last food intake will be 3 hours before sleep time. Throughout the day you drink 6 bottles of water.
ID

Do this product really work

Review in Weight Loss Programs category from Beirut, Beyrouth

GREAT. 13 lbs weight reduction is nice and you can do better with some exercise to accelerate the weight reduction rate. Are you taking the Anti-Cravings? It is very helpful! Update us with great before and after pics.
Good quality

Started in May 12 2015, and today is June 29 2015, i lost 6 kg so far, i m very pleased

Review in Weight Loss Programs category from Amarillo, Texas

Does Roca Labs really work? YES! https://youtu.be/QRDljfw5m8E
We are happy for you. This is great and we hope that your son is on his way to achieve healthy weight. We wish to see pictures and videos here with his success like this one https://youtu.be/iJXkUwm4lYs or even https://youtu.be/pEnaDwwOpKI

My son has lost 23 lbs in 18 days

Return

Hi Cynthia. Your ticket seems to be from 9 years ago even before Roca Labs regimen existed.... Roca Labs MUST WORK for you and anyone when used properly.
ID
Cons
  • Product does not work
need to return
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

I am trying to contact the company to return the product. I haven't felt well since I've started taking it.

I can't get through to the company. I get an e-mail that someone will contact me, and no one does. I am canceling my future payments. They won't get a cent.

I am trying to return what I have left, for a refund...but of course no one is there to get a hold of. I have been feeling tired, and achy. I've done exactly what it said to do. I had to quit it.

Please someone tell me how I can return the rest of it. cynthiacampisi@***.com

Roca Labs Regimen is Amazing! IT DOES WORK!! Dropped 53 lb and improved my health.

Hi, my name is Sam. I have struggled with my weight most of my life. I have tried all kinds of diet plans. I have tried diet pills and nothing seemed to work. I started thinking seriously about weight loss surgery, even talked to my doctor about it. He agreed because my health was getting worse. I began retaining fluid in my body. I started really getting worried about my health and if I didn't have something done, I was going to die. I went to the Internet and looked up weight loss surgery and got an appointment with a surgeon. I even went to a seminar. All was a go I thought until my insurance denying coverage of the weight loss surgery. It was very frustrating being denied even though my doctor recommended it. All along I was thinking, man, something has got to be done. So I went back to the Internet and looked some more and ran across the Roca Lab site. I thought to my self, wow they have a no surgery solution? I want to check this out.Just like most people I was skeptical and I had read some not so great reviews, but I decided to learn more. I called and talked to a coach and she was very helpful and honest. It sounded promising. So I ordered the advanced supply. I was nervous but I was desperate to find something to help me. I received the regimen in a short amount of time. The first week alone I lost 15 lbs! I was so excited. YES!!! It was working. After two weeks I lost 24 lbs. I also lost 4 inches around the stomach. Now I have been on the regimen 3 months and have lost 53 lb I have lost 7 inches around my stomach. I'm a believer now and I know that Roca Lab has and is saving my life. All of my fluid in my body is now gone. Thank you Roca Labs. I cleaned out my closet and now am wearing clothes that I haven't been able to wear in a couple of years. It feels so good. I can't wait to see how far I go and how much weight I lose. 100 lb here I come. I know it will not happen over night but with exercise and a eating plan I know it will happen. Also I hung a pair of dress pants up to work on getting in to wear and I wore them Sunday to church and they were very loose. :)! Thank you again Roca Labs. I know IT DOES work. It is not any kind of a scam. Everything they told me they would do, they have. I have a great coach that communicates with me. Don't knock it until you try it. I'm so glad I did. Thank you and have a blessed day.
Testimonial
ID
Pros
  • It really really works
  • Excellent customer service
  • Great results

Review in Weight Loss Programs category from Dallas, Texas

I have tried to contact many times!! I am not satisfied with their service at all. NO support period! I demand my full refund back, no discussion

Precio y más información de como funciona y cuanto debes pesar para poder usar el tratamiento

Y por cuanto tiempo funciona si debes de a ser dieta y que tan efectivo cuantas libras puede vajar por semana

Y si tengo que estar bajo control del médico y cuales son los riesgos si hay penigro

ID
#642029 Review #642029 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas
Poor customer service

Review in Weight Loss Programs category from California, Maryland

Roca Labs - Review in Weight Loss Programs category from California, Maryland
My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could go wrong. I suffering with bing eating all my life was convinced this would never work but I set my mind to seriously try it for one last thing before surgery. I noticed immediately taking the formula my hunger cravings were gone resulting naturally in less eating. When I started I weighed 325 lbs, I averaged to lose 25 lbs a month for approx 6 months. I resulted in gaining more energy with the extra weight gone and began walking. Something I haven't done in years. I also continued to see my family doctor throughout and am happy to report my blood pressure decreased enough to be taken off blood pressure medication. Roca labs helped me lose the weight I needed to get a more what I would like to say productive lifestyle back, I now participate in activities I avoided for years.

I am desperate to lose weight, but I don't have money to throw away. p-lease let me know if this is really a doable weight program.

you see I am diabetic and I am going to die if I don't do something about me weight. I have tried everything out ther I think over the years. I also was gonna have the surgery when I fumbled on the rocalabs non surgery weight loss.

please let me know if this really is a dream come true. thank you.

You stated in your review that you suffered from binge eating. Was this due to underlying psychological problems or just didn't feel full?

I'm the same way and I'm scared I'm going to spend the money, lose weight, but after I'm done with it go back to overeating because I never have the feeling of being full.

Do you feel you were in the same position but this helped you over come that? I really need help losing weight!

Can u friend me on fb allisonshanesmith

View more comments (2)
Testimonial
California, Maryland

Roca Labs Works for ME

Thanks Janet. Many ask "does Roca Labs really work?" and you are another proof that ROCA LABS WORKS and Bry even reduced 215 lbs and avoided a gastric bypass surgery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQHZzsTyqMM and this is Lance's temtimonial https://youtu.be/QRDljfw5m8E and many other here https://www.youtube.com/user/RocaLabsReviews
Good quality

Roca Labs is the best thing I have ever tried. I lost five pound the very first week.

I never feel hungry and I have been able to work my Low Carb High Protein new life style change. I work out a few times a week and have been able to keep it off. For those people who have tried Roca Labs and continue to eat fried foods, fast foods, high sugar type foods and high Carbs foods then no, not only will Roca Labs not work for you but NO other eating plan on the planet will work for you.

You need to work the program and eat less, eat healthy and workout.

Janet from Maine...

Personally Janet just by doing what you are and NOT taking this NON FDA approved *** you would have the SAME result!!

They ask you to drink WAY to much water! Ask your DR.